Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about your block size?  (Read 529 times)
greyhawk (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 08:55:17 PM

QUESTION: I am 21 years old. My block size when flaccid is about 1.5 inches and goes up to 5 inches when erect. My ex-girlfriend left me because she said that my block size is small when cold. I am really worried and I think that I would never be able to satisfy a women.

Thank you for your question. I am sorry that your girlfriend told you that she left you for the size of your block. Whether or not that is really why she left you is impossible to say, as partners sometimes say mean or untrue things to one another when they are breaking up.

Occasionally, the reason that a person gives for breaking up is not the true reason for the break-up. Women and men can feel afraid or uncertain how to say that the relationship just isn’t working for them anymore, that they are not in love, or that they have met someone else.

Block Size - Nothing To Do With Sexual Ability

Your block size when flaccid would have absolutely nothing to do with your sexual abilities or your ability to be in a relationship with a woman, but given your experience with your ex-girlfriend, I can understand your anxiety about being left again.

If you would like the support or guidance of a counselor as you work through those feelings or concerns, you can find a sex counselor or therapist by going to aasect.org.

Many men are concerned about the length or circumference of their block, either when flaccid (soft) or erect (hard). It does not help matters that television, movies and magazines tend to joke about block size as do many of our friends.

Average Block Size

Men vary tremendously when it comes to the size of their block. On average, men tend to have an erect block length of about 5 to 6 inches. That said, erect blocks can range in length from less than an inch to 12, 14 or more inches.

As for starting lengths when flaccid, that also varies considerably. Even if you take the average erect length of 5 to 6 inches long, when flaccid that man may be an inch long or he may be four inches long.

Men who find that their block grows a good deal when erect sometimes call their blocks growers. On the flip side, men whose blocks grow only a little bit no matter how long or how short they start out at may refer to their blocks as showers in the sense that what you see (i.e., what is shown) is pretty much what you get.

Fortunately, it seems that block size has only a bit to do with sexual satisfaction for most people and it’s not always what you might guess. Although some men worry that they are too small, other men complain that they feel too large and that being quite long or quite thick can make it difficult to find a partner willing to have sex or who can have sex comfortably with them.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 09:01:07 PM

As soon as I can buy a sports-car with my Bitcoins blocksize wont matter anymore.

But until then...

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: