Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me Write Your Paper-(Senior College Student w/3.5@US News top 30)  (Read 923 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 08:59:01 PM

Fee will be negotiable. It depends on length, difficulty, deadline, etc. But the average paper will cost about .7BTC/page.
That's write (pun intended). I will write your paper for Bitcoins (not including works cited, thats free). I attend a top 4 University of California school in US News' Top 30 List of Best Colleges. I am a Senior Poli Sci and East Asian History student. Although, I am confident in my ability to write for any Literature, etc class. I guarantee you a grade above the class average. If interested, please PM me. I can provide you with my credentials. Also, I will need the prompt from you and all of the materials that you are supposed to refer to. Odds are I can find the same documents in my University's database (JSTORE and more). I reserve the right to say no to some topics-I wouldn't be doing you any favor writing your essay in those cases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 10:39:41 PM

It might be helpful if you put some examples of your work online, because there are so many "I'll write your paper" services out there which don't actually do that but just provide people with one of the many thousands of papers which have been uploaded by people who scored well.  Many academic institutions are wise to people buying those papers off the net and actually run searches to make sure that people aren't just handing in a paper which was written by someone else and assessed by another university.

You're also going to need samples of your buyer's writing style.  Nothing screams "not my work" louder than a well written paper being submitted by someone whose previous efforts have been poor.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bengt Bedrup

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 11:00:49 PM

It might be helpful if you put some examples of your work online, because there are so many "I'll write your paper" services out there which don't actually do that but just provide people with one of the many thousands of papers which have been uploaded by people who scored well.
Not to mention that just because someone claims to be skilled at something it doesn't mean that they are, Dunning-Kruger and so on. Anyone can claim to have five PhDs and an MD (with genitals big enough to frighten people to boot), providing a sample is harder to fake and easier to detect if it is faked.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 12:27:47 AM

I guarantee you a grade above the class average

I doubt that, how do you know what the class average will be and that your ability to score above that.
slardar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:07:43 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2013, 07:45:01 AM by slardar

Would you be willing to write an introduction east asian history paper (less than 5 pages) on Japanese chivalry and the main elements of it? It's due on the 1st (first draft), then final 19 Mar, and I can pay a few BTC for it.

I'd like to see at least two paper of previous-work samples (you can deliver it as an image with watermark PDF or something) before getting started. You can write this any way you want; I will modify parts to fit my writing style and English spelling.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 22, 2013, 07:38:01 AM

Would you be willing to write an introduction east asian history paper (less than 5 pages) on Japanese chivalry and the main elements of it? It's due on the 29th (first draft), then final 19 Mar, and I can pay a few BTC for it.

I'd like to see at least two paper of previous-work samples (you can deliver it as an image with watermark PDF or something) before getting started. You can write this any way you want; I will modify parts to fit my writing style and English spelling.

There's no 29 February this year - you'd better check when the first draft is actually due.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

I doubt that, how do you know what the class average will be and that your ability to score above that.

Simply send the coins to escrow, and don't release them until a higher than average grade is produced.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 05:13:22 AM

Simply send the coins to escrow, and don't release them until a higher than average grade is produced.
Exactly. That's a guarantee that if I don't live up to, I don't live up to and you don't have to pay me anything. And I'm not going to post my work here. Everyone in college has to submit ANY written assignment through "turnitin.com" which screens for plagiarism, and I would rather keep my exact identity anonymous. If you truly want to use my service PM me and I'll send you an old paper or something.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 05:15:12 AM

Would you be willing to write an introduction east asian history paper (less than 5 pages) on Japanese chivalry and the main elements of it? It's due on the 1st (first draft), then final 19 Mar, and I can pay a few BTC for it.

PM'd
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: