Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pooled/Remote Mining - Open Source - Updated 2010-12-24  (Read 58986 times)
pc

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 03:30:36 AM

I'm having a terrible time trying to get this running on my Mac. I think I've complied and installed the Boost library, and installed the CMake and CUDA library, which this seems to need, but I'm still getting the following when I try to make:

Relm:~/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src% make
[  8%] Building NVCC (Device) object cmake-bitcoinr/./bitcoinr_generated_bitcoinminercuda.cu.o
Scanning dependencies of target bitcoinr
[ 16%] Building CXX object cmake-bitcoinr/CMakeFiles/bitcoinr.dir/__/src/remoteminermain.cpp.o
In file included from /Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remotebitcoinheaders.h:34,
                 from /Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remoteminermain.cpp:19:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h: In function ‘void Unserialize_impl(Stream&, std::vector<T, A>&, int, int, const boost::true_type&)’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:475: error: there are no arguments to ‘min’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘min’ must be available
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:475: error: (if you use ‘-fpermissive’, G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated)
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h: In function ‘void Unserialize(Stream&, std::map<K, T, Pred, A>&, int, int)’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:588: error: ‘pair’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:588: error: expected primary-expression before ‘,’ token
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:588: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:588: error: ‘item’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h: In member function ‘void secure_allocator<T>::deallocate(T*, size_t)’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:700: error: ‘allocator’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:700: error: expected primary-expression before ‘>’ token
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../serialize.h:700: error: ‘::deallocate’ has not been declared
In file included from /Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remotebitcoinheaders.h:36,
                 from /Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remoteminermain.cpp:19:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h: At global scope:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:98: error: ‘u_int’ does not name a type
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h: In function ‘void Sleep(int64)’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:106: error: ‘boost::thread’ has not been declared
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:106: error: ‘get_system_time’ is not a member of ‘boost’
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h: At global scope:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:110: error: ‘myclosesocket’ declared as an ‘inline’ variable
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:110: error: ‘SOCKET’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:110: error: ‘hSocket’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:111: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘{’ token
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:214: error: ‘boost::interprocess’ has not been declared
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:214: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘interprocess_recursive_mutex’ with no type
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:214: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘mutex’
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h: In member function ‘void CCriticalSection::Enter()’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:218: error: ‘mutex’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h: In member function ‘void CCriticalSection::Leave()’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:219: error: ‘mutex’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h: In member function ‘bool CCriticalSection::TryEnter()’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../util.h:220: error: ‘mutex’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from /Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remotebitcoinheaders.h:37,
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../bignum.h: In member function ‘void CBigNum::Unserialize(Stream&, int, int)’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../bignum.h:355: error: ‘vector’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../bignum.h:355: error: expected primary-expression before ‘unsigned’
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../bignum.h:355: error: expected `;' before ‘unsigned’
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/../bignum.h:356: error: ‘vch’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from /Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remoteminermain.cpp:20:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remoteminerclient.h: At global scope:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remoteminerclient.h:118: error: ‘SOCKET’ does not name a type
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remoteminerclient.h: In member function ‘const bool RemoteMinerClient::IsConnected() const’:
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remoteminerclient.h:44: error: ‘m_socket’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/pete/Downloads/bitcoin-remote-20101205-src/src/remote/remoteminerclient.h:44: error: ‘SOCKET’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [cmake-bitcoinr/CMakeFiles/bitcoinr.dir/__/src/remoteminermain.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [cmake-bitcoinr/CMakeFiles/bitcoinr.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

It's highly likely that I've screwed something up trying to get this to all work (my guess is Boost), but there's not really much in the way of direction. Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puddinpop (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 03:37:19 AM

puddinpop, when running this latest version I'm always seeing a message on the remote client saying that my address is not found in the block being solved. It doesn't show the share that I'd get that it used to. Is something broken or is there a change in the behaviour?

It will distribute the coins in the block the same as it did before.  If you see the message that the address wasn't found after the client gets its second block, that means something isn't working quite right on the server.  Check the bitcoin log file to see if there are any messages about clients failing metahash verification.  Most likely, if you are compiling the server yourself, you ran into the same issue I have with release builds in Visual Studio.  If this is the case, try to compile without optimizations turned on.

I've tested with the binaries that I've uploaded, and I can confirm that they are working as they should be.

doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 03:54:43 AM

It will distribute the coins in the block the same as it did before.  If you see the message that the address wasn't found after the client gets its second block, that means something isn't working quite right on the server.  Check the bitcoin log file to see if there are any messages about clients failing metahash verification.

There are no failed hashes in the log. But there only seems to be one client passing: If I grep the log for "passed metahash" all I see is one client IP address listed. There are 16 clients connected to the server.
Moredread

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 04:06:46 AM

Hi puddinpop,

what's the status of your OpenCL implementation atm? I see you have begun a implementation although it is disabled currently.
BitLex

Activity: 532
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 04:19:57 AM

the remotminer-cuda.exe seems to work already,
although it's still slower than standalone-versions.

on my GTX260 i get
standalone ~45M
remote-cuda ~17M

hopefully the "Address ... not found in block solved" thingie doesnt cause any bigger problems

update: i just noticed that the remote-cuda.exe also has ~50% CPU usage, that's unpleasant.

doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 04:25:15 AM

hopefully the "Address ... not found in block solved" thingie doesnt cause any bigger problems

There might be some server up and down-age as I add some debugging to investigate this. Clients should reconnect gracefully. Don't panic if you see it Smiley
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 04:36:33 AM

puddinpop, there appears to be no call to SetLastVerifiedMetaHash in the current code, whereas there is in the last version. Is this a bug?
inertia

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2010, 04:39:37 AM

That was graceful.  Nice!
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 05:22:05 AM

I added a call to SetLastVerifiedMetaHash but that didn't fix the issue for the contributed distributed type. So I've switched back to 'connected' and this displays the address as being in the pool.

I'll switch back to 'contributed' if the issue is resolved.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2010, 06:23:37 AM

I added a call to SetLastVerifiedMetaHash but that didn't fix the issue for the contributed distributed type. So I've switched back to 'connected' and this displays the address as being in the pool.

I'll switch back to 'contributed' if the issue is resolved.

Imagine there were multiple servers running the contributed method. Wouldn't the optimal thing for a miner to do to be to continually jump to the server that had most recently generated since the same power will be worth more there since you are sharing with fewer previous work units?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 12:25:48 PM

Q: How would one go about running their own mining server?

I read the readme and tried to setup my own mining server, but it doesn't seem to be acting like a server.  I tried the "-remoteserver" flag, but it doesn't take it.

Could someone please provide an example of what command and options I would use to start a mining server?
Also an example of the what client's would have to run to connect to my server.

Thanks!  Smiley

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kabo

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 08:36:21 PM

I'm also having issues building on Debian (Lenny).
Code:
me@K230255:~ $ git clone git://github.com/doublec/bitcoin-pool
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/me/bitcoin-pool/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 229, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (184/184), done.
remote: Total 229 (delta 60), reused 164 (delta 28)
Receiving objects: 100% (229/229), 480.10 KiB | 542 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (60/60), done.
me@K230255:~ $ cd bitcoin-pool/
me@K230255:~/bitcoin-pool $ /usr/local/bin/cmake .
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Boost version: 1.35.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   date_time
--   filesystem
--   program_options
--   regex
--   system
--   thread
-- Found OpenSSL: /usr/lib/libssl.so;/usr/lib/libcrypto.so
-- Found BerkeleyDB: /usr/lib/libdb.so
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/me/bitcoin-pool
me@K230255:~/bitcoin-pool $ make
Scanning dependencies of target bitcoinr
[ 11%] Building CXX object cmake-bitcoinr/CMakeFiles/bitcoinr.dir/__/src/remoteminermain.cpp.o
In file included from /home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../headers.h:77,
                 from /home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/remotebitcoinheaders.h:34,
                 from /home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remoteminermain.cpp:19:
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:166: error: ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’ cannot be overloaded
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:110: error: with ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:194: error: ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock_sharable(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’ cannot be overloaded
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:138: error: with ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock_sharable(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp: In member function ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’:
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:119: error: ‘try_acquire_file_lock’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:132: error: ‘winapi’ has not been declared
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp: In member function ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock_sharable(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’:
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:147: error: ‘try_acquire_file_lock_sharable’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:160: error: ‘winapi’ has not been declared
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp: In member function ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’:
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:175: error: ‘try_acquire_file_lock’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp: In member function ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_acquire_file_lock_sharable(boost::interprocess::file_handle_t, bool&, const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’:
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:203: error: ‘try_acquire_file_lock_sharable’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp: In member function ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_lock(const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’:
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:262: error: ‘timed_acquire_file_lock’ is not a member of ‘boost::interprocess::detail’
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp: In member function ‘bool boost::interprocess::file_lock::timed_lock_sharable(const boost::posix_time::ptime&)’:
/usr/include/boost/interprocess/sync/file_lock.hpp:298: error: ‘timed_acquire_file_lock_sharable’ is not a member of ‘boost::interprocess::detail’
In file included from /home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../headers.h:127,
                 from /home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/remotebitcoinheaders.h:34,
                 from /home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remoteminermain.cpp:19:
/home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../net.h: In member function ‘void CNode::EndMessage()’:
/home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../net.h:710: warning: invalid access to non-static data member ‘CMessageHeader::nMessageSize’ of NULL object
/home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../net.h:710: warning: (perhaps the ‘offsetof’ macro was used incorrectly)
/home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../net.h:718: warning: invalid access to non-static data member ‘CMessageHeader::nChecksum’ of NULL object
/home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../net.h:718: warning: (perhaps the ‘offsetof’ macro was used incorrectly)
/home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../net.h:719: warning: invalid access to non-static data member ‘CMessageHeader::nChecksum’ of NULL object
/home/me/bitcoin-pool/src/remote/../net.h:719: warning: (perhaps the ‘offsetof’ macro was used incorrectly)
make[2]: *** [cmake-bitcoinr/CMakeFiles/bitcoinr.dir/__/src/remoteminermain.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [cmake-bitcoinr/CMakeFiles/bitcoinr.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
me@K230255:~/bitcoin-pool $

Any ideas?
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 11:17:30 PM

Could someone please provide an example of what command and options I would use to start a mining server?
Also an example of the what client's would have to run to connect to my server.

To run a server on linux:

Code:
bitcoind -remoteserver -remotebindaddr=0.0.0.0 -remotebindport=8335 -gen

Note the 'remotebindaddr'. This is what makes the server accessible over the internet by other clients.

To run clients:

Code:
bitcoinr -server=ip.addr.of.server -address=bitcoinaddress
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 11:18:40 PM

Any ideas?

You should install libboost-all-dev.
puddinpop (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 06, 2010, 11:41:53 PM

I've updated the first post with the latest release.  The "contributed" distribution method should be working now.  That is the only substantial change in this release.

Cdecker

Activity: 489
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2010, 11:48:16 PM

I've temporarily hacked in a hard coded limit of 102 clients. Any connects after that will fail. Unfortunately no message is printed to the client and it immediately retries but it beats the server crashing.
You could put haproxy [1] in front of both servers so that the less charged one gets new connecting clients and you even have transparent failover :-)

[1] http://haproxy.1wt.eu/

Want to see what developers are chatting about? http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-dev/logs/
Bitcoin-OTC Rating
inertia

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2010, 01:15:28 AM

It's highly likely that I've screwed something up trying to get this to all work (my guess is Boost), but there's not really much in the way of direction. Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks.

I'm having the same problem compiling on a Mac.  Compiles fine on Linux.
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2010, 01:54:52 AM

I'm having the same problem compiling on a Mac.  Compiles fine on Linux.

replace src/remote/remotebitcoinheaders.h with http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/bitcoin-pool/remotebitcoinheaders.h and see how that goes.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 07, 2010, 02:16:38 AM

To run a server on linux:

Code:
bitcoind -remoteserver -remotebindaddr=0.0.0.0 -remotebindport=8335 -gen

Note the 'remotebindaddr'. This is what makes the server accessible over the internet by other clients.

To run clients:

Code:
bitcoinr -server=ip.addr.of.server -address=bitcoinaddress

Does that also work for running a server on Windows?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2010, 02:25:02 AM

Does that also work for running a server on Windows?

Yes, except replace 'bitcoinr' with 'remoteminer-cpu.exe' or 'remoteminer-cuda.exe'.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: