Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting on only one team to win every game?  (Read 944 times)
iigor (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:49:27 PM

Have you ever tried betting on only one team with martingale or some similar strategy?
For example you pick Leicester, Miami Heat... etc and you bet on them to win every time they play?

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:18:30 PM

Have you ever tried betting on only one team with martingale or some similar strategy?
For example you pick Leicester, Miami Heat... etc and you bet on them to win every time they play?
No team can consecutively win every game they play. Unless you bet on Barcelona to win back when they went winning all those games at home.
But no, it would not work for very long as there are ties that take off your successful percentage to be 100% correct.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:21:30 PM

The teams that wins most of their games have very low odds, and its not worth to martingale then.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:29:14 PM

No team can consecutively win every game they play. Unless you bet on Barcelona to win back when they went winning all those games at home.
But no, it would not work for very long as there are ties that take off your successful percentage to be 100% correct.
i have done this last year bet on barcelona everytime they play i bet $30 with low odds , and you know my first shot was lost sigh unlucky me , barcelona lost to real sociedad 0-1 that time.

i tried again and get over 10 consecutive win but lost again , during the 10 consecutive win i earned over $40 but lost $60 because the low odds bookies provide average in barcelona match. i did not use martingale that time maybe it is the reason i am not get profit .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:30:25 PM

The teams that wins most of their games have very low odds, and its not worth to martingale then.
but teams on middle of league dont, so you can have martingale on them Smiley
they are for sure always around 1.8-3 so you can make some money like that easy Smiley

regards.
-Katerniko1
iigor (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:30:42 PM

They dont have to win every time, thats why i said with martingale strategy or something similar.

On Leicester odds are always around 2.00, so thats not true.
And you can always play handicap on teams like Barcelona or especially on Real Madrid when they play at home.

iigor (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:32:23 PM

i have done this last year bet on barcelona everytime they play i bet $30 with low odds , and you know my first shot was lost sigh unlucky me , barcelona lost to real sociedad 0-1 that time.

i tried again and get over 10 consecutive win but lost again , during the 10 consecutive win i earned over $40 but lost $60 because the low odds bookies provide average in barcelona match. i did not use martingale that time maybe it is the reason i am not get profit .
And i guess you didnt use handicap to gain higher odd?

but teams on middle of league dont, so you can have martingale on them Smiley
they are for sure always around 1.8-3 so you can make some money like that easy Smiley

regards.
-Katerniko1
Yes, this is also a option.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:32:55 PM

Might work but try using the reverse martingale instead much better just carles said low odds for the powerful team so using reverse martingale will let you earn real cash. Good luck mate

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:46:59 PM

Lol. For the first time I ever heard someone using martingale on sports betting! Grin
Do you know about the strategy or using just the term on every game you wish to play?

In other words martingale cannot be used on sports betting. And never blindly bet on any team which has won the previous match. There might be an 180 degree turn in some matches.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:53:10 PM

I don't think it would work, because you just don't have odds to double what you are betting, so martingale will not work, or your investment will need to grow even more. I'm ok with martingale but I think you still need to do the homework and use your skill to try to predict the game, and betting on all games will not work.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

iigor (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:02:30 PM

I don't think it would work, because you just don't have odds to double what you are betting, so martingale will not work, or your investment will need to grow even more. I'm ok with martingale but I think you still need to do the homework and use your skill to try to predict the game, and betting on all games will not work.
You have to find teams like Leicester that have high odds for every match.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1312

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:01:40 PM

Lol. For the first time I ever heard someone using martingale on sports betting! Grin
Do you know about the strategy or using just the term on every game you wish to play?

In other words martingale cannot be used on sports betting. And never blindly bet on any team which has won the previous match. There might be an 180 degree turn in some matches.

Where have you been buddy, afaik there are many people use this strategy on sports betting? Nothing wrong with martingale on sports betting, but usually gamblers will do reverse martingale/anti-martingale on it. There are several tipsters in this forum use reverse martingale to get some profit with low starting bankroll.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:50:50 AM

but you can also expect that barca can win every match this is just impossible for every team to win every game they play

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:56:13 AM

It can work on Allsvenskan games , usually the odds of over 2.5 goals in some matches there are at least 1.75 to 1.9 , you can try that there, or if you want higher odds you can try over 3.5 goals , and by using martingale system on over 3.5 goals you can win in the long run. Once you lose first bet, double the second , if its a win, start from the initial bet. Odds of over 3.5 goals are usually at 2.5

Large bankroll needed and very high selfcontrol for this, otherwise you will lose everything.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:58:49 AM

but you can also expect that barca can win every match this is just impossible for every team to win every game they play

True,  just like djokovic in tennis.  He had been very dominant, and lost to a very low rank player recently. He had 1.01 odds.. And then too he lost.. You can't tel any team to win continuosly

I always use martingale on totoparlay..  So far so good. Let's hope it goes towards profit

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:13:30 AM

Yeah i use martingale in sports betting but not placing my bet on the same team into that that event, i need to use martingale very often mostly my prediction working wonderful for me, yesterday i place 5 bets on different and all on them gone into right direction.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:34:49 AM

For leicester its just a dream that became true i don't think you should bet on them every game
next season. Especially in the beginning of the season you shouldn't.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:45:17 AM

I have also done this way for very few teams.None of them won every match because this is not possible for any team just to win.I placed sensibly small bets which made my balance sheet in positive over all.Most of the matches were won by my teams throughout the time.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:52:24 AM

martingale and any similar strategy where you only bet on the same result over and over to end up winning is only good (not really good but suitable) for games like dice that you can not have any idea of the result of the bet you just roll and hope for the win to come sooner than later.

but in games like sports betting you can have information on the result. so you should not just make bets on pure chance, you should investigate the situation to come up with the best bet.

Only Bitcoin
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:01:09 AM

I have same opinion that in sports betting strong teams are reliable and most of the times they succeed to win their matches.I don't make experiment on different teams for every new bet.Being with same teams which are best in sports will not let you in loss.You will have plenty of chances to make some money from them.This is what I also do in sports betting.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: