Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal to btc  (Read 1106 times)
iulianbutanu (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:07:47 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 08:59:42 PM by iulianbutanu

Hi
I have 19.95$ in my paypal account.
I need btc because I don't have a credit card to withdraw money and I need this money in the morning. I want to use localbitcoins to get a national transfer.
I know I'm a newbie here but life is not beutiful everytime.
I don't know why I can not find a website where I can exchange bitcoins with paypal.
Anyways I'm new in this domain so I'm not sure what should I do.
I will be sending paypal money as a gift to be sure that I'll not be refunding this amount.
I hope you will help me.

Thanks.

Have a good night.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:11:27 PM

Will do this for you right now.
Send me a pm when you get this so we can get you sorted out on how to do this.
ok?

Mixan

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:21:09 PM

I just sent to you a pm with my contact details. It is sad because I can send a message or reply only one time at 360seconds
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:26:57 PM

I just sent to you a pm with my contact details. It is sad because I can send a message or reply only one time at 360seconds
That is ok. I just sent to you what is involved to do this exchange follow these instructions so I can verify.
Then when I come back in an hour or two I will send you the amount specified.

Thank you.
Mixan

iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:49:08 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 01:27:31 AM by iulianbutanu

Ok, I'll contact you
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:25:39 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 01:37:31 AM by mixan

For first time with me and no trust that is what my requirements are. There is high risk I am taking with you and others on this forum that are newbie & especially with paypal. That is what I charge for taking this risk factor but only for first time exchange. After I see that I can somewhat trust you then that rate drops considerably. I do not want to end up like someone else on this currency exchange who had their paypal account suspended due too questionable activity. Not to name any names  Wink

I resent you my final offer as I see you are active on the forum and not just a first time poster looking to an easy scam job in my kindness to offer my service without prejudice to anyone that is need of it. But for that, there a price too pay, am I not right? This is the premium I must charge so incase you or anyone else for that matter does a chargeback and compromises my paypal account.

iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:56:03 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 01:27:38 AM by iulianbutanu

Here is my payment.
I'm expecting bitcoin on my wallet: 3Nx6thaxHDqSL1q3tUGE9rHpYVoDBWq2ov

Thank you
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:57:54 AM

Here is my payment.

Thank you
Sent to you:

https://blockchain.info/tx/fb5ae3407b593612f11e5e6d7159b87b7d0cca2c7ff606dfdb97ad20a3c7b2da

Thanks Have a good night!

iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:03:44 AM

Here is my payment.

Thank you
Sent to you:

https://blockchain.info/tx/fb5ae3407b593612f11e5e6d7159b87b7d0cca2c7ff606dfdb97ad20a3c7b2da

Thanks Have a good night!

Thank you for being serious and having such a patience with a noob Cheesy
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:19:38 PM

Why you try in reverse the payment 3 hours ago? I sent you the btc yesterday even though my mind told me to send 0.036btc instead of 0.039btc even if you sent me your i.d.  Angry
It was denied an hour ago. So it doesn't really matter to me.
First time someone tried this on me and the last. As I am charging what I want too for my assurance and piece of mind.  Smiley
If you think it is too high then go elsewhere. This is for my benefit of trying to reverse a payment on my paypal account as I am not doing charity here. It took an hour to get that exchange done and my time is money. Not $1 or $2 an hour of work, nobody would do that here.

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:22:43 PM

Why you try in reverse the payment 3 hours ago? I sent you the btc yesterday even though my mind told me to send 0.036btc instead of 0.039btc even if you sent me your i.d.  Angry
It was denied an hour ago. So it doesn't really matter to me.
First time someone tried this on me and the last. As I am charging what I want too for my assurance and piece of mind.  Smiley
If you think it is too high then go elsewhere. This is for my benefit of trying to reverse a payment on my paypal account as I am not doing charity here. It took an hour to get that exchange done and my time is money. Not $1 or $2 an hour of work, nobody would do that here.

Open a scam accusation against this user with his PayPal id & the id he gave you. No one else would get scammed that way.

econtact

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:25:08 PM

Hm.. That's not good at all.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:46:48 PM

No.
But I did decline his payment the first time because of sending the wrong method, tried to send it as goods & services (asking me for shipping information on a product that was purchased  Huh). But that should not trigger a dispute of any kind. At first I thought that's what happened from yesterday. But it was disputed today then closed right away after a paypal investigator looked at it.

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:50:26 PM

No.
But I did decline his payment the first time because of sending the wrong method, tried to send it as goods & services (asking me for shipping information on a product that was purchased  Huh). But that should not trigger a dispute of any kind. At first I thought that's what happened from yesterday. But it was disputed today then closed right away after a paypal investigator looked at it.
Closed in your favor or his?

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:55:15 PM

No.
Mine of course Smiley
I was smarter than this asshat  Wink I declined the first attempt then asked for i.d and bank statement in order to send the amount he was asking for and not the amount I told him he had to pay if could not produce these proofs of ownership of that account. I am stringent with my process of weeding out the fraudsters.
I protected myself incase of this were to happen. It was for a small amount as per usual with first time buyers with me as to not get burnt so bad. So in closing, I will not press it any further.

sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:01:25 AM

No.
Mine of course Smiley
I was smarter than this asshat  Wink I declined the first attempt then asked for i.d and bank statement in order to send the amount he was asking for and not the amount I told him he had to pay if could not produce these proofs of ownership of that account. I am stringent with my process of weeding out the fraudsters.
I protected myself incase of this were to happen. It was for a small amount as per usual with first time buyers with me as to not get burnt so bad. So in closing, I will not press it any further.
Good, all's well. You didn't get scammed.

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:05:07 AM

No.
Mine of course Smiley
Good, all's well. You didn't get scammed.
Not me dude.  Grin  I've been around longer than when I bought this account  Wink
To not fall for these BS tricks being pulled by newbies and amateurs.

econtact

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:09:17 AM

Did he answer your question or explain?
If not you should leave neg trust to warn others.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:30:17 AM

What is there to ask or question  Angry
He tried to get free bitcoin from me by instating a dispute on what I don't know  Cheesy

I don't expect him to be back. If he tries to spray shit around then his i.d will be on here faster than white on rice. I assure you of that  Wink

iulianbutanu (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:18:04 AM

Wow
Now I saw this.
Sry for anything, I checked paypal account and paypal did an automatically dispute.
Now I called them and I was forced to verify my identity and so on.
Sry for any problems really.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: