Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shame on CoinDesk - This is why women don't use Bitcoin  (Read 2645 times)
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:50:23 PM

That woman looks hot!

I don't see why good-looking women should not use and contribute to Bitcoin as well. Personally I have no problem if they wear nice shoes, preferably high heels... Cheesy A women being a possible mating target, does not exclude that she is also intelligent. I never understood this feminist dogma (maybe the simple reason is that most feminists look below average).

Women interested in bitcoin will use Bitcoin. They need no invitation or special treatment to do that.

ya.ya.yo!
What does looks have to do with anything to use bitcoin or promote it?
If it did I believe the majority of us would be banned from using it as we all know most of us look like pale golem looking trolls that have nothing better to do then waste away in front of a computer talking about woman instead of talking to them.  Wink
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:21:05 PM

If I am not in this pic doesn't mean I should stop using bitcoin.I dont agree that women will simply ignore bitcoin because of this.A lot of women even didn't have noticed it

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:46:42 PM

That woman looks hot!

I don't see why good-looking women should not use and contribute to Bitcoin as well. Personally I have no problem if they wear nice shoes, preferably high heels... Cheesy A women being a possible mating target, does not exclude that she is also intelligent. I never understood this feminist dogma (maybe the simple reason is that most feminists look below average).

Women interested in bitcoin will use Bitcoin. They need no invitation or special treatment to do that.

ya.ya.yo!
If it did I believe the majority of us would be banned from using it as we all know most of us look like pale golem looking trolls that have nothing better to do then waste away in front of a computer talking about woman instead of talking to them.  Wink

Please don't jump to premature conclusions just by extrapolating the small convenience sample you have to the whole Bitcoin community. Personally I'm talking to women every single day and it's not the talking that I enjoy most in their company...

But having a little Bitcoin topic to talk about once in a while in between clearly doubles the fun. Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:22:20 PM

That woman looks hot!

ya.ya.yo!

Please don't jump to premature conclusions just by extrapolating the small convenience sample you have to the whole Bitcoin community. Personally I'm talking to women every single day and it's not the talking that I enjoy most in their company...

But having a little Bitcoin topic to talk about once in a while in between clearly doubles the fun. Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

Talking to them at work does not count. Tongue They talk to you because they have too.  Undecided
Small convenience sample?
Post a picture of yourself so we can be the judge if my conclusions are conclusive.  Cheesy
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:14:17 AM

Shame on OP

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: