Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling youtube channel 2M+ views & 2430 subs + blog  (Read 457 times)
loltube (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:55:10 AM

Selling Youtube channel 8 months old ( 2 Million views and growing + 2425 subs ) - Monetization will be enabled in less than 2 weeks - very good traffic even after i didn't have the time to work on it for 3-4 months + SEO enhanced + backlinks everywhere for the blog and channel +
Partner Verified
Community guidelines - Good standing
Copyright - Good standing
All other features are Enabled
channel link : https://www.youtube.com/c/LOLTubeTV
plus+ twitter acc > www.twitter.com/LOLTube0 2250 followers
plus+ insta acc (no activity) https://www.instagram.com/lol.fun.tube/
plus+ video blog 15k views - 77 posts + good traffic from 18 countries > loltube0.blogspot.com + free domain > www.[Suspicious link removed] + ads account has few $$ earnings
plus+ this email lol.fun.tube@gmail.com that includes all previous stuff

-[optional] i also can offer you my support for 1 week if u want (now or in the future) > uploading SEO enhanced catchy videos > 4 videos/day x 7days = 28 videos > costs extra $140/week

- offer all package or what you need of them via previous email or add this skype: alone.forever.0

Regards
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:59:41 AM

The videos aren't monetized yet ? Its really difficult to predict the worth of the account if the adsense earnings are not estimated.I believe if the video really had quality videos,it would have been offered the monitization way too before.
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:18:12 PM

monetization used to be working before, its disabled cuz of a strike long time ago, i quit making it grow cuz i didn't have time for it, since i found out that people buy channels for their traffic system, and some of them ask for "channels with disabled monetization" i thought i can make some money out of it instead of leaving it like that, specially if traffic is working very good like mine
anyway idk which purpose you'd buy the channel for buy if u want a screenshot of something inside the acc to kill ur doubts about something, just ask.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:38:08 PM

How much do you want for all this? What's the domain name of your blog? It has been auto-removed.
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:44:31 PM

How much do you want for all this? What's the domain name of your blog? It has been auto-removed.
last offer i got for the channel ONLY was $230 but i wanna go with the whole package !
domain name is loltube[dot]tk , its a free domain that was cancelled cuz of no use and can be re-ordered for free through my gmail too.
email your offer to lol.fun.tube@gmail.com
Revelation Machine

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

last offer i got for the channel ONLY was $230 but i wanna go with the whole package !
domain name is loltube[dot]tk , its a free domain that was cancelled cuz of no use and can be re-ordered for free through my gmail too.
email your offer to lol.fun.tube@gmail.com
Which language are you using for your youtube channel videos? $230 is a lot for a non-english channel.
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:35:47 PM

Which language are you using for your youtube channel videos? $230 is a lot for a non-english channel.
i tried to use english only in the beginning but as u can see in early vids i didn't get much views, and since i'm arabian and i know what arabs may like i tried to attract arab audience through arabic titles and i made a balance between ar & en by inserting an english title in the description if the video works for both audiences ar&en, but like i told u these people buy it for the traffic not for language, the guy who contacted me, his job is just to negotiate and buy yt channels only (much much of them) idk the secret in buying many channels but its gotta be something useful for some people
the $230 was via phone, and here's a $210 offer via email, this is the screenshot
https://i.imgur.com/n7CuzLf.png
i guess they don't spend money unless they are sure they gonna get the most benefit out of it !!

Revelation Machine

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:52:22 PM

i tried to use english only in the beginning but as u can see in early vids i didn't get much views, and since i'm arabian and i know what arabs may like i tried to attract arab audience through arabic titles and i made a balance between ar & en by inserting an english title in the description if the video works for both audiences ar&en, but like i told u these people buy it for the traffic not for language, the guy who contacted me, his job is just to negotiate and buy yt channels only (much much of them) idk the secret in buying many channels but its gotta be something useful for some people
the $230 was via phone, and here's a $210 offer via email, this is the screenshot

i guess they don't spend money unless they are sure they gonna get the most benefit out of it !!

I don't know why these accounts are worth $200+ to some people but I don't know how to monetize it if its not english.
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:01:50 PM

ahhh ic u wanna use it directly , upload videos n make it grow up, but idk what u mean by this
I don't know how to monetize it if its not english
all languages can be monetized!!! i already monetized english videos & arabic videos too !!
monetization will be enabled very soon, acc lang is english btw,
here is the ad rates for my channel
https://i.imgur.com/MUlo0c4.png
--
**also the blog is full on english content > loltube0.blogspot.com
Revelation Machine

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:15:14 PM

ahhh ic u wanna use it directly , upload videos n make it grow up, but idk what u mean by this
I don't know how to monetize it if its not english
all languages can be monetized!!! i already monetized english videos & arabic videos too !!
monetization will be enabled very soon, acc lang is english btw,
here is the ad rates for my channel

--
**also the blog is full on english content > loltube0.blogspot.com
How much can you get monthly with your channel if you enabled monetization on the channel?
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:24:30 PM

ur question is missing a big part
its not just if i enabled monetization, the most important part, is if i took a good care of the channel
uploading daily videos with seo enhanced description so u get a good launch for each video .....etc
you might get $100-$150 monthly as minimum, if you took a good care of it you might exceed $300/month plus+ ads from the blog (if you took good care of it too)
the thing is, i hated youtube policy, they are so boring about reports. thats why i left the channel and got back to my work in web dev & digital marketing, and gonna launch my web services site very soon. thats why am selling the channel & blog, cuz i don't & i won't have time for it.
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:32:26 PM

ur question is missing a big part
its not just if i enabled monetization, the most important part, is if i took a good care of the channel
uploading daily videos with seo enhanced description so u get a good launch for each video .....etc
you might get $100-$150 monthly as minimum, if you took a good care of it you might exceed $300/month plus+ ads from the blog (if you took good care of it too)
the thing is, i hated youtube policy, they are so boring about reports. thats why i left the channel and got back to my work in web dev & digital marketing, and gonna launch my web services site very soon. thats why am selling the channel & blog, cuz i don't & i won't have time for it.
Don't forget Youtube doesn't actively check the legitimacy of views and subscribers until you try to partner with them or monetize your channel. Youtube will allow you for the most part to bot as many views and subs as you want, but when it comes time to get the $$$ they give you a once over.
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:40:49 PM

even before that bro Cheesy
in the beginning i tried to get some 200 subs through like4like services, they detected it and removed all suspicious subs immediately Cheesy
they got very complicated scripts, thats why i used annotations very well to get legal subs and forgot about other ways, also all views are legal, there's not even one view illegal, the thing that got me to 2m views is that an egyptian newspaper quoted a video of my channel and put it on their website, this video is 1.25M views now.
i'm planning to get back to youtube business in the future (sports channel) but right now i don't have time to promote a comedian channel or even use it as a traffic source cuz i'm not gonna join youtube until 4+ months from now, thats why i'm selling it...
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:54:38 AM

i like you're channel but seeing as you want BTC for this sale I think you should at least give it for $145 and $185 for full support $200 seems way overpriced for a channel which has mostly arab related videos I mean what's the audience retention on most of these videos show more google analytics and demographic screenshots for this channel.

loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:19:27 PM

ok man, thanks for the advice !!
next time someone offers $210-$230+ i will tell him nooooo > take it for $145 or $185 only !! Cheesy

Revelation Machine

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:55:43 PM

ok man, thanks for the advice !!
next time someone offers $210-$230+ i will tell him nooooo > take it for $145 or $185 only !! Cheesy

If the buyer is paying in bitcoins there needs to be a discount to make the deal worth it. hehe
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:58:51 PM

hahaha, actually i don't care much about bitcoins, payments are through Western union or moneygram only.
loltube (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:45:20 PM

last 24 hours for this offer..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: