Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to help on ransom-ware  (Read 365 times)
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:00:01 PM

I'm looking for some one who can help me to remove ransom-ware from the system. Please PM me if you can do or help. Will pay through BTC.
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:03:42 PM

Pm send please check your inbox and reply me.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:04:21 PM

I can help you how can i contact you for fast reply or do you have any skype?
if you have i can help you... this kind of a ransom ware virus.. any donation accepted once i solve the issue...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 12:28:20 PM

There is still no solution for many of the ransomware viruses, so it would be better to post what exactly is your case (i.e. name of the virus, what kind of documents were affected).

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 01:33:57 PM

I experienced this before my laptop infected in two types of virus ransomeware and trojan.. i scan and use 5 tools to remove all viruses and to recover all files made by ransomeware.. some of my files in my laptop all of the files are lock and made into rar files by ransome ware with a notice in notepad open your files or recover your files i just open it and i read that he need to pay to give a unlock password.. but really dont have 5 btc to pay for the unlock passwrod.. so i research many times to ix my laptop because some of my wallet are infected by ransomware.. andi found a solution 5 tools are great malwarebytes kaspersky emergency only if your laptop is totally infected and 3 tools i have in my laptop..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:16:45 PM

I experienced this before my laptop infected in two types of virus ransomeware and trojan.. i scan and use 5 tools to remove all viruses and to recover all files made by ransomeware.. some of my files in my laptop all of the files are lock and made into rar files by ransome ware with a notice in notepad open your files or recover your files i just open it and i read that he need to pay to give a unlock password.. but really dont have 5 btc to pay for the unlock passwrod.. so i research many times to ix my laptop because some of my wallet are infected by ransomware.. andi found a solution 5 tools are great malwarebytes kaspersky emergency only if your laptop is totally infected and 3 tools i have in my laptop..

Totally did not understand what you're trying to say and how it really fix your laptop
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:52:03 PM

I'm looking for some one who can help me to remove ransom-ware from the system. Please PM me if you can do or help. Will pay through BTC.

Try Kaspersky RANSOMWARE DECRYPTOR here https://noransom.kaspersky.com/ or use Kaspersky RannohDecryptor
More: https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/8547
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:56:35 PM

i heard someone using Kaspersky RANSOMWARE DECRYPTOR and he is succes, you can see the link above.
can you share where you get the ransom-ware virus? which antivirus you use now..? avira, avast, kaspersky, bitfnder ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: