Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Filled] Requesting a loan of either 0.1[btc] or 0.05[btc]  (Read 929 times)
UltraFRS (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:12:25 PM

Ok found the other bitcoin wallet address where the other fee was deposited, again it's a direct deposit address for cryptospot:

1HUrfAnnK5BxiVMMEbZcMsNfrRZeN9NLrg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:16:11 PM

I'll post the comment shortly with your name attached to it.

As a side note the request was for one or the other as collateral not both unless your paying the higher ask at a value of 0.05BTC each.

If you paying the lower amount you can chose the hashflare or the sr.member account.
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:19:57 PM

As a side note the request was for one or the other as collateral not both unless your paying the higher ask at a value of 0.05BTC each.

If you paying the lower amount you can chose the hashflare or the sr.member account.
Again: your hashflare earnings worth a few cents per week. Your BTCT account wont even possibly cover the 0.055 in a reasonable period of time if we try to sell it higher than that..
The hashflare would help (if you default) to limit the loss.
Let me know if you need this loan, i'm going for a coffee break.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Again: your hashflare earnings worth a few cents per week. Your BTCT account wont even possibly cover the 0.055 in a reasonable period of time if we try to sell it higher than that..

The cost of the mining equipment purchased on HashFlare is $38 at today's prices (inclusive of any offers or promotions that are currently applied to the costs) not including whatever it can mine during it's lifetime contract.

Account makes an estimated 18k - 20k satoshi per day (after fee's I earn 5.4cents per day for sha-256, 3cents per day for script and 1cent per day for etherium) and a small amount of ETH, which is still mining away while you  have control of it.

So even if I didn't manage to pay in time (which won't happen, guranteed) you would have the 40k sats currently sitting in the hashflare account and the $37.25 worth of miners which would easily cover the $24.83 cents I'm requesting.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:37:43 PM

The cost of the mining equipment purchased on HashFlare is $38 at today's prices (inclusive of any offers or promotions that are currently applied to the costs) not including whatever it can mine during it's lifetime contract.

Account makes an estimated 18k - 20k satoshi per day (after fee's I earn 5.4cents per day for sha-256, 3cents per day for script and 1cent per day for etherium) and a small amount of ETH, which is still mining away while you  have control of it.

So even if I didn't manage to pay in time (which won't happen, guranteed) you would have the 40k sats currently sitting in the hashflare account and the $37.25 worth of miners which would easily cover the $24.83 cents I'm requesting.
You cant sell the hash at hashflare like you can do at BW or Hashnest for example, so the 38 bucks are not to take into consideration. Just a few cents per week that would limit the loss if you default (which you wont..........guaranteed.................)
Find an escrow or send me the passwords as i'm exhausted lol...dont forget to give out your alt in your PM so we can communicate while me or the escrow hold your account.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:46:48 PM

You cant sell the hash at hashflare like you can do at BW or Hashnest for example, so the 38 bucks are not to take into consideration. Just a few cents per week that would limit the loss if you default (which you wont..........guaranteed.................)
Find an escrow or send me the passwords as i'm exhausted lol...dont forget to give out your alt in your PM so we can communicate while me or the escrow hold your account.

HashFlare have already stated if you read their Introduction English thread that account can be sold if the user want's to they have no objection's meaning it does still hold the value of it contents. That's like me turning around and saying I don't think your Ethereum is worth $8 (current price on Yobit) so I will give you $1 for it.

If you want both as collateral come up with a more reasonable loan than 0.05BTC. Even at half oh the account evaluator and half the cost of the mining equipment they have a combined total of 0.08425BTC (Repayment of 0.095BTc, Slightly above 10%) (at current exchange rate).  

Agree to that and I will create an Alt and post here ad send you the account logins via PM.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:48:50 PM

HashFlare have already stated if you read their Introduction English thread that account can be sold if the user want's to they have no objection's meaning it does still hold the value of it contents. That's like me turning around and saying I don't think your Ethereum is worth $8 (current price on Yobit) so I will give you $1 for it.

If you want both as collateral come up with a more reasonable loan than 0.05BTC. Even at half oh the account evaluator and half the cost of the mining equipment they have a combined total of 0.08425BTC (at current exchange rate).  

Agree to that and I will create an Alt and post here ad send you the account logins via PM.
Did you post on youtube already?

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:49:58 PM

Yes I have posted on youtube the comment, the same video link I posted earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ADKtan1Zk
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 10:03:30 PM

For archive

You can lock this thread. This are the terms of the loan, if you accept confirm on my lending thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1448684.msg14650403#msg14650403 where i will quote this

Loan Amount: 0.08
Signed message from a staked address see archive
Amount to be repaid: 0.088
Repayment Date: 18 of May 2016
Repayment Address: 37dickWvBcop534XFZDdBiHWuk98bCUYdu
Bitcoin Address: 1GRKJifrbQ9JBccQokuP65zpoCnPCkMUwH
Alt to communicate with (if account is collateral)
Collateral) BTCT account and Hashflare account. WARNING: any attempt to recover the password will be considered as scam and allow me to sell the held collaterals at any time.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:18:56 PM

For archive

You can lock this thread. This are the terms of the loan, if you accept confirm on my lending thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1448684.msg14650403#msg14650403 where i will quote this

Loan Amount: 0.08
Signed message from a staked address see archive
Amount to be repaid: 0.088
Repayment Date: 18 of May 2016
Repayment Address: 37dickWvBcop534XFZDdBiHWuk98bCUYdu
Bitcoin Address: 1GRKJifrbQ9JBccQokuP65zpoCnPCkMUwH
Alt to communicate with (if account is collateral)
Collateral) BTCT account and Hashflare account. WARNING: any attempt to recover the password will be considered as scam and allow me to sell the held collaterals at any time.

I accept the term's laid out by Gunthar and will postin his Lending Thread shortly.
UltraFRS (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:19:40 PM

Can a moderator please Lock this Thread, Negotiations and terms have been agreed upon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: