Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY PROOF  (Read 1945 times)
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:26:37 PM

Oh God give me a fucking break!  This low life. Bottom feeding peace of shit is a scammer! Anyone with half a brain can see it! What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:27:21 PM

It is true tha te name/identity of Satoshi is not requried and should have no impact on Bitcoin itself.

However, it may be exciting for some of the members of bitcion (a minority) to find out who satoshi actually is having kept his identity secret for several years.

Dr Wright says he wrote the first blog post to show off his intellectual capabilities. Forcing everyone to read that wall of waffle just annoyed us all, especially when it contained zero proof. He should just sign a message from the genesis block and post it on his blog, if he can.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36193006

The trouble is that Dr Wright's blog has not convinced the wider public.

He had told me last week that he intended it to be convoluted. He wanted to show those who doubted his intellectual capabilities that he really knew what he was talking about - instead he has managed to make them more suspicious.

That is probably because the wider public have not seen Dr Wright's Blog
adamstgBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 08:38:20 PM

Oh God give me a fucking break!  This low life. Bottom feeding peace of shit is a scammer! Anyone with half a brain can see it! What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

every post i write bring me gr8 LOLs

I don't get why all the drama. If it's really him, just move a coin from the first block and be done with it.
Satoshi works in mysterious ways

oh geez. I quite regret founding the Church of Satoshi at this point.....

when Satoshi proves his idendity it'll be like:

chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:43:19 PM

the most strange is that ppl like Matonis, or Gavin not only trust this scammer but they are and openly supporters Cheesy We are in a crazy world with too many fool ppl around us   Cheesy

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:44:49 PM

Really? Everything I've read from "satoshi" has been very clear and concise. His open source code speaks for itself.

While the identity of satoshi may be a mystery, I would say that his work is as clear as it gets.

Is the code his or the idea for the code?
This is what is confusing, if he is the coder, who designed it and visa versa.
It is fairly obvious what Satoshi has previously done and the only thing that remains illusive is his actual identity.
chek2fire
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:51:16 PM

Really? Everything I've read from "satoshi" has been very clear and concise. His open source code speaks for itself.

While the identity of satoshi may be a mystery, I would say that his work is as clear as it gets.

It is fairly obvious what Satoshi has previously done and the only thing that remains illusive is his actual identity.

and every he say,write or create Satoshi has nothing to do with this scammer wrigtamoto

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:49:08 PM

and every he say,write or create Satoshi has nothing to do with this scammer wrigtamoto

Hang on! If you think about it, if he wasn't a scammer, wy hidehis identity.
He was already a wealthy person so any more publicisation of that would not have much of an affect on him.
We still don't really know of the extent of his contributions (if any)!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

I don't know if it's safe to assume that it doesn't matter who Satoshi Nakamoto is if one has a significant stake in the value of bitcoin.  It seems to me that the personality of anyone who controls 5% of total supply would be a matter for some concern.

Having said that, at this point, I don't think that I would be able to accept a single transaction from an early block as enough evidence to prove that Wright has control of that five percent because that doesn't rule out, albeit a very tiny possibility, that a single private key was somehow brute forced by a couple super computers fully dedicated to the task.

I want to see a transaction from block #1 to block #9 and from block #9 back to block #1.   This would at least establish that more than one private key, known to be generated by Satoshi Nakamoto, is in play.  It would increase the weight of the evidence, and reduce the likelihood that the keys were somehow hacked into existence.
chek2fire
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:59:37 PM

Hang on! If you think about it, if he wasn't a scammer, wy hidehis identity.
He was already a wealthy person so any more publicisation of that would not have much of an affect on him.
We still don't really know of the extent of his contributions (if any)!

no is not a wealthy and he has serious economical problems especially with taxes in Australia. This is the reason for his hoax

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:03:17 PM

the most strange is that ppl like Matonis, or Gavin not only trust this scammer but they are and openly supporters Cheesy We are in a crazy world with too many fool ppl around us   Cheesy

What's strange is that you think you know better / are smarter than Gavin and Matonis, despite not having met Mr. Wright in person, and despite having never had any correspondence whatsoever with the original satoshi - both of which Gavin has done.

Too many morons on this board, would be a more accurate and truthful statement for you to make.

JVP also believes Craig is Satoshi, through personal / direct correspondence:

https://twitter.com/haq4good
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 10:05:09 PM

I have to ask this again: How many more threads are you people going to open? You are basically giving him the attention that he "does not want".  Roll Eyes There are plenty of places where one can discuss this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Thylacine

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:07:13 PM

I can't believe what I just read
Is this satire at this point?
This. What the hell? He's dragging it out for page views or something like a podcast? Just do something with the genesis block already?
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:10:28 PM

he is lunatic? What bullshits he write? This guys is completly psycho. How Matonis and Gavin support this crazy guy?
I also think same when i see the video on BBC of his interview he was like a proud person over confident person. How he faked his signed message instead of signing new message with original private key makes its all clear he don't have access to those keys. Lets see how this story will end.
Any link to this video? I checked since last night but did not see any available.
I want to pick to pieces his facial expressions and body language to get a read on this guy.
kn_b_y

Activity: 26
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:32:15 PM

Any link to this video? I checked since last night but did not see any available.
I want to pick to pieces his facial expressions and body language to get a read on this guy.

visit youtube and search on 'satoshi'. it's there.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:08:09 PM

visit youtube and search on 'satoshi'. it's there.
No. That just results in "what is satoshi" and "how to earn satoshi" videos  Roll Eyes
Youtube is not that up to date in their video search capabilities for video that was produced that same day.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:40:33 PM

I have to ask this again: How many more threads are you people going to open? You are basically giving him the attention that he "does not want".  Roll Eyes There are plenty of places where one can discuss this.

You should just drop the ban hammer on everyone who posts anything about CSW from now on, new thread or any old post.

Flex that power.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:44:04 PM

Interesting angle that CSW is doing all this because of some tax fraud / reclaim thing

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4htw3t/how_to_steal_54_millions_of_dollar_from_the/

Very interesting.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:23:14 PM

This is a bit like how the Nazis continued fighting well after it was obvious that the war was lost. They just couldn't bring themselves to admit that it was all for nothing.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:31:58 PM

This is a bit like how the Nazis continued fighting well after it was obvious that the war was lost. They just couldn't bring themselves to admit that it was all for nothing.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:51:58 PM

I know. I was going to pick a different example, but then I thought fuck it, let's Godwin this bitch. It's a thread started by Adam, so it had to start descending at some point Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: