Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Mr. Wright for creating bitcoin!  (Read 1590 times)
silversmith (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:14:38 PM

Mr. Wright,

Thank you for creating bitcoin!

Sincerely,
silversmith

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:19:54 PM

Nah this is just bogus  Lips sealed
Just like the thread that was deleted a second ago saying that he dumped 1 Million BTC to pay off his tax debts.
Need sources not just weak words  Undecided
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:23:05 PM

Satoshi,

Sincerely,
silversmith

FTFY
wright has not proved that he's satoshi.
notech

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:23:25 PM

Thank you Wrightamoto  Grin
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:25:18 PM

Mr. Wright,

Sincerely,
silversmith

He doesn't care what you think.
He doesn't want your thank yous.
He doesn't have to prove anything.
He just wants to be left alone.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:29:04 PM

Yeah, he wants to be left alone so much he hired a PR firm and flew Gavin to London to prove he is Satoshi, while writing long rambling blog posts that fail under scrutiny. And then promising more proof will be forthcoming. Not to mention the reports at Gizmodo, etc. that say he kept telling associates and workers and acquaintances elsewhere that he was Satoshi (or that his friend  Kleiman was part of the Satoshi 'team'). He's just definitely trying to make all the media attention just go away. /s

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:32:31 PM

Yeah, he wants to be left alone so much he hired a PR firm and flew Gavin to London to prove he is Satoshi, while writing long rambling blog posts that fail under scrutiny. And then promising more proof will be forthcoming. Not to mention the reports at Gizmodo, etc. that say he kept telling associates and workers and acquaintances elsewhere that he was Satoshi (or that his friend  Kleiman was part of the Satoshi 'team'). He's just definitely trying to make all the media attention just go away. /s

Who said it was a PR firm? I thought Gavin just said "firm." 
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:35:22 PM

Who said it was a PR firm? I thought Gavin just said "firm." 

http://www.coindesk.com/craig-wright-will-move-bitcoin-evidence-bitcoins-inventor/

Nick Caley, head of corporate communications for London-based PR firm The Outside Organization, confirmed the plan when contacted by CoinDesk. Wright is being further represented by Milk Publicity, also based in London, which circulated press materials on Monday.

Yes. Satoshi needs a PR Firm and other groups to assist in his "second coming miracle".

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:35:45 PM

It may actually be a ploy as Satoshi may never want to reveal himself, instead, hosing another erson and allowing them to take credit from that.

This seems more reasonable, why release his identity now anyway, why not do it at Bitcoin's aniversary or something like that (at the halving maybe)!

There is also no proof of him creating Bitcoin itself, so how do we know it was him?
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:44:58 PM

Mr. Wright,

Sincerely,
silversmith

Its true but if he just not told anyone he was left alone this is for also a bit of a publicity stunt if you ask me because the fact is that otherwise you never had to do this in my eyes....
jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:48:09 PM

Wow, it really is him. And all this time I thought it was me! I really do need meds :/

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:50:09 PM

Mr. Wright,

Sincerely,
silversmith

Its true but if he just not told anyone he was left alone this is for also a bit of a publicity stunt if you ask me because the fact is that otherwise you never had to do this in my eyes....
Interesting idea. Maybe this is a way to ensure that Bitcoin's price increases before the halving if people know of its founders and can trust them.
The price needs to increase, if it doesn't, Bitcoin will fail and collapse due to lack of mining and it only being profitible in select countries. Thus, stopping it from being decentralised.

Wow, it really is him. And all this time I thought it was me! I really do need meds :/
If it is him has he posted on the forum recently yet?
Juliamit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:54:09 PM

If Mr Wright were the inventor of Bitcoin, I will be very disappointed. I thought Satoshi would be totally different person.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:05:35 PM

If Mr Wright were the inventor of Bitcoin, I will be very disappointed. I thought Satoshi would be totally different person.

HAHAHAH. Did you think that an e-currency which is mainly used by the black market was made by a saint? Come on! Smiley

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

I would like to personally thank you Mr. Wright, I hope you use the forum

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:13:43 PM

HAHAHAH. Did you think that an e-currency which is mainly used by the black market was made by a saint? Come on! Smiley

BITCOIN is NOT MAINLY USED ON THE BLACK MARKET. IT is most accepted by those onthe black market however other retailers are taking it up. The black market retailers were always more likely to use it anyway.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:19:43 PM

You are in idiot if you think he made bitcoin for that specific purpose

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:30:59 PM

and you are a "smart" person if think that a programmer would make something without "purpose"; in this case PROFIT !  Grin
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:34:38 PM

and you are a "smart" person if think that a programmer would make something without "purpose"; in this case PROFIT !  Grin

It is tue that there may have been alternative uses of itcoins. However, since who.is records and address tracing it is easy to track different people. Unless you have a wallet and hide an ip address whenever that wallet is used and not posted anywhere on the internet, then it is anonymous.
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:48:09 PM

and you are a "smart" person if think that a programmer would make something without "purpose"; in this case PROFIT !  Grin

It is tue that there may have been alternative uses of itcoins. However, since who.is records and address tracing it is easy to track different people. Unless you have a wallet and hide an ip address whenever that wallet is used and not posted anywhere on the internet, then it is anonymous.

i agree with you but the BTC fanatics must understand that what is called "anonymous" cannot be mainstream. the normal people(not developers, not tech savvies) needs protection. BTC cannot offer a such thing and that's why it will remain a very small niche. On top, it's VERY hard to be understand it.  Smiley

also, "anonymous" is similar with black market. it's like a magnet. the average "Joe" will always be scammed here and that's why, again, BTC will be avoided. It brings nothing new, it has no protection(chargeback) and so on
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: