Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-05-03]Meet the Bitcoin Experts Who Don't Believe Craig Wright Is Satoshi  (Read 231 times)
CrimBit (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:21:52 PM

Kaminsky contacted me to say that Andresen responded to him on his website. He appears to backtrack in his support of Wright:

“I was as surprised by the ‘proof’ as anyone, and don’t yet know exactly what is going on. It was a mistake to agree to publish my post before I saw his – I assumed his post would simply be a signed message anybody could easily verify. And it was probably a mistake to even start to play the Find Satoshi game, but I DO feel grateful to Satoshi. If I’m lending credibility to the idea that a public key operation should remain private, that is entirely accidental. OF COURSE he should just publish a signed message or (equivalently) move some btc through the key associated with an early block.”

https://www.inverse.com/article/15142-meet-the-bitcoin-experts-who-don-t-believe-craig-wright-is-satoshi-nakamoto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: