Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling SuperChillin (formerly NoobRoom) Account - Better than netflix  (Read 772 times)
KingLuewk (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:29:07 AM

Hello My name is Luke and i'm selling one SuperChillin account with no users currently on it.

What is SuperChillin?
SuperChillin is an illegal movie streaming site with thousands of movies, including those that have just come out in theatres.
Most movies are available in 1080p, and the site is almost never down (never been down for me).
Along with movies, if you choose to upgrade the account to premium you'll have access to thousands of TV shows, literally hours after the newest episodes come out.

Are there any rules?
Just don't share the account information that I send you with people that are on a different IP address than you, because if too many IP's are logged in at the same time, the account can be banned.

How do I contact you?
Via skype @Luke.smithmeow
Via twitter @ KingLuewk
Direct messages on here
email luketsmith1997@hotmail.com

If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on here or contact me in any way listed above.
naerok817

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:38:23 AM

just to clarify your not selling the account you're selling slots.
KingLuewk (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:04:36 AM

Yes, I am selling slots in particular because I would still like to use the account.
I would be willing to sell the entire account outright, but it would cost more than just a slot.
Sharing and owning the account makes no difference when it comes to actually using the site or the features it includes.
KingLuewk (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

Bumperino
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: