Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Expensive Thing You Bought With Bitcoin?  (Read 7948 times)
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

I bought a college education and now im debt free. While I sort of regret cashing out the amount I did at $900 I still have some left and maybe one day I will be able to purchase more than I ever thought I would with my bitcoin. Im still waiting and holding day by day.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:40:47 AM

I got to know about Bitcoin this time last year. In the meantime, I have not bought any thing super expensive but my bitcoin earnings and profits have been used to settle family responsibilities and special gifts on birthdays while I intend to hodl the remaining coins for a longer time.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:58:42 AM

Just wondering what people buying with they coin?

Most I spent was 1.5 BTC on gambling speculation (betting against BFL delivering ha ha!)

can anyone top 1.5BTC?
The most expensive thing that i bought in bitcoin is my laptop that i used in my study now actually not bitcoin. I exchange my bitcoin in my country money but not all bitcoin i exchange in money i'll just exchange the bitcoin in money that required only to buy my laptop now i'll used my laptop not only as in my studies i'll used this to be updated in bitcoin and joining the campaign. Now i don't need to rent in the computer shop just to be updated and joining the campaign i'll used it anytime and anywhere. Thanks to bitcoin
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

the most expensive thing I have with bitcoin is when I redeem my smartphone with bitcoin and that I use for altcoin trading and in a few weeks I can already buy a smartphone that is better than my initial smartphone as the first trading capital.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:32:39 AM

College education i bought it last year and i know don't have any debt anymore bitcoin has saved me a lot because i would not know what i would do without bitcoin to get all that money so i

would recommend for the people that are in need like me to invest in bitcoin and hope.
Loremipusum

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:37:50 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 10:27:56 AM by Loremipusum

Most I spent was 1.5 BTC on gambling speculation (betting against BFL delivering ha ha!)

can anyone top 1.5BTC?

The most expensive thing i brought with bitcoin is a gaming chair. But what i would like to buy in the future is like a nice car or a house.
but that dream is still far away. But i think that dream will come true one day.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

Probably a VPN service contract the rest I am saving and trading altcoins with. Right now I'm grinding and find blockchain platforms to help me gain passive income so one day I can have a positive effect on the world.

nikhil0416

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

can anyone top 1.5BTC?

coinbase fees
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

can anyone top 1.5BTC?

I bought a new phone out of my earnings in bitcoin. it is worth more than twenty thousand. I am also planning to buy a new desktop so I can do more in bitcoin and I can do mining as well.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

I bought an iphone 7 using my bitcoin profit last month and I'm very happy with it. With bitcoin i can earn extra income and can buy the things i want without touching my salary. Cheesy
0930AM

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

gold, paper gold
to contra the risk

and I was wrong

Bitcoin was flying right after I bought gold
==
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:36:04 AM

hahah i certainly can't compare to you for the sole reason because it costed 0.014 btc.
it was a mere music album  where the shipping costed more than the actual product.
skhurram007

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

"People are birds unable to fly."

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

1- An investment package.
2- ETH  Cheesy

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:28:30 AM

can anyone top 1.5BTC?
The most expensive thing that i bought in bitcoin is my laptop that i used in my study now actually not bitcoin. I exchange my bitcoin in my country money but not all bitcoin i exchange in money i'll just exchange the bitcoin in money that required only to buy my laptop now i'll used my laptop not only as in my studies i'll used this to be updated in bitcoin and joining the campaign. Now i don't need to rent in the computer shop just to be updated and joining the campaign i'll used it anytime and anywhere. Thanks to bitcoin
Glad to hear it. In this way, you can carry on your studies with ease. Bitcoin has helped a lot of students. It was also wise to convert as much bitcoins as required and you spend it in a sensible way. I can understand the importance of computers and internet for today's students. Hope, you will be able to buy a lot more with bitcoins in future.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

Not directly with bitcoin...but recently i have sold 0.3 bitcoin and bought iphone 7 plus for that....so indirectly i bought an iphone with the bitcoin

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

The most expensive that i bought with my bitcoin is my macbook, i don't spend too much money on things and i just buy the macbook to reward myself for working hard everyday and night and sometimes having sleepless nights because of grinding hard in bitcoin so i decided to buy a macbook and i bought it from my friend who is accepting bitcoin as a payment.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

I get not to much expensive buy with the profit from bitcoin trading so far,, because I am earning bitcoin for the first time just from bounty campaign and used my Smartphone to do that,, and than when I have some profit I buy a PC to make my trading activity more than easier
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

Uhm, single objects it would have to be the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 brand new (not from MS store though), and a sealed box of Revised.
Cje

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

i guess more altcoins
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:16:56 PM

I'm just starting though the most expensive thing I bought is the samsung note 8.  My next goal would be a brand new motorcycle!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: