Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 12:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Buy Rent Properties By Bitcoin - World Wide  (Read 275 times)
novicebtc (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:45:31 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 08:07:54 AM by novicebtc

Hi Bitcoiners, I did this http://tchannels.me/c/rentforbitcoins yesterday, is a channel on Telegram .... who has something to buy sell or rent by Bitcoin can try it because is free to add an ad and do not forget to give us 5 stars Tongue

To add for Free Your Real Estate Ad contact us @ https://telegram.me/AdAgent

The main reason to add for Free your Property on our Channel is because right now our Telegram Channel is indexed on Google very well! Just Google now " Bitcoin estate agency" and you will find us in first page in first 5 ads on Google! Add for Free your Property from World Wide and Sell or Rent it Quick!!!

Price list:
1. To add any kind of Real Estate Ad Buy, Sell or Rent is 100% Free of Charge!!!
2. To add an Ad to promote any kind of business in Real Estate Business Field, pls contact us for more details!!
3. To add an Ad to promote any kind of Business in connection with Bitcoin, pls contact us for more details!!
4. To add a Banner pls contact us for more details!!!

Note!!!
They are not allowed to be promoted banned goods or services, like drugs, weapons etc

Soon our website will be online!!!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:08:01 AM

Seems a new innovative idea by utilizing channels on Telegram.
Is there any geography classifications or separate sections to post our advertisements or all country ads will appear on same page?
Good luck with your services...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: