Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet on Dr Craig Wright proving he is Satoshi or not!  (Read 2103 times)
VitalBet (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Join Manny Pacquiao's VitalBet!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 01:10:56 PM

Dear fans,

We are presenting you another fun way to gamble!

Bet @ VitalBet if Dr Craig Wright will prove he is Satoshi or not!

http://vitalbet.com/sport/match/577428

Good luck to everyone!

Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:13:13 PM

I bet that he will not provide any valid proof that he is the real bitcoin founder, he is just another troll who like to be in the media.

Let's face it if he is the real deal he would allready posted here under his real nick Wink .
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:17:59 PM

Interesting. But I don't think he's satoshi nakamoto, because he did not have anything strong proof .
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:21:55 PM

What are the stipulations on this?

Book closes 31.05.2016, 09:00.

If he is unable to successfully prove that he is satoshi by this date, the 'no' side wins?  Please confirm.
VitalBet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 01:31:21 PM

Yes, if he doesn't show any proof until this date. The winning outcome will be "No".
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:45:58 PM

Well, this should be interesting. But i'm not convinced that he's the real one if he can't prove any further valid proof.

I bet he's not Satoshi.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

I would bet against it, he himself has already said that the real Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, so even if he does move some coins from those early wallets, that would not mean that he is Satoshi.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:52:30 PM

this is very interesting bet but there is a big problem with it, aside from what Dogedigital said about the closing time and finding the winner, there is another problem.

what Craig Wright is doing is wasting time, he is prolonging something which is most probably a long con, a scam of some sort so this may take a very long time to be cleared out and also it is one of those things that you can't come to consensus on because he is evasive in providing a normal proof of his identity which is a signed message

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:56:55 PM

I bet that he will not provide any valid proof that he is the real bitcoin founder, he is just another troll who like to be in the media.

Let's face it if he is the real deal he would allready posted here under his real nick Wink .
Posting here is not like saying that he is real. Bitcointalk account can be hacked a lot easier that Satoshi's public keys.
And AFAIK Theymos blocked Satoshi's account after that last security breach, so no one can use it anymore.
parthack9

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:57:21 PM

I find this market really interesting, However the book should make it clear regarding "proving". What kind of a thing is sufficient proof?
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:58:51 PM

Or it's a trick to push and to try that the real satoshi will come and claim that dr craig is not the real deal Cheesy
VitalBet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 02:04:17 PM

For us the real proof would be the signature from the Genesis Block , which was used to send the first person to person transaction in the early days of Bitcoin.

Everyone is welcome to say and bet what he likes. We will be answering all your questions in the thread.

GOOD LUCK!
Leonius

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 02:22:23 PM

If that is the case then the site would have to return all bets i guess. We'd need 100% proof beyond doubt not just gavins word.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 02:26:54 PM

For us the real proof would be the signature from the Genesis Block , which was used to send the first person to person transaction in the early days of Bitcoin.

Everyone is welcome to say and bet what he likes. We will be answering all your questions in the thread.

GOOD LUCK!

I think those conditions are the right ones, that being said, that makes it even more unlikely that he actually is Satoshi, that would be a definite no for me Smiley

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:29:19 PM

So if Dr Craig Wright doesn't sign a message from the Genesis Block until 31.05.2016 whoever has picked 'No' will win their bets? What if he doesn't do anything until that day will any bets be voided or what? What if he moves coins from the Satoshi Nakamoto stash?
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:32:45 PM

There has been alot of people in the past that claimed that they were satoshi and all of them are fakes. This one is going down in the list of fake satoshi and the outcome should be "NO". This is such a free money and there is no reason for satoshi to show up himself now when he is the one that left us, so why now
Leonius

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 02:35:11 PM

So if Dr Craig Wright doesn't sign a message from the Genesis Block until 31.05.2016 whoever has picked 'No' will win their bets? What if he doesn't do anything until that day will any bets be voided or what? What if he moves coins from the Satoshi Nakamoto stash?

He wont sign genesis block imo and if he does move coins does that prove he is satoshi or that he now has control of satoshi coins.  Its messed up, andreas is right about all this in the long run.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:39:23 PM

Basically if Craig Wright is proved to not be Satoshi the only thing that says about him is that he has some real mental issues. Plus, you have to consider that there should've been a big investigation beforehand, both by police forces and journalist, this statement is clearly obligatory and suggested by lawyers or a deal he was forced to make.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:42:57 PM

Lol really ? This is and will be an epic historical bet , lol , I am gonna bet now then , He wont prove that he is satoshi Nakamoto , well pretty good odds , I don't know about this bet . But because of this bet , I surely got attracted to your website . Great design and lots of tennis matches to bet . Great

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JustDie

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:46:41 PM

There has been alot of people in the past that claimed that they were satoshi and all of them are fakes. This one is going down in the list of fake satoshi and the outcome should be "NO". This is such a free money and there is no reason for satoshi to show up himself now when he is the one that left us, so why now

that is true , it seems craig will not showing any valid proof until the end time of bitcoin era . haha

also 1 month is a long time tho  Lips sealed

i guess no

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: