Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet on Dr Craig Wright proving he is Satoshi or not!  (Read 2103 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:18:43 AM

VitalBet: I have been having trouble signing into my account for some reason. I have tried logging in with Firefox (my normal browser), Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Whenever I type in the password correctly, it greys out the login form and nothing happens.

I had deposited a total of 0.1BTC and I am very disappointed in this. I was able to login in correctly the first time, but now this happens. Are you trying to steal my funds?

your java needs update  Roll Eyes

or try clean cache then restart your  browser, if still cant contact the owner . Lips sealed

it might be a disabled javascript, i suggest you to google how to disable/enable java in your browser and enable it back.

also try to open up the console (the inspect element : right click on the page and click inspect element) and see what errors have been thrown.

--looking for signature--
rambeazle

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:31:09 AM

Waiting for a 0.5 btc withdrawal for over 12 hours now..
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 05:31:58 AM

I wonder what will happen to all the bets placed if Craig remains silent on 31.05.2016, 18:30.

Also this bet will be highly controversial if he provides a similar bluffing evidence like the last one.
In terms of betting it should be mentioned when will a bet be on the winning side.

rambeazle

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:49:02 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 08:49:14 AM by rambeazle

I wonder what will happen to all the bets placed if Craig remains silent on 31.05.2016, 18:30.

Also this bet will be highly controversial if he provides a similar bluffing evidence like the last one.
In terms of betting it should be mentioned when will a bet be on the winning side.

withdrawal received.
VitalBet (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Join Manny Pacquiao's VitalBet!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 08:57:35 AM

VitalBet: I have been having trouble signing into my account for some reason. I have tried logging in with Firefox (my normal browser), Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. Whenever I type in the password correctly, it greys out the login form and nothing happens.

I had deposited a total of 0.1BTC and I am very disappointed in this. I was able to login in correctly the first time, but now this happens. Are you trying to steal my funds?

your java needs update  Roll Eyes

or try clean cache then restart your  browser, if still cant contact the owner . Lips sealed

it might be a disabled javascript, i suggest you to google how to disable/enable java in your browser and enable it back.

also try to open up the console (the inspect element : right click on the page and click inspect element) and see what errors have been thrown.

Please contact the support team @ support@vitalbet.com
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:24:45 AM

If Craig keeps silent, i supposed he cant proved that he is Satoshi Nakamoto so he is not the founder, i personally dont believe that he is Satoshi

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:40:04 PM

100% No now.

Lock it up if you can.

http://www.drcraigwright.net/homepage.jpg
VitalBet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 01:03:32 PM

100% No now.

Lock it up if you can.

http://www.drcraigwright.net/homepage.jpg

We still believe that the drama will continue. There is still a chance that he changes his mind, and upload the proof.

We left the prop open with 1.02 odd to show that it is more likely to be a no.

SadSmiley
x13

Activity: 336

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:37:03 PM

Great bet opportunity but the odds are bad:  Yes 8.95 vs. No 1.02

By the way, how you would decide his statement is true or not? As I understand, there is no definite way to prove that someone is Satoshi or not.

VitalBet (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 01:42:45 PM

By the way, how you would decide his statement is true or not? As I understand, there is no definite way to prove that someone is Satoshi or not.

There is a definite way, and will leave the community to decide and reach a consensus on the matter. There is plenty of security and cryptority experts who give valid and reasonable opinions.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 01:53:51 PM

You missed the good odds. When they first released the market, it was something like @2.5 for YES, @1.5 for No, but since Craig Wright posted that he isn't going to prove it on his website, the odds dropped down (obviously). I bet a bit too late, and got @1.37 odds for the No market since my deposit took forever to confirm.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:57:36 PM

I will bet a small amount on YES. I am personally not convinced that he is Satoshi but the odds for YES are good and there is still a small probability that he is a part of Satoshi as he stated in the interview video.

There is a definite way, and will leave the community to decide and reach a consensus on the matter. There is plenty of security and cryptority experts who give valid and reasonable opinions.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:02:01 PM

I will bet a small amount on YES. I am personally not convinced that he is Satoshi but the odds for YES are good and there is still a small probability that he is a part of Satoshi as he stated in the interview video.

Well regarding his last announcement he will not sign any message or move any early coins belonging to satoshi.
I'm not sure if this counts as that Craig Wright is not satoshi, but imo this doesn't look good for your bet.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:28:51 PM

If he really actually was the real Satoshi, he would have proven it by now for sure.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:38:44 PM

Like everyone I was also interested to know about Satoshi, man who's invention will  change the financial system in near future.I have same doubt about Dr.Craig Wright to be real Satoshi.I would also like to place bet on ''no'' because he failed from start to prove.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:18:09 PM

Odds are very poor for option No @1.02 as compare with other option, i am pretty sure Craig Wright can't be real Satoshi, anyway that is wonderful option for betting and so many people into that this person is not Satoshi and that is the reason for this kind of poor odds.
rambeazle

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:02:15 PM

Odds are very poor for option No @1.02 as compare with other option, i am pretty sure Craig Wright can't be real Satoshi, anyway that is wonderful option for betting and so many people into that this person is not Satoshi and that is the reason for this kind of poor odds.

lol, the odds were 1.52 for No yesterday, I managed to bet 20usd at 1.42 Tongue
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:47:37 PM

Dear fans,

We are presenting you another fun way to gamble!

Bet @ VitalBet if Dr Craig Wright will prove he is Satoshi or not!

http://vitalbet.com/sport/match/577428

Good luck to everyone!

its very very fun! Grin
never mind to find betting like this,i think people who placing bet on "craig is not satoshi" will won,however bbc have take back their word about this news.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

lol, the odds were 1.52 for No yesterday, I managed to bet 20usd at 1.42 Tongue

Oops i missed to place bet on this event, i am also pretty sure  Dr Craig Wright is not the satoshi because he has no knowledge about crptography so no doubt about it, anyway good to hear some people made a lot of money by betting on this.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:00:34 PM

I just missed this thread in time to place bet.It was clear from the beginning that Dr.Craig Wright is trying to get attention by this cheap way.It is too late but I will not let this without sharing my views.He was not and will never be Satoshi not even near him.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: