Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:25:20 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2020, 07:37:53 PM by BobLawblaw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:29:31 AM

https://www.change.org/p/oxford-oxford-university-to-revoke-ntokozo-qwabe-s-scholarship-with-immediate-effect

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:49:03 PM

OK.. the latest new is that Ntokozo Qwabe will keep his scholarship. The Oxford University has rejected requests to have the scholarship revoked. How is this? Black racist using scholarship funded by whites to insult and humiliate whites. That said, we should also note that this guy is also studying in a white university, funded by a white guy called Cecil Rhodes.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:35:47 AM

Toss him out after we have recovered his Rhodes scholarship money and then send down all those idiotic PC students who support this blatant hypocrite.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:33:45 AM

He seems a bit mentally unhinged and consumed by his perceived self importance. Saw the original article but never made much out of it, he's certainly no Nelson Mandela and probably doing his "cause" more damage than anything else.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:33:50 AM

Toss him out after we have recovered his Rhodes scholarship money and then send down all those idiotic PC students who support this blatant hypocrite.

The Cecil Rhodes scholarship must have been given to someone more deserving. Ntokozo Qwabe was born in to a rich and influential black family, having ties to the ruling elite of the ANC. There are millions of Africans, Bushmen, Whites, Coloreds, and Asians in South Africa, who could use this scholarship to achieve their goals.
Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:13:45 PM

You know, I used to think Blacks were on the receiving end of the racism battle Shocked
Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:41:05 PM

This guy and his ilk are delusional and complete idiots - how is refusing to tip wait staff going to further their cause? Here's his father's take on this which surprised me because I was expecting him to defend his son but it seems this is just another example of what can happen now when you send your kid off to one of these institutions of "higher learning" - they come back as one of these SJW kooks spouting-off this "non-binary, cisgendered" gibberish:

Durban - “You can’t correct wrong things by also acting wrong. I am very shocked by the things I read about my son.”

Those were the words of Felokwakhe Qwabe, 65, the father of Rhodes Must fall activist Ntokozo Qwabe, 25, a Master’s International law student at Oxford University in the UK who made headlines after making a waitress cry at a restaurant in Cape Town.

Qwabe senior said he intended to discipline his son.

“I have not spoken to him about his actions because he lives far from me and he doesn’t call often as it is costly. I have only heard these stories through the media. I want to sit down with him, tell him that he is young and he needs to follow proper procedures when he is not happy about something.

“It’s not right that he can correct wrongs by behaving wrong. I also want him to tell me his side of the story,” he said.

Since then more than R100 000 has been raised in an online campaign for the waitress, to cover the tip the Oxford student refused to pay because she was white.

Qwabe sr said he was concerned about his son’s safety because of the negative backlash he had received, including a plan to petition Oxford to revoke his scholarship.

“A lot of people are angry at Ntokozo and, as a parent, I am concerned about his safety. My son is not rebellious - he is kind and very intelligent. I don’t understand why he is acting this way, maybe it is because he feels old now.

“I can’t control what he does, but I will definitely talk to him. He needs to ask elders for a way forward on dealing with issues. Things have changed now, it is no longer the same like it used to be when we were growing up ,” Qwabe said.

The Rhodes scholarship recipient, originally from eShowe, made it against all odds. He dropped out of UKZN because of financial constraints and worked as a cashier before returning to the university.

His father said he was proud of his son’s achievement and didn’t want him to lose his scholarship.

“I taught him respect. He has always been a good boy, he knows that without respect you can’t go anywhere. I will take action and, if it doesn’t work, I will call other family members to talk to him because we want the best for him.

“I have never been part of any struggle during tough times, and even when my father’s land was taken away, we have never done anything. For me the past is the past and I don’t think he has ever been discriminated against by white people,” Qwabe said.

He said his son was not politically motivated. “He is viewing situations from a different perspective. I heard on radio that some political party supported him, I don’t know how they got involved because my son has nothing to do with politics, he is just an academic.”

An Oxford University spokesman said: “Oxford is a place where non-violent speech, however objectionable, can be expressed and challenged. Our students may voice opinions which others believe to be misguided or which they find offensive. They have a right to do this, but in exercising it we expect them to respect other people and the law.”

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/its-not-right-says-qwabes-dad-2018864
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: