Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] LC Pool Shares Account  (Read 226 times)
coinsocieties (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:48:13 PM

I want to sell my LC Pool shares Account.

Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414368.0;all

1. The coin wallet is under development.
2. I have got 1 Million+ coins in the pool account.
3. As the wallet is not released, I cannot send coins. However, I can sell the pool account itself. Once the wallet is received, you can withdraw the coins. The pool is generating coins daily. For more information, read the Ann thread about the coin.

Place your offers below or PM me.

Note: This is not to scam anyone. You must understand the risk is you can't change the email address used to sign up in the pool. However, I may be willing to give the email access too, if the offer is worth more.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀