Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is a Hero Account worth? Like this one for example . . .  (Read 439 times)
bitcoinreviews (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:36:58 PM

How much is a Hero Account worth? Like this one for example . . .
Yeah, I've been here a while and don't use it for trust etc. so I may consider letting it go.
Please post offers here or PM.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:38:26 PM

Yeah, I've been here a while and don't use it for trust etc. so I may consider letting it go.

Try this site http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info However this site shows very low price so it's just to get an idea . If your post quality is good then your account worth some decent amount of money.Just go to this site and post your UID and your UID is 215280.
bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:50:19 PM

Try this site http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info However this site shows very low price so it's just to get an idea . If your post quality is good then your account worth some decent amount of money.Just go to this site and post your UID and your UID is 215280.

Cool, thanks. Here are the results from that:

Your token is u4umtt33
Share this estimate: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=u4umtt33
User Id: 215280
Name: bitcoinreviews
Activity: 486 (Hero Member)
Potential Activity: 602 (Potential Hero Member)
Post Quality: Poor
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.15912000

It says my post quality is poor  Undecided   lol   
I don't understand activity v.s. potential activity.

Not sure if this is asking too much or not, I don't really care but if anyone want's it I would let it go for no less than double the estimated price.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:54:22 PM

The prices for accounts have declined pretty much over the last months. Therefore, even Hero Member accounts with neutral trust do not bring more that 0.25 BTC anymore. Average Hero accounts like yours (with good post quality and early Hero stage) brings up to 0.15 to 0.18 BTC.
bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:55:18 PM

The prices for accounts have declined pretty much over the last months. Therefore, even Hero Member accounts with neutral trust do not bring more that 0.25 BTC anymore. Average Hero accounts like yours (with good post quality and early Hero stage) brings up to 0.15 to 0.18 BTC.

Okay thanks. I'll most likely keep using it.

Cheers,
bitcoinreviews (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:02:00 PM

Can anyone recommend an avatar campaign to make some extra money with?
Almagro

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:48:59 AM

bump

Why are you bumping this?? You're gonna get yourself banned.
JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:02:16 AM

no one signature campaigns accept user with negative trust  , maybe there is a campaign hiring neg trust but the campaign is promoting likes ponzi Lips sealed

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 10:53:05 AM

Cool, thanks. Here are the results from that:

Your token is u4umtt33
Share this estimate: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=u4umtt33
User Id: 215280
Name: bitcoinreviews
Activity: 486 (Hero Member)
Potential Activity: 602 (Potential Hero Member)
Post Quality: Poor
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.15912000

Not sure if this is asking too much or not, I don't really care but if anyone want's it I would let it go for no less than double the estimated price.

As i said the estimate price is just to get and idea obviously a her account worth more then 0.2 (min) .

It means that your account can get 602 activity you just need to do 116 more posts and you will have 602 activity .
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:11:19 AM

That is not fully true. Currently there are no campaigns accepting new users with negative trust. But from time to time there are campaigns accepting negative trust but for really low post rates.

no one signature campaigns accept user with negative trust  , maybe there is a campaign hiring neg trust but the campaign is promoting likes ponzi Lips sealed
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:09:49 PM

Just FYI, that bot determines post quality based on the % of your posts with 75+ characters and you got a "poor" because nearly half of your posts are short. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142314.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: