Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre [ANN] [ROI] RoiCoin (Return On Investment Coin) > POW  (Read 2554 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VladimirAmfodent (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:49:08 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 08:21:06 PM by VladimirAmfodent

Introducing ROI (Return On Investment) Coin.

Hello Everyone!

I want to know if you are interested in a project and a coin specialized for the traders with further dividends on the coin holding?
What if we traders can reach certain price target by a specific date and know it for a fact?
Assume, for example, that the price for 1 RoiCoin equals 100 Satoshi for one RoiCcoin and you bought it for 20,40 or 50 Satoshi.
Your profit will be 400%,250%,200%.
Who will be holding with expensive coins?
I am.
I will be using funds (read bellow) to buy back coins in order keep it growing and to reach next price level target.
Why i am going to do this?
Because people investing in a coin will allow me to make profit from the business and buy a coin back and we are a win win.

Let me tell you my story.
I am 31 years old and I run a trading company since 2010.
In any business there are good times and bad times.
In good times you enjoy and in bad times you need an investments to grow and keep your business alive.
I am also doing day trading on exchanges for Bitcoin/USDT pair, Alt coins,etc and always trying to predict where the price is going to go and when to be at buy low and at sell high.
Now, I have an idea to unanimously target and reach this price target!
Not to predict it, but to make it TOGETHER.
Profiting to be sure.
Then who is the looser?
I can be this looser since my main purpose for the coin will be to grow in price and capitalization.
Many of you will say that Wales can affect price of coins up and down and this is a speculative high risk market so, can price be targeted after all?

Yes, there are instruments to make this come true!

First - Real Business
We are a company with 20 employees who are working in trade business for many years(Very far from cryptocurrency). Any business needs money to expand and we are not an exception. Loan from the bank is too expensive today and we grow on our own with products given in payment due term. I hope to expand our business from RoiCoin and in return i will be supporting and buying back these coins future.

Second - Assets.
We own assets (both fixed and variables) and they cost real money. When the price target for RoiCoin is reached, profits can be used for new assets acquiring or to support price from going down. This is your guarantee.
It is IMPORTANT to understand that price can never go only one way up, in future the price targets and dates will need to be adjusted for each month after month and to go down as well, so it can be profited on the dumps to prepare for new rise.

Third - Marketing.
As the project will gather more support, I will seek more and more people for the marketing and advertisement campaigns of each and every next price target date. These people are going to be rewarded with funds gained by RoiCoin and to be spent worldwide for any participant willing to join as a part time/full job as long as result is proven.
The more of us will be, the better.

Forth - Dividends.
One of future development idea in the RoiCoin would be dividends for just holding and having coins. I want to aware everyone that dividends for just holding a coin in a wallet could not be high because it will eventually will cause a Ponzi sceme and pop up, so I will target from 10% to maximum 15% dividends for just holding coins.
This is again to reduce dump effect especially in beginning stage of development and low capitalization. The percentage will most probably drop to 5-7% after project will develop more and more.
Further advantage can be gained from lending RoiCoins on exchange or platforms to again increase speed of your return on investment.

Fifth - Exchanges.
This is the last section but not the least to develop. The start will be to get on most exchanges and in future to create its own ROI exchange with other coins. I guess this is too complex idea but it can succeed in just acquiring or uniting with exchange to have better liquidity of the RoiCcoin to other coins.

Sixth - Buy Back coins mechanism.
On the dump coins will be bought back with profit generated each month from a business to reduce dump effects and keep coins for the developer.
This is a cost of creating the coin and its return after all.

I must say that smart contracts are in my mind for the future development but this is too early to even start.

This is it.

I will begin with source code for the RoiCoin and a wallet for Windows users.

You can e-mail me anytime for extra ideas you have or you are willing to join the project.

Everybody are welcome!

Regards,

Vladimir Smirnov
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:03:25 AM

Well you can set targets and make sure they are hit but,
you can't say no one will lose. Trading, as you know is a new sum game.
For every buyer there is a seller. The only way no one can lose is if the
price always goes higher... until there are no buyers and then, it drops
like a rock. Last in loses big time.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 12:23:18 AM

One word: PAYCOIN
Three words: Twenty dollar floor.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money