Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP !!!  (Read 986 times)
ubitcoin (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:31:09 AM

can anyone tell me more about this  Embarrassed
i am seeing this name alot for investment and dont know where to start !!
 Roll Eyes Shocked Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

Roll Eyes Shocked Sad

its an abbreviation for high yield investment program or in another words, ponzi scams. They all claim to be experienced traders wanting to make money for you which is all bullshit. Use google and dont waste your money investing in them. Cheers.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:05:38 AM

High Yield Investment Programs, in short HYIP, the only thing I can tell you about hyip is that these schemes are not to be trusted. They are all ponzis in disguise here those who are in top are only the ones who will profit.
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:54:21 AM

its an abbreviation for high yield investment program or in another words, ponzi scams. They all claim to be experienced traders wanting to make money for you which is all bullshit. Use google and dont waste your money investing in them. Cheers.
yeah i have googled many times for it and by my research some seems to be trusted too :\ but i am really confused ! to really trust them or not /
some say trust and invest and some say all those sites are scams  Huh Roll Eyes Shocked Angry
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:58:57 AM

High Yield Investment Programs, in short HYIP, the only thing I can tell you about hyip is that these schemes are not to be trusted. They are all ponzis in disguise here those who are in top are only the ones who will profit.
yeah i see !
i think i should do more research on it to get to my final decision to invest in those  Embarrassed Roll Eyes!
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:04:18 AM

Better to stop dreaming about investment all hyip are damn scammers and its better to stay away from them.. if you want to earn bitcoin i can suggest to you is to join in any signature campaign.. but you need to be rank up first so that you can join in any signature campaign..
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:10:16 AM

Better to stop dreaming about investment all hyip are damn scammers and its better to stay away from them.. if you want to earn bitcoin i can suggest to you is to join in any signature campaign.. but you need to be rank up first so that you can join in any signature campaign..
so those are in top list ? not to trust them too ? because i am planning for one good investment ! Shocked
already joined signature campaingn  Smiley
james.lent

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:14:13 AM

so those are in top list ? not to trust them too ? because i am planning for one good investment ! Shocked
already joined signature campaingn  Smiley

All fake dude. Keep your coins. If you know how to trade then do some trading if not learn how to arbitrage sports bets. Also remember not to spam since you're wearing a signature now
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:16:12 AM

All fake dude. Keep your coins

can u tell me about this site plzz ? https://www.nano-11.com/
i want to know if its legit or not help me  Sad
james.lent

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:18:58 AM

All fake dude. Keep your coins

can u tell me about this site plzz ? https://www.nano-11.com/
i want to know if its legit or not help me  Sad

Read the posts here and stop spamming. All are fake and most of them make selective payouts. Dont trust those monitors which list them as paying as every one of them are paid to do so
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:25:36 AM

firstly read these:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

they're working like this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme you must have to stay away from these type of investment programs.
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:02:08 AM

firstly read these:

they're working like this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme you must have to stay away from these type of investment programs.
this is what i wanted to knw  Smiley thanks very much ! best regards  Cheesy
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:16:57 AM

firstly read these:

this is what i wanted to knw  Smiley thanks very much ! best regards  Cheesy
if you still want to invest try at your own risk..  i scammed many times in any investment site they are paying in the first time and the support is very active after few days the site turn to scam no support your withdrawal process stuck.. so beware..
also cloud mining its just like the same as invetment site they are the same.. so better to dont invest if you dont know the site.. they are giving good roi  to attract more people to join. good luck..
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:23:14 PM

Roll Eyes Shocked Sad
Don't start anywhere and anytime with HYIP.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are all too good to be true. All of them are ponzis and scams at the end. All so called "profits" from the investments are all coming from the new investors because all HYIP source of income are also coming from the new investors and nothing else. So if no one invest anymore or he can't pay the investors anymore, that's the time that a HYIP will collapse.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:13:24 PM

Many people think they are smart to invest on it and make profit in the end. But nobody knows when a HYIP scheme will colapse. If nobody invest on it the scheme doesn't work and the few investors thinking to have profit because invested on the beggining don't earn anything also and lose their money. So, if you don't want to risk your money, stay away.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:42:45 PM

My very first reaction when I saw this thread is "Noo! Another one's going to regret his decisions!" and I was glad when I read the content that op is just asking what it is. Basically, it is what the users before me linked. Just stay away from them. It's hard to know if they're ponzi scams or not, but it's definitely a lot harder to find a legit hyip.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:51:26 AM

My very first reaction when I saw this thread is "Noo! Another one's going to regret his decisions!" and I was glad when I read the content that op is just asking what it is. Basically, it is what the users before me linked. Just stay away from them. It's hard to know if they're ponzi scams or not, but it's definitely a lot harder to find a legit hyip.
Yeah as of now i never heard legit investment hyip or ponzi site they are run in few days.. you can found this more in investor base game here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0
So beware just read comment by other high rank account..
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:32:42 AM

can anyone tell me more about this  Embarrassed
 Roll Eyes Shocked Sad

Stay away! Or you lost all your money.
The best investment is on safe wallet, buy on low price and sell on high price ;-)
frogCorporation

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:51:54 PM

Well, if you start it with the mind but to understand that sooner or later they will all come to an end
Dollar_Miner

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:44:25 PM

Well, if you start it with the mind but to understand that sooner or later they will all come to an end

they said, hyip will always be scammed in the end and losers cried... at least i only Wish not to be that "LOSER" and gives update in this forum about June 14th.. Please, WISH ME LUCK.. lol ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: