Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ace of Coin - SSL - Referrals - Up to 2,000 Satoshi every 15 minutes!  (Read 6657 times)
30luci

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:47:43 PM

1 week? 24 hours.

You're waiting for Santa Claus?
AceOfCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:53:09 PM

1 week? 24 hours.

You're waiting for Santa Claus?

Get up out of here if you're going to act like a child. The longest wait time is 26 hours. Have patience.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:16:13 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 02:26:45 PM by digaran

There is no "remember me" when logging in and have to solve media every time, and now since 2or 3 hours there are some issues with claiming and host itself gives error.
Or just says you claimed but nothing happens. though as I dropped around 10 faucets because they were waste of time. but not this one.
How ever if you could make it every hour 5000 satoshi then I think attract more noobs(faucet claimers) like me. Lips sealed

One last thing, why not use faucet box payment system? so people can withdraw small amounts. since any one comes to a faucet wants to cash out as soon as possible though I was just wondering it's your faucet you can do what ever you like, wish it was around 2 months earlier because I wasted my time on those stupid ones.

🖤😏
AceOfCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:24:34 PM

There is no "remember me" when logging in and have to solve media every time, and now since 2or 3 hours there are some issues with claiming and host itself gives error.
Or just says you claimed but nothing happens. though as I dropped around 10 faucets because they were waste of time. but not this one.
How ever if you could make it every hour 5000 satoshi then I think attract more noobs(faucet claimers) like me. Lips sealed

Host issues I can't fix much. However I do know the owner of the datacenter so I'll talk to him. As far as remember me, it's deffintaly on the to do list. As far as 5,000 Satoshi every 1 hour, I like that, so I'll talk it over with my partner. As far as claiming, it gives you a notification and then we inspect every withdrawal manually.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:38:22 PM

I tried with tunnel and another browser and was able to claim, how ever when came to my main IP and browser to claim it said you need to wait though was showing "READY".
Good anti-cheat system.
And what is that link you tell us to click for support? I wont click on any links that I'm not comfortable with, just my opinion.

🖤😏
AceOfCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:41:19 PM

I tried with tunnel and another browser and was able to claim, how ever when came to my main IP and browser to claim it said you need to wait though was showing "READY".
Good anti-cheat system.
And what is that link you tell us to click for support? I wont click on any links that I'm not comfortable with, just my opinion.

To contact us, just click 'Contact Us' tab at the top of page. All links on our site are safe. Ads are from Google Adsense, so they are safe if you misclick.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:53:20 PM

Good anti-cheat system.

The link is fine to click, nothing malicious about it.
Giving some support is good to do.

And its gone.
sanek1979

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:29:41 PM

Good anti-cheat system.

To contact us, just click 'Contact Us' tab at the top of page. All links on our site are safe. Ads are from Google Adsense, so they are safe if you misclick.
       нa жaль мoдepaтop фopyмa yдaлил мoи пocты тaк кaк пocчитaл иx нe пo тeмe! выплaты пpиxoдят и этo caмoe глaвнoe! ты дeлaeшь xopoшyю paбoтy! a тo чтo  y людeй тepпeния нe xвaтaeт пoдoждaть этo иx минyc!
BtcGreen

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:15:45 PM

not bad first claim i get 1000 satoshi
its better than other faucet thank you

sanek1979

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:16:30 PM

Good anti-cheat system.

problem with input - start button does not work
sanek1979

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:29:49 PM

now after entering the CAPTCHA button does not work , start earning! go to the ACC does not work! Huh
daniele_83

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:36:05 PM

it happened to me too, I changed browser and was ok, try deleting cookies

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:39:12 PM

I am trying to create account and start claiming, but start earning buttom doing nothing even i enter my bitcoin address and my desired password. Some bug is there i think.

sanek1979

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:46:05 PM

it happened to me too, I changed browser and was ok, try deleting cookies

the reason is not in the browser and the cookie itself fauset does not work!
daniele_83

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:52:56 PM

with IE works

http://s32.postimg.org/c9i59q8ud/Immagine.jpg

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:55:10 PM

I am in, make sure you have no ad blocking on

And its gone.
30luci

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:57:42 PM

I received the payments.
Thank you Admin!
sanek1979

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:58:36 PM

It does not work for me! already tried and change the browser simply does not go into the ACC and all !
AceOfCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:04:09 PM

Trying to fix it now, not sure what is happening.... Only on that page, and I have not touched it in over a day. May take me a bit to figure out what's wrong. As well, I've sent out about 25 more payouts in the past hour.
sanek1979

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:11:04 PM

Trying to fix it now, not sure what is happening.... Only on that page, and I have not touched it in over a day. May take me a bit to figure out what's wrong. As well, I've sent out about 25 more payouts in the past hour.

admin in what could be the problem? I have 80 referrals that I say to them - why not go to the account? I hope that reason will be revealed and it will work
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: