Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality web design, programming  (Read 701 times)
velacreations (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 05:58:31 AM

I've got 15 years of design and programming experience, and I've worked on sites of all sizes, shapes, and systems.  I've worked on national and region brands, developed sites from the ground up, and I know what it takes to perform on a professional level.

I'm great with photoshop, HTML, javascript, PHP, MySQL, mobile platforms, and just about anything else you need.  Everything I do is fully tested and ready to install.

I have hosting and domain services, as well.

I'm not cheap, but I'm good.

When you are ready to take it to the next level, just PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 06:03:10 AM

Can I ask if you have 15 years of design and programming experience, why did you create a rip off of the world dumbest bitcoin game ever? Couldn't you have done something that actually benefited the community with all this skill?
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 06:25:16 AM

Can I ask if you have 15 years of design and programming experience, why did you create a rip off of the world dumbest bitcoin game ever? Couldn't you have done something that actually benefited the community with all this skill?
Khanduras

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movin' on up.

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 08:28:12 AM

... MySQL ... anything else you need.
Who needs MySQL these days?  People who are using MySQL don't even use MySQL anymore...

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 08:59:45 AM

... MySQL ... anything else you need.
Who needs MySQL these days?  People who are using MySQL don't even use MySQL anymore...
Well, facebook does.
Khanduras

Movin' on up.

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 09:05:52 AM

If you consider MySQL forks MySQL, sure, but the code that Facebook uses is highly modified and optimized.  I wouldn't really consider it MySQL anymore.

Most larger sites claiming to use MySQL tend to use modified code bases, namely MariaDB or Percona Server, using highly optimized storage engines as replacements for the default.

That's more like hopping over MySQL than using it... Just saying.

velacreations (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 03:50:44 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2013, 04:01:56 PM by BitBears

because people like to play it.  Smiley

and I'm not here to judge those people.  If they want to play that kinda of game, I'll make one for them.  Wink

velacreations (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 03:52:35 PM

Who needs MySQL these days?  People who are using MySQL don't even use MySQL anymore...
every wordpress, magento, or joomla site, which makes up a considerable portion of the web.

Khanduras

Movin' on up.

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 08:38:55 PM

Who needs MySQL these days?  People who are using MySQL don't even use MySQL anymore...
every wordpress, magento, or joomla site, which makes up a considerable portion of the web.

Touché.  Anyway... With 15 years under your belt, surely you have a prepared portfolio somewhere?  I'm sure people would take your offer a lot more seriously if you did.  I, for one, would never trust the validity of someone's claim to have worked on websites for national and regional brands without having it out in the open and verified by at least a couple of outside sources, and I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who wouldn't.  This is the Internet... Anyone can get away with saying just about everything if people trusted them without hesitation.

velacreations (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 09:31:33 PM

Touché.  Anyway... With 15 years under your belt, surely you have a prepared portfolio somewhere?  I'm sure people would take your offer a lot more seriously if you did.  I, for one, would never trust the validity of someone's claim to have worked on websites for national and regional brands without having it out in the open and verified by at least a couple of outside sources, and I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who wouldn't.  This is the Internet... Anyone can get away with saying just about everything if people trusted them without hesitation.

I do, and I will offer references upon request.  If people want to know more, they can PM me.

I don't really need the work, so it's just to let people know.  Most of my current clients have been with me for years and take care of the bulk of my work.  Regrettably, they don't pay in BTC... Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: