Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #HASHNEST#TRANSACTION REVISERS RECRUIT  (Read 876 times)
BITMAIN_Lunna (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:31:07 AM

Hi, dear local language bitcoin fans , this is dan.li, operating & marketing of HASHNEST ,which is a cloud mining platform belongs to BITMAIN. We are searching for bitcoin fans form different language areas , we need some help with local language translation about our web : hashnest.com. We will pay in bitcoin or if you will we can also pay in Gighash of HASHNEST (can transfer bitcoin per day)

Total number of words are at most 3400. Please finishing your revise work within 2days after you apply it.

What language revisers are we needed:

German
Indonesian
Italian
Polish
Dutch
Arabic

Participant modes :

Reply this post within information below, (or if you do not willing reveal your personal information, the Private messages will be ok )

Aimed language
Account email of HASHNEST(if you have not , just register within 2 minutes.)
Quoted price (BTC or Gighash)

Deadline : 8th /May /2016 Beijing Time

If there is any questions, please contact my Skype : boheliangyou

SEE U SOON.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:46:58 PM

Not sure how many people here would know that language . May be few may know German, besides that doubtful.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 10:03:27 PM

Not sure how many people here would know that language . May be few may know German, besides that doubtful.
I am at a loss to understand why op created this thread here.The most suitable candidates gor this job would be native speakers and none of the languages he mentioned is spoken iin India
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:13:11 AM

I am at a loss to understand why op created this thread here.The most suitable candidates gor this job would be native speakers and none of the languages he mentioned is spoken iin India

Might be he would be posting everywhere and and would finally have somebody or he may be in urgent need and not getting the response as expected.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 10:20:33 AM

Might be he would be posting everywhere and and would finally have somebody or he may be in urgent need and not getting the response as expected.
Even if that is the case,it still doesn't makes any sense to post a thread in completely different section.It is not going to help him
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:14:48 PM

Who knows. Might be he would have got it by now so he is not replying to the thread or just may be lost the hopes  Tongue
BITMAIN_Lunna (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:48:13 AM

Who knows. Might be he would have got it by now so he is not replying to the thread or just may be lost the hopes  Tongue

I just wanna seeking for the positive and energy person to take part in our job, its really interesting , and we can do something better.
bitcoinisfurture

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:24:42 AM

I just wanna seeking for the positive and energy person to take part in our job, its really interesting , and we can do something better.

That's good. But who know this languages in the forum is the actual question.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:26:27 AM

It is possible that some Indian may be well versed in any of these languages but a thread in service section would be sufficient
BITMAIN_Lunna (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:28:14 AM

yep , that's a problem ,but I think its creditable to talk you guys in here.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:40:50 PM

You are most welcome here.On a second thought you might find some good candidate here as many Indians learn these languages these days and due to low average wage, you can outsource it cheaper than anywhere else
BITMAIN_Lunna (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:40:01 AM

You are most welcome here.On a second thought you might find some good candidate here as many Indians learn these languages these days and due to low average wage, you can outsource it cheaper than anywhere else

yep ,its ture . thanks a lot for your help. I will post my recruit in here again if there another needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: