Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Novaexchange !!!!!! Was Hacked ?  (Read 3326 times)
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:16:40 PM

Just an fyi Nova is coming back online.
it will be a high risk for trading big amount of your btc in new lunched exchange
thank you for warning

Is anyone having issues with NovaExchange?? I do not see any of my coins or can I withdraw BTCs left in there.. Did it get hacked again??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

Just an fyi Nova is coming back online.
it will be a high risk for trading big amount of your btc in new lunched exchange
thank you for warning

Is anyone having issues with NovaExchange?? I do not see any of my coins or can I withdraw BTCs left in there.. Did it get hacked again??
nope!! Novaexchange is fine and currently i have 20 MAGI coin and 10k DOGE at there and login account are just working fine
and if you could not able to login or see your current balance probably your account was hacked so go to contact support
to solved your issue
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 10:34:00 AM

Everyone, please withdraw everything from Novaexchange - Everything!

Also DO NOT send any coins here! I repeat DO NOT!

ALL TRADES HAS BEEN STOPPED, ANY DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! WITHDRAW YOUR COINS NOW!

An vulnerability has opened up for a specific user give themselves an insane amount of Bitcoins. These has been used to trade in the markets, balances has been re-arranged.

All in all, BTC, DOGE and ESP balances cannot be trusted, the vulnerability caused the attacker insert a transaction within deposit systems. But did not think that Novaexchange is a young exchange that doesn't bank a lot of coins. The total volume of BTC in the most important wallet was 3.82 BTC before the attack, not a huge amount but that does not mean it is not painful for some.

The attacker themselves did not get away with anything - actually it is happy users that got traded in ESP market during the last few hours that became happy they sold for BTC and withdrew everything. Which caused the wallet to go empty.

All trades and such is logged and I could technically do a rollback of all trades even if it will take a lot of time to sort everything out. Which would you prefer?

I am concidering to close down the exchange permanently once you have withdrawn your coins, unless the community gives any reason for Novaexchange to stay around. I wanted the site to become a serious player in this business with a lot of alt-coins that other exchanges refuses to trade, that was the idea behind Novaexchange.

I think if you official cryptopia
is not good if your post another exchanger about bad
because is founder and owner novaexchange if cryptopia can bad issue , attack too cryptopia
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:48:00 AM

i think that a few month ago..but I use Novaexchange i think already 2 weeks I have nothing problem buddy..yesterday i tried to wothdraw chunkB that smootly
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

i think that a few month ago..but I use Novaexchange i think already 2 weeks I have nothing problem buddy..yesterday i tried to wothdraw chunkB that smootly

I don't even know what these guys are talking about I have used them since they forst came out and ever since, they work really well and every deposit and withdraw went well without a hitch and relatively quickly. I also like the way you can cross trade some currencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 04:56:22 PM

The title scares me I had a lot of coin on NOvaexchange,glad that this things happen almost 8 months ago,they're doing great now,transactions like deposits and withdrawals are ok and the security is very high compare to other exchanges.

sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:27:22 PM

The title scares me I had a lot of coin on NOvaexchange,glad that this things happen almost 8 months ago,they're doing great now,transactions like deposits and withdrawals are ok and the security is very high compare to other exchanges.
if you compare to Yobit and Bittrex or I should call C-cex aslo  they are more secure then NoVaexchange because Nova they dont work 24 / 7  as Yobit or bittrex ,so i dont feel much secure about novaexchange as compare to others

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:42:39 AM

I have not tried novaexchange yet, though I have heard of it. Guess I will look it up one of this days.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: