Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for partner for lending site  (Read 884 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:26:37 PM

I am looking for someone whom I could partner with to make a secure lending website. It would be useful if the partner was experienced in business and could handle escrow transactions on the site if necessary.
he site itself mandates that everyone provide validate collateral in a trusted escrow. If the debt is not paid, it can be sold to another user of the site who has the means of collecting the debt. Valid collateral includes domain names, and pretty much anything else that cannot be reversed. A demo of the site is available at http://sharkbtc.com

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:30:32 PM

That's barely a demo of the website.Just a HTML page with broken links.I like your concept but the market is quite saturated as you know many p2p platforms are not doing great at the moment.Its very easy to cheap and get away with it,take defaulters from BTCjam for example.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
PinkLlama

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:40:07 PM

So how will this be different from BTCJam? Since that's a pretty big site that's very well advertised and has a large community, I don't think you'll be able to be a competitor to the site unless you make something very unique and smart.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:52:31 PM

The site is in a very early state. What I am wondering: How do you want to make sure that the partner whom you are looking for is honest if you want to ask him to hold funds or to escrow deals?
Since the case of Master-P I personally do not have trust to any escrow anymore.
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:01:32 PM

That's barely a demo of the website.Just a HTML page with broken links.I like your concept but the market is quite saturated as you know many p2p platforms are not doing great at the moment.Its very easy to cheap and get away with it,take defaulters from BTCjam for example.
This site is different from other sites as lenders who have had their loans defaulted would have options on selling their debit to someone closer to the borrower. Valid ID is required to join the website. Escrow would be built into the website following what happened during the master-p scandal.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:02:31 PM

U ve got nothing my friend, besides a nice idea. Hope to see it implemented.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
PinkLlama

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:05:14 PM

This site is different from other sites as lenders who have had their loans defaulted would have options on selling their debit to someone closer to the borrower. Valid ID is required to join the website. Escrow would be built into the website following what happened during the master-p scandal.

That does separate you from some other lending sites. I do like the ID idea but we'd have to make sure that the name on the ID matches the name that the user specifies while registering. Built-in escrow is a good thing. I think that this site could work out. It would need some really nice design and coding. I might as well join in if you'd like me to.

tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:06:35 PM

The broken links are due to .htaccess errors. Let me re-upload and configure the site. Shouldn't take me long.

tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:13:54 PM

That does separate you from some other lending sites. I do like the ID idea but we'd have to make sure that the name on the ID matches the name that the user specifies while registering. Built-in escrow is a good thing. I think that this site could work out. It would need some really nice design and coding. I might as well join in if you'd like me to.
PM me with your portfolio.

PinkLlama

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:21:18 PM

I have PMd you with some interesting info. Didn't see the post you made in the meantime. We can discuss more in PMs.

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:43:27 PM

The website is still broken,I thought it shouldn't be taking long to fix it.The reason asking for it is since I'm a web developer too I might be a little help.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:43:02 AM

The website is still broken,I thought it shouldn't be taking long to fix it.The reason asking for it is since I'm a web developer too I might be a little help.
it's only s matter of fixing .htaccess files. nsorry, but I know what's wrong with the site, and I'm fixing it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: