Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189283 times)
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:25:05 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 09:37:08 AM by balvio

Sorry guys for the wrong post, but at least we all can see what will happen the next weekend. Long live Virtacoin
I think it's not wise thing to post the next moves in here. Even speculators have ears, you know? Smiley
People need to set themselves goals which they want to archive. My Goal is to get this coin going, to reach the critical mass, once this is reached the coin is running on its own.
But on one thing I have to give you credit, the price is not really what matters it is more the trading volume, number of miners and nodes running, this is very important to keep this in mind.
If I say the critical mass, than I mean when the price of the coin in worth more than the price for mining equipment and electricity, for this the VTA needs to reach at least BTC 0.0000006.
After this we all can sit back and relax for a while.

Well, you're damn ambitious, man! I was working hard for this coin (lets say for over 1 year already) almost every day, having no skills or money to push the coin where it deserve. But I did it dreaming of the peoples who have this power, but they are not in the same boat with us.

I like your post from start to end, but let me tell you this: I desperately need a relaxing period, so if you take me in a position to sit back and relax for a while, I'll buy you a beer!! LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcometrader

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:12:51 PM

Keep an eye on the mining, only 3 active miner, if they go down the wallet is not working anymore and the coin is useless.
It is better to have a few active miner than one or two big ones.

1. The mining difficulty is very high, need to get this down.
1       alphawar06    399,074    138,134.672
2       virtacoinwallet    82,768    28,649.007
3       kisha2014    217    75.010

gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:05:08 PM

I think you have a good point but need to bring out mining company's and tell them about our coin if you know of any please kindly do it for us ,we will be greatful about this if you can tell them and list virtacoin for us in the mining which will make our net gose faster please.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:41:54 PM

I think you have a good point but we need to bring out mining company's and tell them about our coin if you know of any please kindly do it for us ,we will be grateful about this if you can tell them and list virtacoin for us in the mining which will make our net gose faster please.
getting people to mining is not the problem because the price is still low but when the value reaches at least 60 satoshiup people will have no option but to mine.

Thanks
Able digital.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gcoffie7

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:51:31 PM

I think you have a good point but we need to bring out mining company's and tell them about our coin if you know of any please kindly do it for us ,we will be grateful about this if you can tell them and list virtacoin for us in the mining which will make our net gose faster please.
getting people to mining is not the problem because the price is still low but when the value reaches at least 60 satoshiup people will have no option but to mine.

Thanks
Able digital.

Yes the key thing is promote  able digital thanks very much .Cheer's.
bitcometrader

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:44:50 PM

Hi good news:

https://coincurrencynews.com/

VTA, or VirtaCoin recently had it’s buy wall lifted by a few BTC and is still one of the top rated undervalued coins for infrastructure and market support, and appears to be doing quite well since they launched their faucets and customer service programs and virtual mall. https://bleutrade.com/exchange/VTA/BTC
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:29:17 PM

Hi good news: https://coincurrencynews.com/  VTA, or VirtaCoin recently had it’s buy wall lifted by a few BTC and is still one of the top rated undervalued coins for infrastructure and market support, and appears to be doing quite well since they launched their faucets and customer service programs and virtual mall. https://bleutrade.com/exchange/VTA/BTC

It's a big step for us, but a small one compared with our ambitions. My personal ambition is to see virtacoin on TV news. Obviously, there's a long way, but as the holder of VTAs, that is what I wish. Only then I can light up an expensive Cuban cigar and sit back relaxed. Unfortunately, it's just a burning desire in my mind, I cannot do more than I did for now to see it translated into reality...

Anyway, thanks for sharing the news with the rest of us. I think we will have a cascade of good news in the near future if we maintain the trend.

EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:36:03 AM

Hi good news:

VTA, or VirtaCoin recently had it’s buy wall lifted by a few BTC and is still one of the top rated undervalued coins for infrastructure and market support, and appears to be doing quite well since they launched their faucets and customer service programs and virtual mall. https://bleutrade.com/exchange/VTA/BTC

man i love the news.
thanks for update

Able digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:53:46 AM

Day and night virtacoinworld team is working, to see that this coin move out from this value to where our coin can be seen by BTC and other crypto currency traders will love to move in with full speed to buy our coin, and until this happen, we will not stop.

All we need from this forum, every day make sure you visit your account on virtacoinworld, from last week till date over 30 new points have been worked on. The team has spent over $600 for all the features and from tomorrow new projects have been awarded with above $400.

This new project will be completed in the next 2 to 3 days. If you love this VTA make sure you take your friend and business partners to virtacoinwrld in daily bases, by the time they see what they can use their VTA and buy or pay. Believe me they will love to invest in VirtaCoin.

We the team will only make VirtaCoin only crypto currency that can be used to pay for goods and services in virtacoinworld.
Thanks
Able Digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:12:21 AM

Hi good news:

man i love the news.
thanks for update

Able digital

Man, it's incredible around The People's Coin. That can not be denied. I must be celebrated!!
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:13:55 AM

Day and night virtacoinworld team is working, to see that this coin move out from this value to where our coin can be seen by BTC and other crypto currency traders will love to move in with full speed to buy our coin, and until this happen, we will not stop.

All we need from this forum, every day make sure you visit your account on virtacoinworld, from last week till date over 30 new points have been worked on. The team has spent over $600 for all the features and from tomorrow new projects have been awarded with above $400.

This new project will be completed in the next 2 to 3 days. If you love this VTA make sure you take your friend and business partners to virtacoinwrld in daily bases, by the time they see what they can use their VTA and buy or pay. Believe me they will love to invest in VirtaCoin.

We the team will only make VirtaCoin only crypto currency that can be used to pay for goods and services in virtacoinworld.
Thanks
Able Digital

Very astounding. I should not have read this before trying to go to sleep!! Grin
gcoffie7

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:13:03 AM

Thanks
Able Digital

This is  very good news from able digital.
vmvta9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:14:16 AM

Thanks
Able Digital

Thanks for update and wishing good luck and all the best to Able Team.

**VIRTACOIN  The NEXT GEN COIN**
nonontech

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:31:31 AM

Thanks
Able Digital

Can't express what you've done for the People's Coin! God bless!
kotha72

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

Question:   VirtaCoin price on 1st September of year 2016
0.00010000 USD
0.00020000 USD
0.00050000 USD
0.00100000 USD
0.00500000 USD
0.01000000 USD
0.10000000 USD
1.00000000 USD

Dear all former virtapay member and new member, it's 1st September of Year 2016. we missed our desired level.Please come up with everything and once again along with all dev, drive for the bottom of the pool marks within this month. Thanks

soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:52:34 PM

Question:   VirtaCoin price on 1st September of year 2016
0.00010000 USD
0.00020000 USD
0.00050000 USD
0.00100000 USD
0.00500000 USD
0.01000000 USD
0.10000000 USD
1.00000000 USD

Dear all former virtapay member and new member, it's 1st September of Year 2016. we missed our desired level.Please come up with everything and once again along with all dev, drive for the bottom of the pool marks within this month. Thanks

It's okey. Now poll is locked and we see the results.  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 07:53:16 PM

Congratulations to members who voted for 0.00010000 USD

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:00:13 PM

It seems like your vote was far away from the harsh reality LOL

soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 08:01:32 PM

It seems like your vote was far away from the harsh reality LOL

Yes, I thought price will be  0.00050000 USD  Cheesy

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
nonontech

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:02:26 PM

Can I still vote? Smiley I missed to vote Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: