Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189283 times)
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:57:57 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 09:31:41 PM by balvio

VirtaCoin is The Brave People's Coin - good bye cowards!

Look at the glass half full. Maybe sorting was a need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 08:24:02 PM

Who can explain, where does transactions gone which have been already confirmed? Now it shows confirmed on wallet, but have sign "!" and you can't see that amount in balance? Where is a problem? Any ideas?

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:35:45 PM

Who can explain, where does transactions gone which have been already confirmed? Now it shows confirmed on wallet, but have sign "!" and you can't see that amount in balance? Where is a problem? Any ideas?

The problem is here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vta/#!extraction

Read this too https://99bitcoins.com/51-attack-simplified-bitcoin-tutorial/

getlike

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 08:44:32 PM

Thanks, but maybe you could say it in simple words? These transactions gone forever? Or it will be confirmed ?

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:48:14 PM

Thanks, but maybe you could say it in simple words? These transactions gone forever? Or it will be confirmed ?

Technical stuff is not my field, I'm just an autodidact. Google is our teacher.

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:53:18 PM

I really like this guy!

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:32:44 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:52:56 PM by balvio

Due to the lethargy that the community treats the mining issue, I try to take the initiative of creating a permanent group to deal with this problem.

In order to meet the goal, "Virtacoin Mining Team" Facebook Page has been created https://www.facebook.com/groups/VirtacoinMiningTeam/

The page is only accessible for members who finance or contribute effectively to the mining process. DO NOT send request of membership if you don't intend to participate to this action.
WARNING: right now mining is definitely not profitable and most likely payoff in vta will not cover your contribution. We will use dollars or bitcoin (satoshi) for renting rigs. There is no minimum of each contribution. The fundraising will start as soon as the details were set. The talks must lead to arranging.

This is only a draft and will not know whether or not have an endpoint, I have the best intentions. If the project will fail, don't blame me again.

VirtaCoin is The Brave People's Coin.

axmjoe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:33:25 AM

I'm having the same problem and I hope that they are doing something to solve this problem.
ljucija11

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:07:50 PM

I'm having the same problem and I hope that they are doing something to solve this problem.

18.11.2016 and 19.11.2016 transaction after the loss of enrollees.
| → ? → ✔
29.11 not credited, I think temporarily.
getlike

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

18.11.2016 and 19.11.2016 transaction after the loss of enrollees.
| → ? → ✔
29.11 not credited, I think temporarily.

I hope so too

teukka79

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:40:57 PM

i withdrawed 21,000,000 VTA's from bleutrade to c-cex. i saw transaction on c-cex and i created ticket because those deposits were stuck and they said that those transactions are invalid and now i can't see transactions anymore. did c-cex stole my coins Angry
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:26:42 PM

Don't worry okay it will come just relax okay .
cyourmoney2

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:26:30 AM

MINING> It looks like we do not have enough interest. This is a sad day for our Virtacoin. I do not understand.

Out of 1000's of wallets we have no interest in helping Virtacoin grow by mining. Now is the time to step up to the plate because Virtacoin on coinmatket cap is 149   Virtacoin Virtacoin   VTA   $273,201   $0.000023.

This is the lowest it's been in a long long time. We the members have to prop up Virtacoin somehow or we are going to loose all we have worked  for for years. You can not sit back and wait any longer. You must act now.
They will take Virtacoin off Bleutrade and c-cex and Virtacoin will be finished. Is that what you want.    . Unbelievable.

Get an Online VirtacoinPlus Wallet and change your lifestyle forever.
gcoffie7

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:24:22 PM

Wow shocking news to see i hope this news will help our community to start trading right away.thanks and Cheer's.
teukka79

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:27:54 AM

i withdrawed 21,000,000 VTA's from bleutrade to c-cex. i saw transaction on c-cex and i created ticket because those deposits were stuck and they said that those transactions are invalid and now i can't see transactions anymore. did c-cex stole my coins Angry

finally my deposit arrived on c-cex when bleutrade resend my coins. i'm relieved Smiley
gcoffie7

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:45:46 AM

I told you that you will received your coins okay Cheer's. Buy more vta okay.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:36:28 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:53:21 PM by balvio

Due to the lethargy that our community treats the mining issue, I try to take the initiative of creating a permanent group to deal with this problem.

In order to meet the goal, "Virtacoin Mining Team" Facebook Page has been created https://www.facebook.com/groups/VirtacoinMiningTeam/

The page is only accessible for members who finance or contribute effectively to the mining process. DO NOT send request of membership if you don't intend to participate to this action.
WARNING: right now mining is definitely not profitable and most likely payoff in vta will not cover your contribution. We will use dollars or bitcoin (satoshi) for renting rigs. There is no minimum of each contribution. The fundraising will start as soon as the details were set. The talks must lead to arranging.

This is only a draft and will not know whether or not have an endpoint, I have the best intentions. If the project will fail, don't blame me again.

For short, we intend to rent rigs in organized manner. A trusted guy will do it for us. Somehow, it's a win-win situation, we pay to rent mining rigs and we get virtacoins in exchange. The guy is @Oscar and he will try to balance the network... He will handle all about it - how much to invest daily, daily hash power and so on. You will receive your virtacoins into your vta addresses delivered, but not regularly, it depends on Oscar's decisions about how to invest daily in order to keep the network balanced.

UPDATE: Joyfully announce that the details have been set. Anyone can join and together to face the assault of our network. We now have four miners that actually working and are waiting to join another 3 in the near future.
However, it is not enough.
We expect other members of this coin lovers (who don’t have knowledge in mining or in setting up miners), to join us. Just click the FB Mining Team Link and have a talk with me or Oscar. Then you're in and ready for arrangings...

osmotic

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:59:36 PM

Due to the lethargy that our community treats the mining issue, I try to take the initiative of creating a permanent group to deal with this problem.

For short, we intend to rent rigs in organized manner. A trusted guy will do it for us. Somehow, it's a win-win situation, we pay to rent mining rigs and we get virtacoins in exchange. The guy is @Oscar and he will try to balance the network... He will handle all about it - how much to invest daily, daily hash power and so on. You will receive your virtacoins into your vta addresses delivered, but not regularly, it depends on Oscar's decisions about how to invest daily in order to keep the network balanced.

UPDATE: Joyfully announce that the details have been set. Anyone can join and together to face the assault of our network. We now have four miners that actually working and are waiting to join another 3 in the near future.
We expect other members of this coin lovers (who don’t have knowledge in mining or in setting up miners), to join us. Just click the FB Mining Team Link and have a talk with me or Oscar. Then you're in and ready for arrangings...

Will @Oscar be posting proof of what is paid to rent mining rigs? If the community gives him money for rentals he could skim some off the top for himself unless he proves what he has spent the money on.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:04:35 PM

Will @Oscar be posting proof of what is paid to rent mining rigs? If the community gives him money for rentals he could skim some off the top for himself unless he proves what he has spent the money on.

Who do you think we are? Scammers? Of course he will !! What's wrong with you guys?
He's only doing the setups, you're in control of everything... I mean, you have access to your miner, see how it works, watch your earnings and so on. Everything!

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:47:29 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:53:41 PM by balvio

Who do you think we are? Scammers? Of course he will !! What's wrong with you guys?
He's only doing the setups, you're in control of everything... I mean, you have access to your miner, see how it works, watch your earnings and so on. Everything!

Just a few more words about Mining for newbies (as I am too Smiley, but I am continually updating my knowledge every day)
1) Mining is less profitable than buying coins. So if you want to gain the maximum VTAs... go to the markets and buy as you can afford;
2) The amount of VTAs we will gain by mining, depends on the network and the rig we can rent (the bigger is the better but... expensive);
3) Mining is necessary for any coin's life: with no mining process, we can't do fast transactions etc. So Mining is a contribution to the network (and this effort is rewarded by VTAs)

And don't look at the prices, in crypto world there are usually ups and downs. Specifically to VirtaCoin is the fact that there is no financially potent individual or group of individuals to pump it, dump it or mine it, as other coins have. VirtaCoin is supported by simple people, like me and others. That's one reason I am deeply in love with it. The lately fall down was due to this too, inexperienced people who panicked.
VirtaCoin is the 2nd best virtual currency after bitcoin in terms of quality and it is deeply undervalued, unfortunately. But sunny days will come up soon, I have no doubts... As far as I am concerned, I will keep the flag up proudly!

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: