Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If somebody doesn't swap his coins. What can we do with unswapped coins?
Unswapped coins must be burned
Unswapped coins could be used for promotion and development.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 189277 times)
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:37:04 PM

Yes, This is great news for me. I have some VTA coins in private wallet but it's too cheap so I did not sell it and now it's time to buy more cheap VTA coins for swap. Thank you for your swap. It must be changed to survive in the crypto life.

That is good choice at this time. it's so cheap and you can buy VTA coins as many as possible for swap.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:05:13 AM

The poll is over. Thank's to all voters.

Due the reason that people don't mining VirtaCoin there is POS implementation in the new algo.

People's coin - easy to start mining (staking) by POS for every people. Your desktop wallet - your own bank account.

That is good way to use POS for new coin. But I do not know how many coins for staking? and How many supply total of this new coin?

Just wait for official announcement within 24 hours.

Ok. Thank you for your fast reply and May I buy some VTA coin for swap? and do I need to tranfer these coins to my VTA core wallet for swap? I intend to buy some VTA coins from Novaexchange? I need your advice before buying coins.

You can buy before swap.
Is it safe to buy vta on nova exchange?.
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:48:10 AM

How about quantity of new branded coin? Same number with vta?
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:19:02 AM

How about quantity of new branded coin? Same number with vta?
No. 100 million XVP  Wink
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:45:53 AM

Official Announcement on VirtaCoin Swapping

It is now official that VirtaCoin Swap has started today at 12 am GMT, and will last for a period of 20 days. Exchanges have been contacted on the latest developments, and users are expected to be on alert throughout the swapping process.

As already mentioned in previous threads, there are certain procedures that will be followed during the swapping process. Verification will be done to ensure every XVP goes to the right recipients.

There is also the 100 million VTA threshold for big holders above which ratio of 1000:1 will no longer hold. That means above 100 million VTA, ratio will change. The larger the amount of coins the bigger the requirements for verification.

All users are therefore advised to create an account at vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com where their VTA should be transferred for the swapping process. Once verification is done and completed, users will be given their swap keys which they will use to swap their coins.

Visit the VirtaCoin Plus website at www.virtacoinplus.uk for introduction on VirtaCoin Plus and to download your desktop wallet.Please note that swapping will last only for 20 days.

Therefore try to reach those not aware of the swapping process so they can take part in it and avoid future complaints and grievances.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:03:15 AM

It is now official that VirtaCoin Swap has started today at 12 am GMT, and will last for a period of 20 days. Exchanges have been contacted on the latest developments, and users are expected to be on alert throughout the swapping process.

As already mentioned in previous threads, there are certain procedures that will be followed during the swapping process. Verification will be done to ensure every XVP goes to the right recipients.

There is also the 100 million VTA threshold for big holders above which ratio of 1000:1 will no longer hold. That means above 100 million VTA, ratio will change. The larger the amount of coins the bigger the requirements for verification.

All users are therefore advised to create an account at vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com where their VTA should be transferred for the swapping process. Once verification is done and completed, users will be given their swap keys which they will use to swap their coins.

Visit the VirtaCoin Plus website at www.virtacoinplus.uk for introduction on VirtaCoin Plus and to download your desktop wallet.Please note that swapping will last only for 20 days.

Therefore try to reach those not aware of the swapping process so they can take part in it and avoid future complaints and grievances.

It's awesome, DEV. May I keep my VTA coins on my VTA core wallet for swap?
Cadwil

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:07:55 AM

In case you have difficulty accessing the website at the moment, you can download your desktop wallet directly from the link to.
https://ln.sync.com/dl/3510fb6d0#63ppt584-bewzesc5-iyhawdgu-h93y53gt
Cadwil

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:11:31 AM

It's awesome, DEV. May I keep my VTA coins on my VTA core wallet for swap?
Just follow the instructions and swap will be easy. Create a wallet at

1. vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com
2. Send your VTA to the wallet you created
3. Verification
4. You get your swap key.
5. Swap
getlike

Activity: 146
Merit: 147

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:35:36 AM

Just wondering, why www.virtacoinplus.uk and desktop wallet of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) logo images are different? And both are different from which was selected after voting on reddit ?

Cadwil

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

Just wondering, why www.virtacoinplus.uk and desktop wallet of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) logo images are different? And both are different from which was selected after voting on reddit ?
www.virtacoinplus.uk will be updated with the correct logo. Thanks for your observation.
getlike

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

www.virtacoinplus.uk will be updated with the correct logo. Thanks for your observation.

And what about desktop wallet? Because number 20 won logo voting, but wallets logo is number 13? how You can see on voting page https://postimg.org/gallery/1okh0rx6y.

But logo which You used on www.virtacoinplus.uk was the best for me and i voted for it Smiley

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

3. Verification
5. Swap

I have sent all my coins to the VTA address on vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com and they are confirmed on my account.
what do I need to do next for verification? I do not know How to make a verification?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:09:54 AM

Core developer was in hurry and just choosed logo himself. Then we launched voting just for fun.

Official logo of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) is desktop wallet logo: https://postimg.cc/image/hcftalqeh/

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
getlike

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:28:32 AM

Core developer was in hurry and just choosed logo himself. Then we launched voting just for fun.

Official logo of Virtacoin Plus (XVP) is desktop wallet logo: https://postimg.cc/image/hcftalqeh/

And what website address will be official for Virtacoin Plus (XVP) ? Will add link to it from www.plus.virtacoins.net

hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

Hi, i already created new wallet but the address never show up , already click get new address,kindly pls assist
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:40:46 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 03:54:17 PM by rasp

do you need to make new wallet if you allready have one for virtaworld?And how do we swap out from c-cex when we can not access the coins?.Okay i downloaded the new wallet but when i try to send coins from virtacoinworld it tells me invalad adress
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

3. Verification
5. Swap

I have sent all my coins to the VTA address on vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com and they are confirmed on my account.
what do I need to do next for verification? I do not know How to make a verification?

The only thing that is available now is how you can transfer all your VTA coin to your account at http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com
we will give update when the verification is available, how and where you will give your user name and your XVP wallet address,  after which,  we will ask all that we need to ask before you can be verified.

After you are verified, we will give you your API key to enable you swap.

You will use the API key and send all the VTA fund to account that will host all swapped coin.
After that, we will transfer to your XVP wallet, base on the ratio of 1000VTA to 1XVP if you are within the 100Million limit. Any additional VTA you still have will not be in the ratio of 1000 to 1 XVP take note.

The only thing you can do now is just keep mining till we get the update. Mining pool is coming up soon.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:53:54 PM

VirtaCoinPlus - Setting up a miner

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:55:35 PM

Hi, i already created new wallet but the address never show up , already click get new address,kindly pls assist

ok

can you give me your user user id, you have at http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com/ .

Able Digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

VirtaCoinPlus - Setting up a miner

this is great.

virtacoinplus is taking over.

able digital

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: