Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PokéBits RPG Game: Earn over 1,000+ Satoshi / Hour! | 10% Ref. Commission  (Read 13581 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PokeBits (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:15:52 PM

---------------------------------------
Updates: 6/5/2016
New end game missions added.
Added Pokedex.
PokeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:22:49 PM

Updates: 6/6/2016
Updated Battle System, Pokemon now have tiers: Tier 1 and Tier 2.
The Battle Trainers table now refreshes itself every 2.5 seconds so you'll no longer have to refresh the page to see new Battles.

Battle System Changes:
Tier 1 = Weaker Pokemon
Tier 2 = Strong Pokemon

Tier 1 cannot attack tier 2, and tier 2 cannot attack tier 1.

This should add more fairness to the battle system, and new players won't have to fear about higher level players with Tier 2 Pokemon attacking them.
PokeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:57:10 PM

Updates: 6/6/2016
Released Poke Mart.

At the Poke Mart you can buy new Pokemon. This was released today as another way to obtain more Pokemon that aren't obtained by missions. Later on I will be adding more missions to obtain more Pokemon. Pokemon that evolve by evolutionary stones can only be obtained through the Poke Mart. Possibly in the future there will be a feature to buy evolutionary stones to evolve Pokemon that can only be evolved in such a manner.

At this point in time I have to think of a way that can be incorporated.
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:09:29 PM

I wanna know how much we can go further with stamina ? I tried to upgrade it. It was 6, costed me 10.000 sats and still 6 ?

EDIT : Now it seems 7.. Sorry, my mistake...
PokeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

I wanna know how much we can go further with stamina ? I tried to upgrade it. It was 6, costed me 10.000 sats and still 6 ?

You have to wait for your Stamina to refill.

If it is 6 and you purchase +1 Stamina, you now have 7 max Stamina and have to wait for the +1 to regenerate.
I raises your max stamina cap.
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:19:12 PM

If it is 6 and you purchase +1 Stamina, you now have 7 max Stamina and have to wait for the +1 to regenerate.

Okey i get it
I also wanna know how much more i can upgrade it ?
PokeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:26:45 PM

Okey i get it
I also wanna know how much more i can upgrade it ?

If I remember right the cap is 25.
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:13:39 PM

Thank you for answer.
I have another question now.
I see the battle arena is full of Moltres.

Im at level 30 and i dont have any stronger pokemon than Moltres(i dont have Moltres too). So whichever pokemon (even i have tier 2 pokemons) i choose ill not win any battle there, also they will always win against me whenever i start a battle with my strongest pokemon?? Thats very awkward.

Another question; what happens when you attack a pokemon with same stats of mine?
who wins in this case ?
PokeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:23:43 PM

Thank you for answer.

http://i.hizliresim.com/6n5Bl7.jpg

Im at level 30 and i dont have any stronger pokemon than Moltres(i dont have Moltres too). So whichever pokemon (even i have tier 2 pokemons) i choose ill not win any battle there, also they will always win against me whenever i start a battle with my strongest pokemon?? Thats very awkward.

Another question; what happens when you attack a pokemon with same stats of mine?
who wins in this case ?

They got Moltres from one of the end game missions.
Also, if you attack a Pokemon with the same stats, you have a 50% chance of winning / losing.
daniele_83

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:06:05 PM

Not all people complaining, people like me likes this game and never complain about anything.

Please keep it up an ignore who is able only to complain!  System is even too much generous!

And those who are breaking the balls shut the fuck up and play or leave!

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'č scritto qua č vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:01:18 AM

Not all people complaining, people like me likes this game and never complain about anything.

Please keep it up an ignore who is able only to complain!  System is even too much generous!

I havent complained. Its normal to ask questions and learn more about the game. And questions can end up with new ideas for developer to improve more.
PokeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:35:06 AM

I havent complained. Its normal to ask questions and learn more about the game. And questions can end up with new ideas for developer to improve more.

Been quite a few users complaining about everything.
Mission rewards, battles, etc. as if nothing is ever good enough.
Hit1980

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:11:59 AM

How to change a bitcoin adress for withdraws?
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:12:20 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 05:30:00 PM by jupiterdianysa

Please keep it up an ignore who is able only to complain!  System is even too much generous!

Been quite a few users complaining about everything.
Mission rewards, battles, etc. as if nothing is ever good enough.

Everything is okey. We like the game alot. Rewards are far more than good.
Do you consider new features like improving our pokemons by ourselves?
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 01:15:45 PM

This faucet is very generous and easy to claim. And it keeps growing, adding missions and features to make it interesting. No complaint.

PokeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:30:59 PM

I'll be releasing just the missions portion of the script for sale soon.
Buyers will be able to create their own RPG styled Bitcoin game like PokeBits.

I'll also be launching a new game soon that I'm currently working on.
kashifrazzaq20

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:59:25 AM

got 6th payment
https://i.imgur.com/baMKfZU.png
kashifrazzaq20

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:24:52 AM

why you decrease the satoshi earning  Huh
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:31:34 PM

Thank you for answer.

who wins in this case ?

now the arena is full of Mewtwo, and when my Moltres come out it will be hunted down immediately by Mewtwo. Moltres can still be beaten by other pokemons sometimes, but Mewtwo is unbeatable.
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:02:47 PM

Thank you for answer.

who wins in this case ?

now the arena is full of Mewtwo, and when my Moltres come out it will be hunted down immediately by Mewtwo. Moltres can still be beaten by other pokemons sometimes, but Mewtwo is unbeatable.

So whoever buys a mewtwo he wins all. I was planning to buy one but rewards got smaller ( i know why, thats okey cos of btc price graphics) but its gon take more time to gain almost 10.000sats. Site is improving everyday im sure admin figure more out about this as well..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: