Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:00:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHP Programmer needed for important project  (Read 1330 times)
mobile4ever (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 02:54:05 PM

• It is for a plugin, similar to a Wordpress plugin. It will be downloaded to various sites on the web.

• This is for a PHP person who understands how passive income works. If you are the "free spirit" type, it helps as well.

• Please PM.
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 02:19:21 PM

• Having some examples to show is also a requirement.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 03:16:04 PM

• This is for a PHP person who understands how passive income works. If you are the "free spirit" type, it helps as well.

Does this mean you want them to work for a percentage of the company?  What percentage will you keep?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:26:11 PM

Does this mean you want them to work for a percentage of the company?  What percentage will you keep?

If you are a PHP programmer, go ahead and PM me. Here is more on passive income ( some call it cashflow ) works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGQXBlCVXqw&t=0m50s
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 06:37:16 PM

I am a PHP programmer, but I tend to stay away from deals that aren't made public.  It's better for me if the entire community can vet the deal.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 06:44:48 PM

I know how a passive income works, and I would like more detail but can we talk here in this open forum so everyone can see what the job is?
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 08:55:24 PM

I know how a passive income works, and I would like more detail but can we talk here in this open forum so everyone can see what the job is?

Why do you want to do that? Why is it important to you for everyone else to see my plans? It is for this.

I am interested in your answers.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:05:22 PM

Why do you want to do that? Why is it important to you for everyone else to see my plans? It is for this.

I am interested in your answers.

Cause you just said it is basically a wordpressish plugin kinda project a little more detail in the open is better, and you probably interested me. Remember we are the programmers, you have to get us interested in your project, so we can do a quality job. Plus if it is for a CMS or something that needs a plugin, more details about that will get you someone that probably worked with that system.
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 09:12:26 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2013, 09:33:55 PM by mobile4ever

Cause you just said it is basically a wordpressish plugin kinda project a little more detail in the open is better, and you probably interested me. Remember we are the programmers, you have to get us interested in your project, so we can do a quality job. Plus if it is for a CMS or something that needs a plugin, more details about that will get you someone that probably worked with that system.

Again, why is it better? If you believe in freedom and the project I showed you this would be a good fit for you if you can do it.

Do you believe in freedom? Do you believe in getting bitcoin to the rest of the world? If so, lets do it.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 10:08:17 PM

If you believe in Freedom , why is there so little free Information about this Project available yet ?

Share your Knowledge or is your freedom limited by money ?

I thought you were the free spirit type...

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 10:21:43 PM

If you believe in Freedom , why is there so little free Information about this Project available yet ?

Share your Knowledge or is your freedom limited by money ?

I thought you were the free spirit type...

I am free to do as I wish right? Or just what you think I should do?

Tell me... am I really free?

To answer your question, its because people have not come to me with experience and the desire to get it done.
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 10:44:48 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2013, 11:33:31 PM by mobile4ever

Here is more information for those who are curious:

The way it (the system) is setup ensures that there is no central bitcoin market (bank) to be stolen from. This needs to be created and in fact Ripple has some of the same ideas. The problem is that people can not enjoy a passive income with Ripple. This is the profitability. Ripple is also not set up to have a "natural engine" that makes bitcoin spread.

mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 08:41:23 PM

A few people have applied for this but none have shown their experience. I will leave this up for a few more days and see what happens.

If you are unsure what "passive income" is dont be shy. Send me a PM or just think of passive income as a "business asset". It puts money in your pocket whether you work or not.
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 09:25:49 PM

I be honest with you, with the lack of details, and the use of a passive income, it kinda sounds shady so I doubt your going to get a great programmer. My fear would be you keep 100% of the project, and you pay me my income each week, month or whatever. Where in the real world where I live, is that I should be getting at least 55% of the project, and that is being generous on my part.

Well, I have found that people really do not understand much about passive income. Most people are so used to working for a "job", that the idea is completely foreign to them. Is it possible to work one time and make money many times? Yes.

I only deal with people who believe as I do, because people do not buy what you do, they buy why you do it.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2013, 10:50:08 PM

Well, I have found that people really do not understand much about passive income. Most people are so used to working for a "job", that the idea is completely foreign to them. Is it possible to work one time and make money many times? Yes.

I've been dealing with residual (aka passive) income since probably before you were born.  The concept doesn't bother me.

You won't say what you are offering so you are unlikely to get any bites here.  If you expect your idea to be worth more than 10% of a business then you are just fooling yourself.  Everyone has ideas - they are worthless until executed and marketed.

mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 01:57:24 AM

I've been dealing with residual (aka passive) income since probably before you were born.  The concept doesn't bother me.

You won't say what you are offering so you are unlikely to get any bites here.  If you expect your idea to be worth more than 10% of a business then you are just fooling yourself.  Everyone has ideas - they are worthless until executed and marketed.

Ideas are worth a lot. We would not be talking except for Satoshi's idea. The root is just as important as the fruit.☺

Its not the smart thing to do - to explain it to people who are not interested. I really thought the forum here would be the great place for this - to find those who want to push bitcoin forward and who believe in freedom. Maybe its just the programmers?

Its a decentralized bitcoin market.

Did you see this?:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146278.msg1556700#msg1556700
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 02:48:14 AM

Ideas are worth a lot. We would not be talking except for Satoshi's idea. The root is just as important as the fruit.☺

But Satoshi actually implemented his own idea, so it invalid in this situation

Not invalid. This thread is proof. A very low percentage of people are early adopters. The majority wait for others to make the decisions to lead.
JohnBigheart

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 03:43:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE6ugHoIB_Q

World renowned expert on silly sketches and stupid gif animations.
Your tips are welcome: 17cETm8zDugFKuNQMprW6GgAFEpmrcPUA
mobile4ever (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 12:52:52 AM

...Godaddy... freedom haters.

http://www.reddit.com/comments/unjbh/do_to_facebook_what_we_did_to_godaddy/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: