Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a online Super-wallet that contains all major alternative currencies?  (Read 729 times)
twolifeinexile (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 04:33:02 PM

I want to try ripple and friecoin and terrecoin, is there an online outlet that allow muti- currency storage?
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 04:44:25 PM

If you don't mind the counterparty risk (such as if you are not insisting on a wallet that has you keep your private keys at your end instead of on their server) then Ripple is maybe about the closest thing to it right now.

You'd have IOUs for many different currencies in your Ripple account, basically, and go through gateways to turn them back into actual coins on actual blockchains.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 06:13:43 PM

Terrawallet is my terracoin wallet in beta- www.terrawallet.com

But otherwise, an online super-wallet would probably be Vircurex or Zaptos the exchanges.

more or less retired.
twolifeinexile (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 12:48:30 AM

If you don't mind the counterparty risk (such as if you are not insisting on a wallet that has you keep your private keys at your end instead of on their server) then Ripple is maybe about the closest thing to it right now.

You'd have IOUs for many different currencies in your Ripple account, basically, and go through gateways to turn them back into actual coins on actual blockchains.

-MarkM-

I actually not worry about the counterparts risk at the moment, since those coins other than bitcoin hav't took off yet and worth not much.
If some coin finally showing signs of success, then I can move out to use my own wallet.
But do not want to have to many "block chain" to deal with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: