Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - The cheap lesson of reality to teenagers  (Read 3742 times)
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:18:57 AM

Best thread on the forums right now  Grin nice write up OP and as someone else said its not just good for teens to get schooled. Bitcoin and this forum has totally changed the way I see the world it was almost like taking a pill in the matrix for me at least and I'm an old git by your standards  Grin

I agree.  I think everyone should take an interest in Bitcoin and learn about it.  Hopefully at the very least it will open their eyes to how screwed up the current financial system really is. Far too many people seem to thing that the big banks have your best interest at heart and are there to protect your money.  

I myself have never trusted banks and such, but learning about Bitcoin has shown me how much worse it really is.

I now get called the paranoid one in conversations about finances, LOL!
keithersb

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:12:16 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 07:09:48 AM by keithersb

I am glad that people are responding to this topic. I like the topic, so I wrote about it. Please check out my blog about this post. http://aweesomealtcoin.blogspot.com
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:51:08 AM

Hi everyone...

...And the most important thing is that teaching one NOT to gamble in anywhere, anytime with anything. Bitcoin gambling is just easy, one could easily lose their coins with a few clicks. In the reality, you work, and some gamble away and need to have their loans carry throughout his life. Losing and making them have a 0 balanced wallet will have them sad, and knowing gamble will result in losing, to prevent gamble in the future. Last but not least, using coins will let them learn, There are scams everywhere! Be caution anytime....

You should try day-trading it cures all desire to ever gamble.   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: