Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Put some Respeck On Craig Wright's name  (Read 2362 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:12:56 PM

Sure... a newbie claiming that we are wrong in being sceptic... man, this it bitcoin world. We learned it the hard way to be sceptic. And no, there is no proof yet. So you are nothing more than a believer.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:00:33 PM

Interesting Craig Wright interview I'm watching right now:
https://vimeo.com/149035662

Good find. Very interesting.

And this is supposed to be the egocentric scammer sociopath ?

LOL

Blockchain (bitcoin) represents "a means of tracking and registering anything that can exist".

I don't think I've yet got my head around how big this thing is going to be.

I hope Craig isn't looking here like Oppenheimer before the bomb was dropped.

He could be Satoshi. I feel bad for the flack he's been given. Although if he's not Satoshi I guess it's kinda deserved, but when I these interviews he does seem quite intelligent and certainly seems modest.
TheDreadPirateDickstein

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:32:28 PM

Fuck that wannabe.

It takes a team to build something like BTC....no SINGLE person could have done it alone. It required a degree of highly divergent and leveraged skillets. There is no Satoshi, he is anonymous, he is legion, for he is many

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:04:58 PM

Yeah put some respeck on it because you have been playing with his name far to much. We are going to say it no more put some respeck and Craig Wright's name because he deserves.
LCSociety (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:49:51 AM

Sure... a newbie claiming that we are wrong in being sceptic... man, this it bitcoin world. We learned it the hard way to be sceptic. And no, there is no proof yet. So you are nothing more than a believer.

Believe what you wish... and yes, I am a believer. I gain more from building people up, praising them and making them feel good/better about themselves - because that makes me feel better.

You get back everything you put out. In fact, you get it back tenfold.

So, no. I'm not a "skeptic...." If I were, I wouldn't be involved with digital currencies at all. There is nothing cool about being skeptical... all that does is shut of the creative capacity of your brain, which slows your development as a human being. Therefore literally making you sub-human.

Tearing people down, insulting people... making a nuisance of myself... jumping on the bandwagon... following the sheeple... is all completely ridiculous and void of any logic whatsoever. I mean, I'm really going to sit infront of my computer and type a bunch of hateful/snideful remarks and comments against some individual that I've never met before? Is this what people use technology for?

If you're going to sit infront of your computer for more than 1 hour a day, then please let it be because you're building something innovative and adding to the plight of furthering the advancement of humanity.

Tearing people down is so counter productive, and produces nothing tangible in reward

2016 should be the year that trolling becomes obsolete and just some illogical, embarrasing, and "never to be talked about again" trait of human history, that we purged ourselves of via evolution. It is such a bore to witness... people really should evaluate themselves if that is how they're spending/wasting the gift of life. Trolling people they have never met, will never meet, and know nothing about.

You should be using the internet to build connections with people, not to behave in ways that you wouldn't in a person to person / face to face setting. We should all embrace adulthood and leave this kind of behavior in the past.

No one here knows Craig Wright personally. So any assumption made here, can and will never be rooted in fact. So any conclusion that anyone comes to can only be rooted in ignorance. No matter which side of the fence you're on.

If I'm going to be ignorant, then I'd rather my version of ignorance have bundles of positivity, good energy, and respect for humanity attached to it - rather than the opposite. Causing offence and propagating ridicule isn't cool. It isn't classy and the truth is no one would enjoy having this kind of tarnishing directed an them - so why do it to others?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:19:45 PM

Believe what you wish... and yes, I am a believer. I gain more from building people up, praising them and making them feel good/better about themselves - because that makes me feel better.

So, no. I'm not a "skeptic...." If I were, I wouldn't be involved with digital currencies at all. There is nothing cool about being skeptical... all that does is shut of the creative capacity of your brain, which slows your development as a human being. Therefore literally making you sub-human.

Tearing people down, insulting people... making a nuisance of myself... jumping on the bandwagon... following the sheeple... is all completely ridiculous and void of any logic whatsoever. I mean, I'm really going to sit infront of my computer and type a bunch of hateful/snideful remarks and comments against some individual that I've never met before? Is this what people use technology for?

If you're going to sit infront of your computer for more than 1 hour a day, then please let it be because you're building something innovative and adding to the plight of furthering the advancement of humanity.

Tearing people down is so counter productive, and produces nothing tangible in reward

2016 should be the year that trolling becomes obsolete and just some illogical, embarrasing, and "never to be talked about again" trait of human history, that we purged ourselves of via evolution. It is such a bore to witness... people really should evaluate themselves if that is how they're spending/wasting the gift of life. Trolling people they have never met, will never meet, and know nothing about.

You should be using the internet to build connections with people, not to behave in ways that you wouldn't in a person to person / face to face setting. We should all embrace adulthood and leave this kind of behavior in the past.

No one here knows Craig Wright personally. So any assumption made here, can and will never be rooted in fact. So any conclusion that anyone comes to can only be rooted in ignorance. No matter which side of the fence you're on.

If I'm going to be ignorant, then I'd rather my version of ignorance have bundles of positivity, good energy, and respect for humanity attached to it - rather than the opposite. Causing offence and propagating ridicule isn't cool. It isn't classy and the truth is no one would enjoy having this kind of tarnishing directed an them - so why do it to others?

I'm not sure what you speak about. You believing in the future of bitcoin is worth something instead believing in some person claiming to be satoshi without any need to do that. Without a reason to come out now. Nothing. Pure senseless.

I really really wish you a huge portion of scepticism. Most bitcoiners that are in this since years had to learn this the hard way. With real huge monetary losses. Don't be gullible.

Regarding feeling better. It's fine when you search your luck in praising other people. And you would not even want proof. Again... what happens when you meet a charismatic sect leader? Would you jump in because it would make you happy to praise him?

So you think Iam a sheep? Well no... I informed myself. He did not proof anything. In fact it would have been VERY easy for him. He chose to not proof it. And if you would have been in the community since some years then you would know that this is an absolute sure sign that he can't proof it. He is not satoshi. And the surroundings don't make sense either. So no, I'm not a sheep. I informed myself. And don't dare to claim I'm trolling. I could say the same of you but I won't.

I'm fine with you building connections. Though in fact I would be aware to keep connections with someone I think is an impostor or would do strange things to stand in the spotlight. What good should come out of it for me?

Well, everything you wrote sounds like you would be an easy victim for all kind of persons and schemes. I hope that is not the case and only a wrong impression. Because it would be hard for you.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:42:54 PM

There is no Satoshi, he is anonymous, he is legion, for he is many

Yeah - I see what you are driving at, and kind of agree with you (a little bit).
But you do realise that the person named Legion that you are referring to was, by most modern measures and interpretations, most likely suffering from schizophrenia don't you ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:45:35 PM

He is the inventor of the Blockchain and Bitcoin. He has "signed a message" and confirmed this, but yet the character assassination continues

Don't let media spin guide your thoughts.

I just read the UK's Guardian, and they have already began to paint Craig as a potentially criminal liar. Which is very troublesome indeed.

We have seen the guy speak many times, and he doesn't seem prideful that he created bitcoin. He doesn't even want any accolades or awards. Why is that?

Would you want to be etched in stone as a contributor to the enslavement of mankind?

I think we need to put at least two tablespoons of Respeck on Craig White's name. He has allowed most us to grow wealthy.

Try to resist falling into the trap of believing the media spin. I mean, there is clearly alot more to be revealed but the machine has already set to work on tarnishing this guys credibility, so when he does present us with some merky facts of who else is involved with Bitcoin, he'll be dismissed as some incompetent liar.

Sad times... I've nothing else to say on this matter. So yes, I'm finshed AND done! And I wont say it anymore

Dude, were you born a delusional fuck or took lessons from Leroy Fodor and Chantha Owen Lueung?

Part of the media that you're complaining about first embraced the idea that Craig was Satoshi, while most the rest of the media shortly came out echoing what the community - Us - have proven beyond reasonable doubt that Craig's a motherfuckin' con artist.

I suggest you pour your two tablespoons of Respeck into an enema bag and have at it. Oh, and since you're done here never to return, I'd be remiss is I didn't say that your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:07:05 PM

LCSociety, I think you wanna do some more reading. You've got your ideology/morality right, but there's no proof that Wright [not White, btw] is Satoshi and people aren't saying that because of statist propaganda. It's also obvious that the USG and IC are panicked about Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies, because they are decentralized and thus cannot be controlled.

Let's back up just a minute.... and sloooow it dooowwn. Let's slow it riiiight down and analyse these words that we say so frequently

By the way, "the man that knows something, knows that he knows nothing at all" im just so inquisitive that everything is a question, at least in my reality.

With that mindset, the world is yours!

In church I was the kid that made the obvious connections.

Christians go to church on SUN-day. To pray to God's one begotten "SON" (SUN) i.e Mom/Mum (o/u being interchangeable). Gods "SON" is the LIGHT of the world. He SHINES HIS LIGHT on us. Has 12 disciples that follow him (like the 12 constellations?) is referred to as the Bright morning STAR. Easter is the celebration of the RISING AGAIN of the "SON" - (Why east-er? Like how the SUN always rises in the east and sets in the west)

When I told the priest that he has been misinterpreting the bible, and god literally is the Sun... he laughed. The read 100 passages from the bible to me, then told me i needed to pray. Even though when you look up the definition of the word planet it returns: "HEAVENLY bodies "

Have you researched what the Gnostics were saying? Makes far more sense! That "God" ain't no such thing, but he's a real being, with expertise in overlaying astrotheological imprints over historical beings (e.g. Yeshua) who re-recognized their divinity.

But, I digress...

You say digital currencies are decentralised, and so cannot be controlled? How controllable is cash?  Is cash difficult to control because it is decentralised? No, not exactly, because cash is issued centrally. Yet the government wants to scrap cash entirely, to prevent bank runs.

Denmark is a testing ground for this: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-moves-closer-to-a-cashless-society-10231995.html

Here is the punchline: Denmark also has imposed, NEGATIVE interest rates: http://www.bloomberg.com/quicktake/negative-interest-rates

Negative rates is when savers pay to save.

If cash was prevalent, wouldn't savers simply withdraw all of their cash from the banks and stuff it into some vault somewhere? Of course - hence the coming cashless society, where bank runs are impossible.

There is always a bigger picture to consider

Decentralization doesn't mean something cannot be controlled. I mean, who is making the price per BTC go up and down... no one knows

You mean other than the free market?

Cash or not, it's centrally controlled. Cryptocurrency is not. There are no control vectors! If you think you have a bigger picture, state your case!

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:16:55 PM

Seven-fold, according to Conversations With God. Cheesy

There's a fundamental distinction that's important to make between methodological skepticism (what we have employed to determine that there's no good reason to conclude that Wright is Satoshi), and the other forms of (pseudo)skepticism that have subconsciously equated truth with the idea of "authoritativeness". The latter type of "skeptic" is the type that has shut down his right brain and become an automaton follower who believes anything perceived to be coming from an "authority" (and believes nothing perceived to be coming from non-"authoritative" sources).

It's rooted in the known facts as of this time. It's like you're saying that we don't know anything about anything because we can't know everything about anything.

Your heart is in the right place but your perception is weird... If Wright is Satoshi then it's easy for him to prove that he is. Since he hasn't, there's no way he could've expected being treated differently. He's a weird personality for sure, but he's no dummy.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:40:44 PM

Gavin behind closed doors was a bit dodgy. Do a sort of Peer review with developers and then they can decide if there are any proof in this. If he can sign a message in the Genesis block... it would

make this option obsolete and we can just move forward. Him being a early adopter, makes signing early blocks as proof so much more complex

There's nothing complex about signing a message, which is why he wanted to broadcast himself doing just that live so that the BBC can present the code to a global audience, for every one to verify.

Things didn't pan out this way.

He said himself he doesn't care if people believe him or not. He simply wanted to prove that he wasn't a liar... so the BBC sold him a dream, and he fell for it

The fact that they are trying to tarnish this mans reputation only makes it obvious that there is alot more going on behind closed doors that Craig could potentially reveal

I said it before in another post... I won't be surprised if the guy turns up dead due to suicide via two gunshots to the head.

Character assassination requires air time to be sacrificed, they do not do this for no reason

I was referring to the closed meeting with Gavin, not the public meeting with the BBC. If you want to prove something, you go public... you do not meet in private behind closed doors and convince

one person and that evidence given there are not made available to be analysed by the experts in the field. As it turns out, one person can be fooled.  Roll Eyes .... Craig should have had that meeting

with some of the lead developers in Bitcoin and they could have made a join statement to the public.  Wink

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:45:46 PM

Why would we put respect on him , for what ? Because he's claiming to be something he is not ? What kind of person does that?
I am yet to see signed message you talk about, and when you find it , post it in this format :

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
msg
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
satoshi's known address
signature
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Oh, wait.. you can't..
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:14:08 PM

I was thinking "amazing, we've gotten over this Craig S Wright incident already, time to move on with this bullshit", but I log in to the forum and guess what, first thing I see is this thread.

Please stop making threads of Craig Wright, he is not Satoshi Nakamoto. Stop looking for Satoshi Nakamoto, we will never find him, it's over, we can never prove who invented Bitcoin, just deal with it and start doing something more productive.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:21:18 AM

Why would we put respect on him , for what ? Because he's claiming to be something he is not ? What kind of person does that?
I am yet to see signed message you talk about, and when you find it , post it in this format :

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
msg
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
satoshi's known address
signature
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Oh, wait.. you can't..

This, forever and always

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: