Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING LOCALBITCOIN ACCOUNT PAYING 250USD  (Read 338 times)
cool21 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:38:19 PM

At first scammers stay way. All transaction will be made through an escrow.

I am only buying account with green thumb status.
To check that pm me your skype id and localbitcoin profile link.
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:02:03 PM

I have EU LBC account with positive feedback(s) and previous trading history
but, i'm afraid i will not like to deal with newbies with little or no activities on this forum.

Also, i donot think any reputable member in here will like to deal with you Shocked

☞So, i strongly suggest you engage yourself more on this forum by offering assistance to other's in order to gain trust from other senior member's

Thanks
Arlene
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☞"Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise."  By Sigmund Freud
cool21 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:35:06 PM

but, i'm afraid i will not like to deal with newbies with little or no activities on this forum.

Also, i donot think any reputable member in here will like to deal with you Shocked

☞So, i strongly suggest you engage yourself more on this forum by offering assistance to other's in order to gain trust from other senior member's

Thanks
Arlene
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey arlen,

Nice comment.. yes i am newbie.. Everyone in this forum used to be a newbie at the beginning.
However since i am dealing through escrow so i guess there is no problem.
As well as 3 people already made deal with me... So i think whoever got account to sell they would fell comfortable with escrow atleast.
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:35:00 PM

Smiley well, since you are the buyer  one can easily conclude that this is a risk-free deal. But, i bet you that dealing with any newbies on this forum is a total waste of time.

it's not about escrow or money. It about dealing with people because they are real & not some time waster. Grin Grin Grin

There are lot of fake thread on this forum which where started by either newbies. I can like to such thread.

One of such thread was the lady/guy who offerred to sale polish prepaid with free shipment worldwide to buyer's. Everything sound good & perfect until we heard that the newbies (presumed seller ) ran away with the money which was loaded into the one of this prepaid card debit since, he/she have access to the passcode for activation. The newbies claimed that the card got blocked by the bank for suspect of fraudulent activities with promises of going back to the branch office to unblock debit card which was unblock uptil date. Kiss

Now,Do you see reason why no serious person can identify with newbies with more activities on this forum?

Thanks
Arlene

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ROME WAS NOT BUILT A DAY ☞ The Building Process Took The Roman Empire Year's To Build"

cool21 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:49:57 PM

Smiley well, since you are the buyer  one can easily conclude that this is a risk-free deal. But, i bet you that dealing with any newbies on this forum is a total waste of time.

it's not about escrow or money. It about dealing with people because they are real & not some time waster. Grin Grin Grin

There are lot of fake thread on this forum which where started by either newbies. I can like to such thread.

One of such thread was the lady/guy who offerred to sale polish prepaid with free shipment worldwide to buyer's. Everything sound good & perfect until we heard that the newbies (presumed seller ) ran away with the money which was loaded into the one of this prepaid card debit since, he/she have access to the passcode for activation. The newbies claimed that the card got blocked by the bank for suspect of fraudulent activities with promises of going back to the branch office to unblock debit card which was unblock uptil date. Kiss

Now,Do you see reason why no serious person can identify with newbies with more activities on this forum?

Thanks
Arlene

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ROME WAS NOT BUILT A DAY ☞ The Building Process Took The Roman Empire Year's To Build"

Hmm well i can understand the point your coming from..
But well an old account dose not give any guarantee that scam wont happened from those account. I see lots of people selling hero accounts here... As well as i have seen lots of Sr member with worst trust rating
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 04:54:54 PM

Thanks
Arlene
Do you know what escrows are? you should look it up

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 05:10:34 PM

Thanks
Arlene

Given the crap you are shoveling in this thread maybe people shouldn't deal with a Sr. Member that is such as ass?

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 05:12:35 PM

Thanks
Arlene

Given the crap you are shoveling in this thread maybe people shouldn't deal with a Sr. Member that is such as ass?
You read all that garbage? I stopped reading after the first two lines of his first post, the guy obviousl knows nothing about what he is saying

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:13:43 PM

I think the OP must move this thread on digital goods board and not in goods.  Embarrassed
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:14:11 PM

At first scammers stay way. All transaction will be made through an escrow.

I am only buying account with green thumb status.
To check that pm me your skype id and localbitcoin profile link.

geez, do you know even what green thumb means?

What type of scam you looking to make?
Visbility of your ad on lbc is not only thanks to green thumb. Its mix of things.
Green thumb dont give priority on buy list, beside any bought account will probably have "no green thumb" as this proces takes time to get one.

cool21 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:17:41 PM

I even dont understand why everyone is thinking its scamming
I buy and i sell accounts....
I dont mind using the top escrow from this forum to make deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: