Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello guys :)  (Read 463 times)
lofty (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 05:22:33 PM

Hey everyone,
I'm aveavaeva (ave for short). Freelance Web-Developer by profession and internet enthusiast at heart. I have been a Bitcoin user since 2009-10 and totally love being a part of this journey that still has a long way to go.

I had an account here back in the day but totally forgot my username and email so created a new one now. Currently here to sell services and stuff for I need some quick cash and this place seems ideal to market Wink

Hopefully I will gain some rep quick and get going with the sales. Will try my best to contribute to community where possible.

That's it for now,
Have a good day =)
Petersen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:27:58 PM

Hi welcome on board!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:39:59 PM

Welcome back lofty!
So, when you have already gathered experience for Bitcoin, I do not need to give you instructions or tips. If you are a good quality web developer then you will definitely find work at the Services section.
Divinityxd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:35:51 AM

Welcome, as a former-lurker myself, who has just decided to become an active community member over the recent week or two, I can say you will enjoy this forum. Defiantly a wonderful place, with many helpful people.
lofty (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 05:54:18 AM

Hi welcome on board!
Thanks Smiley

Welcome back lofty!
So, when you have already gathered experience for Bitcoin, I do not need to give you instructions or tips. If you are a good quality web developer then you will definitely find work at the Services section.
Instructions and/or tips never hurt Wink. Will be posting service thread soon and maybe will go for some spec work as people hardly hire new members when they have other options. Thanks btw hopefully it'll go as you mentioned Smiley

Welcome, as a former-lurker myself, who has just decided to become an active community member over the recent week or two, I can say you will enjoy this forum. Defiantly a wonderful place, with many helpful people.
That's nice to hear. This forum is a bit hard to get used to but I'm getting better Cheesy
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 07:52:49 AM

Wow you were a Bitcoin user back in 2009 -2010?? That's like back when the dinosaurs still roamed the earth and gold grew on trees  Shocked Did you mine any at the time?
Anyways welcome back to the forum, you'll build up rep in no time if you're honest and don't get greedy. Wish you luck with your sales!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: