Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: London's mayor is a muslim!  (Read 3862 times)
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:06:55 PM

I wouldn't fret. The new Muslim mayor voted in favour of gay marriage and his white opponent voted against it, and Londoners went for the more liberal man!  Smiley

I wonder what will happen to the population of Britain 50 years from now with all the gay marriages increasing Undecided

Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:09:02 PM

I suppose women will charge higher fees for serving as surrogate mothers.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:30:25 PM

I wouldn't fret. The new Muslim mayor voted in favour of gay marriage and his white opponent voted against it, and Londoners went for the more liberal man!  Smiley

I wonder what will happen to the population of Britain 50 years from now with all the gay marriages increasing Undecided

Atleast they wont be muslims then Lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:58:16 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 01:13:50 AM by trollercoaster

Muslims support gay marriage only for the infidel, to breed him out of existence.

Europeans are a laughing stock to them, weaklings who allow themselves to be ruled by political correctness.

They have already begun demanding jizyah in certain parts of Europe, which is a tax non-muslims must pay to be allowed to live among them.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:45:30 AM

Muslims support gay marriage only for the infidel, to breed him out of existence.
Europeans are a laughing stock to them, weaklings who allow themselves to be ruled by political correctness.
They have already begun demanding jizyah in certain parts of Europe, which is a tax non-muslims must pay to be allowed to live among them.

Western Europeans have become a laughing stock (not just to the Muslims, but for those from the rest of the world as well). And now Eastern Europeans (Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians.etc) are also following their example. Things will change drastically in two or three decades. The proportion of the Muslims will be close to 50% in most of the Western European countries, and by then they will demand an Islamic Caliphate to be established across he continent.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:56:50 AM

There are only 2 instances where having an immutable definition of oneself or of one's country/group/tribe etc is sustainable:

1. if you are a perfect being/group etc that has no scope for improvement, you are already everything you can be. Your definition of yourself is already perfect.

2. if you/your group is powerful enough to defeat/batter into submission anything and everything that stands in your way. This means that even if you're not perfect or that your definition encroaches on things around you, it doesn't affect you because you have the power to make things go your way all the time.

No single man/country/group can claim to be either of these.

What is happening is beyond the awareness of the individual, beyond even the collective awareness of individual countries. It's the entire human world that is readjusting to counteract the ever increasing internal pressure.

The clash between 2 immutable forces generates a lot of pressure because neither sides will concede anything.
A Muslim mayor in a country like the UK creates a breathing hole for both the West and the Muslims. By allowing for a versatile definition of their respective spheres, some pressure is dissipated.

Unfortunately, in an even bigger scheme of things, these concessions will ultimately prove to be fruitless.
alphatv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:58:08 PM

He is elected by the people. Lets see how he performs
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

He is elected by the people. Lets see how he performs

Democracy is biased towards certain population groups, which don't practice family planning. Muslims now compose 30% of the population in inner London, compared to less than 10% two decades ago. As a result of emigration arising from increasing crime rates, the white population has declined. This is similar to African Americans voting for Hillary Clinton in the United States. The blacks are not bothered about her policies or ideology. They will vote for her, since she is anti-white.
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:41:02 PM

Its the good news for the UK itself

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
r1cochet

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:01:41 PM

What exactly is the problem with a muslim mayor? (apart from giving you xenophobes something to bitch and whine about lol)

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:55:59 PM

What exactly is the problem with a muslim mayor? (apart from giving you xenophobes something to bitch and whine about lol)

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

Go on, defend him, I dare you.
r1cochet

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:11:25 PM

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

London's transport authority is far too dominated by white men, Labour's mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan said today.

Yeah he's right. The London caliphate is complete.......
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:43:18 PM

The Muslim invasion is a reality. We have to react. That's sure, if WW3 don't start between Israel and the nice countries as Russia, Syria or Iran, it will strat as an European civil war.

by.Szun

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:35:46 PM

Go back to 4chan.

Khan is British, born and raised. He's been an MP for a decade and was a pretty well regarded human rights lawyer prior to that. I think if he were part of some massive Muslim conspiracy to bring down the UK, he'd have been found out by now. His voting record is solid and shows that he isn't a hardcore Islamist. He voted in favour of gay marriage mate. Imams have declared fatwas against him in the past.

He's a moderate left Labour. He had a strong voting block, since the center and right were divided between several options. The Muslim population did rally around him, not because they want Sharia law, but because they want a voice from the immigrant community in high office. Just reflects the demographics of the city.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:40:20 PM

I love how there are a bunch of highly aggressive new accounts rage posting here thinking they can go and attack people for pointing out this guys beliefs, why are you guys okay with this blatant racism? Are you racists as well? Because I just know that if this was a bunch of white people saying there are too many brown people on a board, you'd be fucking outraged you hypocrites.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

Yeah he's right. The London caliphate is complete.......
Londonistan
Londonabad
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:19:26 AM

Muslims will rule Great Britain and the Whole Europe without firing a shot. All they need is to have 5 wifes and 5 children on each wife.  Smiley
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:18:55 AM

Muslims will rule Great Britain and the Whole Europe without firing a shot. All they need is to have 5 wifes and 5 children on each wife.  Smiley

Uhh I believe they have already fired several shots..
combayn

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:21:38 AM

its too early to judge. dont tell me everytime there is an unsual guy who sits on the government then it will be an issue??.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:01:26 AM

The Muslim invasion is a reality. We have to react. That's sure, if WW3 don't start between Israel and the nice countries as Russia, Syria or Iran, it will strat as an European civil war.

There will not be any civil war in the European Union. The transition from Europe to Eurabia will be a peaceful process. The native Europeans are emasculated by decades of political correctness propaganda. Those who don't agree with the extreme left are branded as racists and xenophobes, and forced to immigrate to other countries.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: