Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] X11 miner not gpu  (Read 1950 times)
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:27:47 AM

So does anyone actually have any of these new X11 miners?

If so let me know specs and pricing. Show pics as well.

No pre order crap.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:22:22 AM

I guess these are mythical still? like unicorns?

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:37:47 AM

Order directly from the manufacteur. Nobody is selling used because they are brand new.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:26:29 AM

Order directly from the manufacteur. Nobody is selling used because they are brand new.

I think the X-11 miners are like the SFARDS home miners..they made a few to show the flag..but mostly I think they made them for their own data hall use.

I am on the waiting list (not gonna get one ..now after the below review) with a 90 day warranty and locked firmware you can't mod even pswd....(cgminer mod'd)

etc etc....looks like an expensive toy

http://cryptomining-blog.com/7117-the-first-x11-mining-asic-ibelink-dm384m-asic-dash-miner/

Even without the trashing in the article above...the truth is with 90 day warranties and limited runs (not to mention the non-open source frimware stated above)

NO ASIC of any flavor sha-256, scrypt, x-11 etc HAS EVER had decent firmware within the first 3 months of launch..thus about the time they get a handle on the

firmware ..the company has no incentive to improve it ..in the majority of the units warranties are getting near void..and viola zip..the mnfg calls the firmware complete and walks.

Alcheminer for example 256 barely got units out the door with a loss the firmware was improved by 3rd party open source folk. To their credit they got them out at a loss and
said the firmware sucked but at least from what I understand helped after the fact to get the stuff working with 3rd party folk..if again just 'barely' got it out the door.

The KNC Titan firmware ...did not work at all for multipool for first 3 months very well (was mainly only good for LTC mining) and they originally said it was only

a 90 day warranty ..but knc forgot to change the sales page from 1 year statement on Neptunes (sha-256) units ..but even then they ONLY ran support out to

Feb 2015.(5 months) and said it was as good as it can get lol Smiley . All the stuff I asked them about hardware and firmware improvements they said could not be done

yet we are now hacking titan controllers from 2013 boards for knc btc Jupiter and the gen tarkin firmware can make your Titans just 'dance' lol Smiley But in KNC's case

no help at all like Alchemer...had to reverse engineer the stuff hardware and firmware...what pisses me off is I asked about such stuff and they flat out lied on most
of the hardware mods and also the firmware improvements (or their programmers etc were clowns also possible I guess)

So it looks to me it is out the door ..90 days ....and screw you....for any home miner token unit in the future..it is to show the big buck newbie IPO $$$ guys that
something exists to get them to invest in your data center for mining at cost with your designed chips .....again wave the flag over here with your $$$ kinda thing.

Also I was told when I was 'fishing' on their announcement (x11 miner) that units shipped the beginning of April...has ANYONE really got one besides the reviewer above..if so links...I think they are vaporware like BFL stuff used to be demo units for review...then 8 months no equip to consumer...I have not heard of anyone who has one in any manner.

but yeah ..to me its the 90 day warranty on a brand new designed device.and it is just not enough of a 'shake out period' not enough turn around time if the hardware is shoddy or the firmware don't work too easy for the mnfg to just stick it to you

So heck it could be a great deal and a great unit but the above 90 days hell I'd probably still stay away

just my '2 Craig Wrights' err oops I mean '2 satoshi's worth" Smiley (strike me down ASIC gods for the blasphemy of this lame remark!)

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:51:07 PM

haha

I guess that's why I'm asking about them.

I have yet to see anyone with them either.

I'm not a fan of any vapor pre-order these days either Smiley

Well I guess we can wait and see if these actually come to market.  If so then maybe they will still be profitable or possibly not if there is a huge per-order wait time.

If only I could order one and expect in it 3 days i might. lol
but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Thanks!

andy75

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

link

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pinidea-asic-x11-miner-dr-1-hashrate-500mh-s-320w-weighs-4-5kg.8099/

still is a risky investment  Roll Eyes
Badman0316

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:21:23 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 03:58:20 AM by Badman0316

i have 500M miner .
PM me if you interested.

http://holland.pk/msy5i8df
http://holland.pk/4rc17woq
http://holland.pk/zb7n30ce

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:30:28 AM

i have 500M miner .
PM me if you interested.

How has that worked out for you or is this an 'extra one' etc etc

Curious how much of a 'dog and pony' show is it to get one of these up?

such a pain (as example my Titans required the "Voodoo for Dummies Book" and a 5 Gallon Pail of "ACME Chicken Entrails'  and the usual deal with the Devil (ie KNC)

Not fun

anyway somebody will likely want your toy ..at what you got it for ...IF pictures and you can show the beast running (and/or in the box)

likely escrow or PayPal ..this is pretty much a UNICORN setup as being so NEW imho they would work best for more folk on board to bid

anyway good luck Voodoo is never easy Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:06:16 PM

i have 500M miner .
PM me if you interested.

Can you post any pics with specs etc?

Prices?

Thanks!

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:23:28 PM

Yeah its very risky at the moment. Don't understand why they didn't also make it X13 dual mining. Which of been a little more profitable.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
buckrogers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:43:34 PM

Yeah its very risky at the moment. Don't understand why they didn't also make it X13 dual mining. Which of been a little more profitable.

Why make 2 in one when you can sell 2 separate things lol more profit

kotarius

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:01:39 PM

"Dual mining" is easy to say, but hard to do.  R&D is expensive.

ASICs are only developed for high market cap algos/coins that can sustain a lot of dumping. X11's leader is DASH with $44 million market cap. I am unsure what X13 leader coin is, but I am guessing it is pretty small.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:54:55 PM

Either way don't buy any of these X11 miners.

Look at this guy

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=19QkbCCbggecsSY79z81RYVUs8McfcUR7J

About 50000MH/s and I think they are also the ones who are going to sell these 150MH/s mini X11 rigs.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/x11-asic-baikal-mini-miner-spec.8932/

So who knows how many more of these they will keep building.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:53:05 AM

Either way don't buy any of these X11 miners.

Look at this guy

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=19QkbCCbggecsSY79z81RYVUs8McfcUR7J

About 50000MH/s and I think they are also the ones who are going to sell these 150MH/s mini X11 rigs.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/x11-asic-baikal-mini-miner-spec.8932/

So who knows how many more of these they will keep building.

yeah as the link above shows IF you can get these (1st guys) and IF they are kinda even sorta can be kept up w/o blowing up

you will probably do great

but again.....not a lot of folk on here brag'ing being 1st adopters...makes me think there are close to none out yet (perhaps a handful)

again BFL had handfuls of their models out 6-9 months before shipping ...gave them to cyrpto press and reviewers and like bfgminer authors stuff like that

but alas kept the rest and farmed them

could be the same merry go round

echofilter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:25:29 PM

I have an iBeLink miner - 380 Mhash +/-10%
PM me if you are seriously interested.

Keeping quiet doesn't mean they don't exist

(I'll be offline for a time, about to go to work)
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:57:12 AM

I have an iBeLink miner - 380 Mhash +/-10%
PM me if you are seriously interested.

Keeping quiet doesn't mean they don't exist

(I'll be offline for a time, about to go to work)

How much?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
echofilter

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:21:37 AM

3 BTC plus shipping and I'd be satisfied
I'm located in southern California
andy75

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:06:27 AM

have any pictures ?
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

I can get you 150 MH/s x11 ASIC for $1k each.

echofilter

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:36:36 PM

have any pictures ?

Sure - this is my thread on dashtalk

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/ibelink-dm384m-asic-is-real.8215/

If you want more pics I can take them
Pages: [1] 2 »  All