Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone in USA can make at purchase Bestbuy-paying 60 USD in bitcoin  (Read 335 times)
V.Lace (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:14:49 AM

If you can make a purchase on bestbuy willing to pay you 60 dollars in bitcoins to make an order for me today, today they will release a limited amount of oculus rifts, if you can grab it from the store. I would be willing to pay you a 60 dollar fee plus the cost of the Oculus rift, must be able to ship it to NY  or live in NY in USA.  My cousin will pick it up.  Let me know if there is anyone who can do this.  you must be on the online store before release time ready to make purchase cause you will have to be fast in checking out.  Im willing to put my bitcoins in escrow.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:24:21 AM

If you can make a purchase on bestbuy willing to pay you 60 dollars in bitcoins to make an order for me today, today they will release a limited amount of oculus rifts, if you can grab it from the store. I would be willing to pay you a 60 dollar fee plus the cost of the Oculus rift, must be able to ship it to NY  or live in NY in USA.  My cousin will pick it up.  Let me know if there is anyone who can do this.  you must be on the online store before release time ready to make purchase cause you will have to be fast in checking out.  Im willing to put my bitcoins in escrow.

Not to be a jerk but this would come with a much higher premium than you're asking. That said, I didn't realize they were selling *any*, so thanks for the heads-up. Looks like it's only available at 48 stores, though, Sad.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:36:56 AM

If you can make a purchase on bestbuy willing to pay you 60 dollars in bitcoins to make an order for me today, today they will release a limited amount of oculus rifts, if you can grab it from the store. I would be willing to pay you a 60 dollar fee plus the cost of the Oculus rift, must be able to ship it to NY  or live in NY in USA.  My cousin will pick it up.  Let me know if there is anyone who can do this.  you must be on the online store before release time ready to make purchase cause you will have to be fast in checking out.  Im willing to put my bitcoins in escrow.

Not to be a jerk but this would come with a much higher premium than you're asking. That said, I didn't realize they were selling *any*, so thanks for the heads-up. Looks like it's only available at 48 stores, though, Sad.

I know but is worth a shot, to pay something at least, if I wanted to pay higher then I would get it on ebay for 950 USD, but I can see your point.  I would rather wait till July when prices will finally shoot down, and time go fast, I can wait

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:48:26 AM

I know but is worth a shot, to pay something at least, if I wanted to pay higher then I would get it on ebay for 950 USD, but I can see your point.  I would rather wait till July when prices will finally shoot down, and time go fast, I can wait

Yeah, FWIW, I'm waiting until the premiums are gone. I don't think there's enough to warrant actually springing for premiums at the moment. It still has a ways to go before it's actually worth it to me.

That said, good luck with this! Depending on how many are actually sold, it's possible that the premiums might diminish fairly soon.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:00:49 AM

do you know exalty what stores are selling them?  how you know which stores?

Yeah, FWIW, I'm waiting until the premiums are gone. I don't think there's enough to warrant actually springing for premiums at the moment. It still has a ways to go before it's actually worth it to me.

That said, good luck with this! Depending on how many are actually sold, it's possible that the premiums might diminish fairly soon.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:22:50 AM

do you know exalty what stores are selling them?  how you know which stores?

There's not a list of the stores, sadly.

https://www.oculus.com/en-us/blog/oculus-rift-retail-experience-kicks-off-at-best-buy-locations-may-7/

And then news sources show that there's 48 participating. No list though.

V.Lace (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:32:01 AM

I figured it out but I cant say too much
this will hurt me getting the rift if I put the info out there, and I found someone

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: