Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:00:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Financial.com  (Read 4913 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 08:32:19 AM

I guess the last shreds of credibility the "new Bitcoin project" might have had as a concept are quickly being thrashed away. Thanks to brilliant idiots like this guy, like the various Bitcoin ponzi artists and so forth, all the Bitcoin financial services that are ever going to exist already do, simply because nobody's going to go out on a limb with something new. It just doesn't make sense anymore, not when you have to risk your balance trying to pick and choose amidst this sort of utter trash so brazenly misrepresented.

Nice going, you're probably making Mr. P more money than I do.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 02:50:26 PM

I guess the last shreds of credibility the "new Bitcoin project" might have had as a concept are quickly being thrashed away. Thanks to brilliant idiots like this guy, like the various Bitcoin ponzi artists and so forth, all the Bitcoin financial services that are ever going to exist already do, simply because nobody's going to go out on a limb with something new. It just doesn't make sense anymore, not when you have to risk your balance trying to pick and choose amidst this sort of utter trash so brazenly misrepresented.

Nice going, you're probably making Mr. P more money than I do.

I am going to try to have a real conversation with you, even though we all know that is impossible. I have never seen a secretary with such great business sense. Usually when that happens they go into business for them self, but some do not have the drive or the brain for that. But then again you can not read, as I posted in the first post my troll club was not welcome.

Now, explain how this is "brazenly misrepresented". Let see if you can stay on topic and address this issue? Or will you just do you normal trolling?

BitcoinINV

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 02:51:36 PM

LMAO nice wordpress theme LOL Also worst image quality ever!

Off topic

My Troll Club  MPOE-PR, Gweedo, and Daveout

Kinda honored to between these two

Its not word-press figured you would know that since you are a programmer and all.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 02:53:41 PM

I am going to try to have a real conversation with you, even though we all know that is impossible.

Doing the same thing and expecting a different result - isn't that what Einstein called "insanity"?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BitcoinINV

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:31:32 PM

I am going to try to have a real conversation with you, even though we all know that is impossible.

Doing the same thing and expecting a different result - isn't that what Einstein called "insanity"?

Your so very right, but I want to know what proof they have of these statements.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 06:24:13 PM

LMAO nice wordpress theme LOL Also worst image quality ever!

Off topic

My Troll Club  MPOE-PR, Gweedo, and Daveout

Kinda honored to between these two

Its not word-press figured you would know that since you are a programmer and all.

well it looks like a wordpress theme, but are you going to setup one of these things in every company until you find the dumb people to use it? Or you going to listen us the smart people and move on and try something new?
BitcoinINV

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 03:01:19 AM

Verification software installed, make sure you have your webcam focus set or it will deny it.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 03:31:03 AM

I don't like how the domain is just an iframe to the actual server. Try setting nameservers up instead of using your registrar's redirect function or whatever.
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 02:30:24 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2013, 03:51:50 PM by bitdragon

sad they would not support you more vocally but money is a good start.
well done!

edit: care to share the details/conditions of the loan and how much was raised in total?

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 03:12:07 PM

The verification software is pretty cool but it seems to not like the lowend webcams
https://bitcoinfinancial.netverify.com/v2

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 06:10:11 PM

First Bank Transfer to BTC-E finally went through  Grin

cptmooseinc

Activity: 396

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 06:19:22 PM

Confirmed that I loaned BitcoinINV $1500 for a period of three months. Johnthedong has a copy of the GPG-signed agreement on file, as well as confirmation from both parties of funds sent and received.

I don't mind interest rate terms being disclosed publicly, but I'll let BitcoinINV decide how many details of the transaction to make public. This is my second large investment with a Bitcointalk.org member. I also have a deal going on with user 420 for the same amount.

I can't wait to see returns on both investments and further help the Bitcoin community along!

-Moose

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 07:00:04 PM

Confirmed that I loaned BitcoinINV $1500 for a period of three months. Johnthedong has a copy of the GPG-signed agreement on file, as well as confirmation from both parties of funds sent and received.

I don't mind interest rate terms being disclosed publicly, but I'll let BitcoinINV decide how many details of the transaction to make public. This is my second large investment with a Bitcointalk.org member. I also have a deal going on with user 420 for the same amount.

I can't wait to see returns on both investments and further help the Bitcoin community along!

-Moose
I confirm and agree with the statement above.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:35:40 PM

Some of our business statments

Will add googlecheckout report latter its about 5.3k in business.
Profit is about 5% after expenses.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:47:52 PM

Uh, are you seriously doing business with that site?  Half of the links don't work, the site is inconsistent for half of the pages, and it downright looks like crap.

That does not encourage business.

danieldaniel

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:16:08 PM

Uh, are you seriously doing business with that site?  Half of the links don't work, the site is inconsistent for half of the pages, and it downright looks like crap.

no he playing business man no one would send money to a site that looks like a nigerian scammer developed LOL
Nobody would send money to a person who cannot use punctuation either.  Wink

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:53:27 PM

Thanks for all the great input, but the figures speak there own.

no he playing business man no one would send money to a site that looks like a nigerian scammer developed LOL
Thanks for the input Gweedo we all know the community values your comments.
danieldaniel we just moved sites from bitcoin-keys.com all business was held on there.
The website was being worked on today, do not know how far they got.

Gweedo whens the last time your business did 10K+ in sales......

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:43:41 AM

danieldaniel we just moved sites from bitcoin-keys.com all business was held on there.

Lol 10k+ I doubt that...
My trade bot does that every 2 days Wink good try thou

I can't disclosure what any of my sites make NDA with business partners
Sure it does.....

21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:51:08 AM

I just checked your website out. Some of the images on the slideshow were not working and there are visible notches on some of the pictures where they were cut and pasted in. The images in the "payments accepted" section are stretched and pixelated from where they were copied and forced to fit in a space where they couldn't fit. "Payments accepted" also feels like it's worded awkwardly (like much of this post of mine, lol). A couple of the buttons at the bottom of the page aren't formatted correctly either, I think.

I'm not trying to sound mean when I say this, but your website is very poorly designed. If you're being honest about having made $10,000... well, I would invest some of that in a web designer.
danieldaniel

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:08:00 AM

Oh, ok.  The bitcoin-keys site actually looked pretty cool. 

Best of luck!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: