Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:09:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Financial.com  (Read 4913 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:18:20 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 01:33:40 AM by BitcoinINV

I just checked your website out. Some of the images on the slideshow were not working and there are visible notches on some of the pictures where they were cut and pasted in. The images in the "payments accepted" section are stretched and pixelated from where they were copied and forced to fit in a space where they couldn't fit. "Payments accepted" also feels like it's worded awkwardly (like much of this post of mine, lol). A couple of the buttons at the bottom of the page aren't formatted correctly either, I think.

I'm not trying to sound mean when I say this, but your website is very poorly designed. If you're being honest about having made $10,000... well, I would invest some of that in a web designer.

Got 3 programmers and 1 graphic designer and one editor now lol.

Just wait, Ill let you know when everything is finished then you can nitpick it to death. Then I will relay it to the employee's, anyone have a conversation with live chat yet?

If so would you mind rating how they performed for me?

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:43:05 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 01:54:55 AM by BitcoinINV

Just wait, your looking at the site not the system gweedo don't be so shallow the site is just the outside.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:57:45 AM

Glad its not doing it for you I'm trying to keep your kind away.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:04:32 AM

If your trying to attract old people from HTTP v 1.0 era SPOT on keep going, great job LMAO who are you trying attract innocent people to take advantage of?
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:07:00 AM

Gweedo is not trolling. Take his advice, or better yet, hire him! This is the worst looking live site I've ever seen. First impression. Hire a proper designer.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:23:19 AM

I just checked your website out. Some of the images on the slideshow were not working and there are visible notches on some of the pictures where they were cut and pasted in. The images in the "payments accepted" section are stretched and pixelated from where they were copied and forced to fit in a space where they couldn't fit. "Payments accepted" also feels like it's worded awkwardly (like much of this post of mine, lol). A couple of the buttons at the bottom of the page aren't formatted correctly either, I think.

I'm not trying to sound mean when I say this, but your website is very poorly designed. If you're being honest about having made $10,000... well, I would invest some of that in a web designer.

Got 3 programmers and 1 graphic designer and one editor now lol.

Just wait, Ill let you know when everything is finished then you can nitpick it to death. Then I will relay it to the employee's, anyone have a conversation with live chat yet?

If so would you mind rating how they performed for me?

Its being worked on foggy b

I posted it here if you want to take a look at it and shoot me a offer
https://www.elance.com/job/38439742/proposals

The script is attached

I added another suggestion in your thread. I unfortunately lack the time to take too much of a deeper look into this. If that suggestions fails, you'd have to hire Gweedo or someone (don't work with gweedo, he's insane)

This is from another member who I was talking about coding with. No one will work with you or give you a good word cause your actions.
So its not just me that thinks gweedo pollutes the forums just check around you will see it in plenty of places.

But yea back to the point its getting worked on. It's just a shell to the account access account.bitcoin-financial.com is the only address that matters. SSL was installed today takes up to 72 hours to aim at the new DNS.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:24:09 AM

Gweedo is not trolling. Take his advice, or better yet, hire him! This is the worst looking live site I've ever seen. First impression. Hire a proper designer.
Although Gweedo might be too outspoken in this case, I agree with him unfortunately too. If you have problems designing the site, just use bootstrap or any other premade template that looks better first.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:27:13 AM

Although Gweedo might be too outspoken in this case, I agree with him unfortunately too. If you have problems designing the site, just use bootstrap or any other premade template that looks better first.

Yes he should hire gweedo lol

Usually the biggest detractor is also your largest fan  Tongue

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:27:49 AM

The script is attached

I added another suggestion in your thread. I unfortunately lack the time to take too much of a deeper look into this. If that suggestions fails, you'd have to hire Gweedo or someone (don't work with gweedo, he's insane)

This is from another member who I was talking about coding with. No one will work with you or give you a good word cause your actions.
So its not just me that thinks gweedo pollutes the forums just check around you will see it in plenty of places.

But yea back to the point its getting worked on. It's just a shell to the account access account.bitcoin-financial.com is the only address that matters. SSL was installed today takes up to 72 hours to aim at the new DNS.

If you read that he actually recommends me first LMAO that is weird, and yes I am insane that is why if you ask anyone I actually did work for they say I am an insane perfectionist, and I have even saved some people from having disaster results from other programmers.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 06:45:29 PM

Ok we switched sites still working on it but go ahead and nitpick Cheesy.

What is that site you have listed down there gweedo if that is some of your work.....

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:16:59 PM

Ok we switched sites still working on it but go ahead and nitpick Cheesy.

What is that site you have listed down there gweedo if that is some of your work.....

One is my site and the other is one for someone I wrote it for. Please take a look at the html, you will find that they are all written in HTML 5 standards. http://qcl.me uses techniques such as mod_rewrite to get nice urls and uses MVC for getting information and displaying it, which is all called in from the index page. Also it is heavily using encryption and hashing techniques to make sure addresses aren't being changed. All documented here http://qcl.me/faq and even includes api docs here http://qcl.me/api

Also if you think this is nitpicking then no you are wrong, this just standard programming that everyone that programs should know. I have written enough sites to know that who ever wrote your site, hasn't had a clue about programming and just took a theme and threw it on some code. There is no reason your links should be using an ip address (relative links should be used), There is no way you should be using iframes for so many things, it just a poorly written site. Not nitpicking just bad programming, it isn't your fault. To be honest point your programmers to this thread, and with hold funds and payments until they fix it.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:09:32 PM

The script is attached

You forgot to take the UID off of the name you were trying to hide, so it still leads to the profile.

Ascension

Activity: 457

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:27:55 PM

$10,000 in sales is not $10,000 in profit. According to BitcoinINV he makes 5% on his sales. so he has made $ 500.00.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 12:00:45 AM

You are correct sir.

Beauxe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 04:24:27 AM

This website is non-functional.
poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 05:42:52 AM

You are correct sir.
How many hours have you spent researching and selling bitcoins? Count in merchant fees, chargebacks (or time spent dealing with chargebacks).. All for $500 profit.

poly | My Tip Jar
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:45:06 PM

Seeing how I have been doing it since Sept of last year... A while I am the one who came up with the system for selling bitcoin-keys...
Sorry about the site, we are having SSL issues. I will work on getting it sorted out.

It was more then 500$ we offer other services and methods of purchase  Wink

cptmooseinc

Activity: 396

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 12:33:53 AM

You made a loan or took a loan? Details?

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
Plazzman

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 05:52:51 PM

Tried signing up for an account today got stopped on the email confirmations.
First one sent me to here. http://account.bitcoin-financial.com/do/validateRegistration?key=6kaYQVvKo6gv5yWmbUWrhfuyHAhfsU1H2XALhXFmPdCNyLGV0Uw61maexp3JGvsW
Server Not Found.
Second one was the same.
Third one the link doesn't work at all.
Got a valid link to the email confirmation?

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 05:58:56 PM

Go ahead and log in, I manually cleared it for you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: