Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Financial.com  (Read 4910 times)
Plazzman

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:01:00 PM

Thanks...!!!
Works like a charm now..
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin-Financial.com (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:28:54 AM

Got your verification and it was processed
bitsalame
Donator

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Preaching the gospel of Satoshi

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:18:26 PM

Bitcoin-Financial.com,
Sorry but I will join the others here.
Your site smells scammy, it is terribly designed.

And this is coming from someone who used to use MtGox when it was absolutely horrid without any design at all, just as MPex.
But that look was just the typical site that smells like a "programmer's" site, terrible design and complex functionality.

Yours on the other hand, smells plainly "scammy". It goes beyond bad taste, it is simply careless, amateurish and a terrible hack.
Although the Cyclos part of it, well, that tells a different story.

Overall I don't believe you to be scammy, but I wouldn't invest in you right now.
The project is not mature enough and I wonder about your business skills.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 11:20:57 PM

Project not mature enough? hmm are you looking for that info at? maybe look at the business before it changed names bitcoin-keys.com it has a history of profit.

That project was so mature BTCquick copied the process lmfao

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 04:57:56 PM

New website think this should please everyone  Grin

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 05:24:55 PM

Nope - not everyone.

I surf from work over RDP.  Your site is now inaccessible to me because of all the graphics.  Plus, sound on a home page is annoying.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:20:51 PM

I agree about the sound, and have had it removed. Use your phone  Wink

BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:02:58 PM

Now your using flash *facepalm* and the cheesies animations / graphics. Just get a nice designer who knows about web fronte-ends cause someone is lying to your face if you think this is good and well done.

I have told you this before gweedo, I have never seen any "great website's" of yours all of them have been lackluster to say at best, If you had something worth looking at I may listen to you till then it is just mindless ramblings.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 08:10:46 PM

You do know about flash and SEO, don't you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:40:09 PM

New website think this should please everyone  Grin

Now your using flash *facepalm* and the cheesies animations / graphics. Just get a nice designer who knows about web fronte-ends cause someone is lying to your face if you think this is good and well done.

I have told you this before gweedo, I have never seen any "great website's" of yours all of them have been lackluster to say at best, If you had something worth looking at I may listen to you till then it is just mindless ramblings.

First off I never claimed I was a designer, plus a lot of people comment on my sites and tell me it looks good. Cause I keep it simple, I don't go insane like you. I like how you point it at my designs, when I am commenting on your site. The only way you defend yourself is by saying that "my site" design sucks. That speaks volumes. Take as you want but from a programmer your using a dead technology flash, this will cause you many problems and issues in the future, but don't listen I don't care. If I was you I look for a new designer.
When a comment is started like this
Now your using flash *facepalm*
It is provocation, why would you stick you hand in someones face, and expect them not to get defensive? Have you thought about that? Its not always  what you did, but how you did it.

Maybe something like this would have got a different response, Hey the site looks alright but flash is dead.........
But you provoke people to be an asshole to you, then you try to spin it about how what they said speaks volumes about them lol. Should start by looking at what you said first..

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 12:03:12 AM

Now your using flash *facepalm*
It is provocation, why would you stick you hand in someones face, and expect them not to get defensive? Have you thought about that? Its not always  what you did, but how you did it.

Maybe something like this would have got a different response, Hey the site looks alright but flash is dead.........
But you provoke people to be an asshole to you, then you try to spin it about how what they said speaks volumes about them lol. Should start by looking at what you said first..
Thank you for the laugh. LOL
bitsalame
Donator

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 12:15:20 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2013, 12:26:26 AM by bitsalame

Project not mature enough? hmm are you looking for that info at? maybe look at the business before it changed names bitcoin-keys.com it has a history of profit.

That project was so mature BTCquick copied the process lmfao
It doesn't matter if your got the idea first, it is the one who implements it better and has better marketing who wins the game.
It is unfair, but that's life.
Just ask Apple and Samsung.

I just checked out your new design. I must concur with the other bashers. You just switched from a html template to a flash template.
You seriously must get a front-end developer. Btw, Flash is a very favourite vector for attacks and it is a scandal for those who actually care about privacy. And the bitcoin community is all about security and privacy.

I am sorry to tell you but your website is still screaming "scammy".
You don't seem to have a good business sense at all, if you can't take these criticisms seriously and ignore how customers may think I wonder if I should keep shares at all.
jim667

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:42:02 PM

At the moment BitcoinINV is late with the BTCjam debt payment ( https://btcjam.com/listings/1451 ) . Have this in mind when dealing with him.
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:21:18 PM

I recalled my loan from BitcoinINV (nothing against him) as I wished to use the funds to finish another LTC miner build. He was supposed to return the funds within 7 days. It's now been 9 days since I've requested funds. BitcoinINV hasn't been online since the 11th now. I'm trying to locate the contact information he gave me. If anyone has his information, please post it so I can attempt to call him if he doesn't contact me here soon.

-Moose

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:22:14 PM

Was this a surprise?
cptmooseinc

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:11:13 PM

Sent an email to the address I had. Called and left a voicemail on the number I had. Also sent a text. No communication still. No login from BitcoinINV since 4/11/13

bitsalame
Donator

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 02:03:22 AM

If it smells like a scam, walks like a scam, and looks like a scam, it is probably a scam.
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:34:27 PM

Was this a surprise?

Completely! Who could have predicted this??

50/50 chance that this is going to turn out the way of WorldBitcoinExchange, CryptoXChange, Bitcoinica, BitLc...

Just saying, don't put a significant amount of coins into this site unless you want to lose it in a hack / scam.

hahaha
cptmooseinc

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:56:42 AM

Just wanted to say that BitcoinINV is a SCAMMER! Loaned $1500 and recalled the loan per our terms and have never received it. Looks like he hasn't logged on in forever. He won't answer calls, texts, or e-mails.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: