Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:34:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 1 BTC Weekly!  (Read 2787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MIKEY345 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:59:27 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 08:44:44 AM by MIKEY345

thanks for purchases, good luck for you all!
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:08:39 AM

Hello, do you want to Earn 1 BTC every single Week? Well now you can, my guide will teach you step-by-step how to do it:

My tutorial is so powerful that it can even replace your dayjob with this method, because you will be able to earn a full time income with it! And I guarantee you, that earning with my method is more fun, than your boring dayjob!

Then why don't you try yourself, if it is so powerful then stop selling just for sake of 0.025BTC
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:15:47 AM

Hello, do you want to Earn 1 BTC every single Week? Well now you can, my guide will teach you step-by-step how to do it:

My tutorial is so powerful that it can even replace your dayjob with this method, because you will be able to earn a full time income with it! And I guarantee you, that earning with my method is more fun, than your boring dayjob!

What your ebook is about more or less.
Is it legal? Tell something about it- generally what is this about
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:17:25 AM

can you give a vouch copy for reputable member and allow them to review? this will help your sales as well.
maybe providing some clue as to what this ebook is about will also help its sales, is this about facebook advertising?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:23:55 AM

Just a common sense If he is really earning 1BTC a week with his strategy, then why he is selling just for 0.025BTC and also giving 20K Satoshi Grin for promoting his e-book (How to Earn 1 BTC Weekly) on facebook campaign.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:50:23 AM

So for a one time payment of 0.025 I get a method to make me that sum 40 times every week, I would be stupid not to buy this ! Hell, for that I will buy more than one copy to make more than 1 BTC per week, the more the better.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:52:34 AM

So anyone got a vouch copy from the user? I have seen a hundred of these but non of them have worked so far.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:32:58 AM

Then why don't you try yourself, if it is so powerful then stop selling just for sake of 0.025BTC
Well maybe he wants to make even more money on top of that 1 Bitcoin a week. It's not a bad idea.

Do you think I could get a vouch copy?
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:39:12 AM

don't make me confused with selling your book at low price, if you can earning 1btc/week why you sell your tips just 0.25 ? Roll Eyes

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:40:52 AM

don't make me confused with selling your book at low price, if you can earning 1btc/week why you sell your tips just 0.25 ? Roll Eyes

Not 0.25, 1/10th of that, 0.025 per copy.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:47:06 AM

I am pretty sure you have alts, many many alts, I have seen that exact wording and formatting many times before. No one will give away their tips if they can earn that much money themselves

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:47:32 AM

Sounds like a scam to me, probably some gambling strategy the OP has come up with that he thinks will never fail.

Only way you may sell 1 copy is to offer a couple of vouch copies to respected members to have a look at. If it's any good they wull tell the truth and your ebook guide might sell.

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:11:41 AM

what Huh only 0.025 ? it's make me confused, if he can earn 1btc/week why he need 0.025 for each book/tutorial..?  Cheesy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 10:17:18 AM

what Huh only 0.025 ? it's make me confused, if he can earn 1btc/week why he need 0.025 for each book/tutorial..?  Cheesy

Just like you making this kind of replies to simply +1 to your signature paid post count? I would like to know just how confused you are as to being not able to read nor being able to understand that allegations to make quick bucks guaranteed with small amounts will never work because no one will sell it if it works. If you are simply trolling, too bad, try harder

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:15:37 AM

Vouch?It seems nice.Hope what you say is actually true.

Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166

Dude

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:20:25 PM

Boys and Girls, these offerings are flowing in hundreds of thousands everyday on net. Don't be foolish. Only way to make money is through hard work or scamming people like those that would pay for this sort of crap.  Grin

The Dude
MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:53:08 PM

I am already doing it. But I also like to share my knowledge with others

Of course. It describes the best methods how to earn bitcoins. I cant tell exactly what because it spoils it , but there are many complex methods to earn bitcoins that are not that easy if you dont know about them, but my tutorial will walk you step by step, and it is very possible to earn 1 btc weekly. I am already doing it.

Sounds like a scam to me, probably some gambling strategy the OP has come up with that he thinks will never fail.

Only way you may sell 1 copy is to offer a couple of vouch copies to respected members to have a look at. If it's any good they wull tell the truth and your ebook guide might sell.

No gambling, it has nothing to do with gambling.

Its has more to do with websites and ref links, but I cannot tell more than this Wink

can you give a vouch copy for reputable member and allow them to review? this will help your sales as well.
maybe providing some clue as to what this ebook is about will also help its sales, is this about facebook advertising?

I can do that, who volunteers?
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:55:37 PM

Lol topics like these are funny, lets give away the secret to becoming rich

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:59:08 PM

Lol topics like these are funny, lets give away the secret to becoming rich

Not really, its only 1 BTC weeekly, which is like 400$. Far from becoming rich.

But its still a good earning , because it pays consistently 1 BTC weekly. In some countries that is a full time income!
lakuf

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:03:37 PM

You will need to have someone vouch on the file so if can be proven that it's legit.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: