Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 1 BTC Weekly!  (Read 2787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:32:16 AM

i get free vouch of copy, but it's very basic way to earn money, it's very basic tutorial/method to earn bitcoin. No more .
in e-book i see "The Secret Bitcoin Earning Method" but nothing special.

for newbie you can buy this ebook ( just for learn and never thinking to get 1btc/week without capital) , but for people who know bitcoin, who know how to earn money, Nothing special at this ebook .

sorry for my review.

Okay that just nail it. lol
no other review yet? I assume there were 4 users who got the ebook as one user gave away the link?   Grin
I'm interested to know why some users above mentioned about ewhoring.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BTCBroker2016

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:38:52 AM

Don't you know, You make 1 BTC weekly By selling the Ebook. 

When you get the ebook first page says, How to earn 1 btc weekly. Second page says, by reselling this ebook!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:40:30 AM

i get free vouch of copy, but it's very basic way to earn money, it's very basic tutorial/method to earn bitcoin. No more .

for newbie you can buy this ebook ( just for learn and never thinking to get 1btc/week without capital) , but for people who know bitcoin, who know how to earn money, Nothing special at this ebook .

sorry for my review.
I appreciate your review. You're just saying your opinion.
Well I think we can't earn that 1BTC weekly with the e-book, as what you said that without capital. Is it really worth it to buy the guide? If yes, then maybe it will really help newbies - who is not that familiar with BTC. Thanks for giving some idea about the e-book
MIKEY345 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:07:38 PM

Ok I sent the free vouches again, please review!
Your method seems legit but is it related to CPA or making a website/e-whoring?

It has to do with website building and good advertising revenue. That is one of the methods listed in there and I explain it exactly how to do it!
MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:18:24 AM

So, who wants to earn 1 BTC weekly?
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:39:10 AM

I do, seriously. You'll probably end up deleting this post, as well. That's fine. But I'm serious; I would easily buy this method if you can simply stake your wallet address here so that we can verify that you're making 1BTC a week using your own method. If you have nothing to hide, or aren't lying or exaggerating your method, why do you keep deleting my posts?

MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:07:44 PM

I do, seriously. You'll probably end up deleting this post, as well. That's fine. But I'm serious; I would easily buy this method if you can simply stake your wallet address here so that we can verify that you're making 1BTC a week using your own method. If you have nothing to hide, or aren't lying or exaggerating your method, why do you keep deleting my posts?

why would i delete this post? i only deleted troll posts about telling that i`m a scammer when i`m not...

i cannot put out my address for privacy reasons, i see tons of people get haxed these days, i dont want to lose my bitcoins, i hope people understand that!
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:38:14 PM

pm me with more details plesae

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:23:18 AM

pm me with more details plesae

I did, if you have any other questions feel free to PM me!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:29:55 AM

why would i delete this post? i only deleted troll posts about telling that i`m a scammer when i`m not...

i cannot put out my address for privacy reasons, i see tons of people get haxed these days, i dont want to lose my bitcoins, i hope people understand that!

You cannot get hacked just for people knowing your public address. Think of your address as an email. Noone can access your account without your password (your private key)

So it's fine to show your address.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:53:51 PM

You cannot get hacked just for people knowing your public address. Think of your address as an email. Noone can access your account without your password (your private key)

No because i keep coins in online wallet, so its not safe. I just want to keep my privacy.

However i can show it in PM if somebody PM's me, but not in public.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 08:52:10 AM

No because i keep coins in online wallet, so its not safe. I just want to keep my privacy.

I will promise not to disclose your address information if you so desire. I just want to make sure that your btc address contains transactions that are equivalent to your claims of earning 1 BTC weekly. If they are, I will vouch for you publicly in this thread, with which you can then quote the post in your original topic. Deal?

MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:06:02 PM

I will promise not to disclose your address information if you so desire. I just want to make sure that your btc address contains transactions that are equivalent to your claims of earning 1 BTC weekly. If they are, I will vouch for you publicly in this thread, with which you can then quote the post in your original topic. Deal?

Sure, i`ll send you my btc address now and you can verify!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:37:24 AM

it's very risky to share your public addres, are you safe your bitcoin at blockchain.info ?
i recomended using mycellium wallet for mobile device, no people can touch your account without privekey, or for more safety way you can use paper wallet, generate 100paperwallet then you redem if you need your bitcoin.

anyway i want to say again. you must share your public address to make people trust you can earn 1btc/week  Cheesy Wink

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:00:51 AM

Sure, i`ll send you my btc address now and you can verify!

OP has yet to private message me his wallet address. I call bullshit.

I've given you many opportunities to put up or shut up, and you haven't. Will you delete this post? Probably. If not, it's just a simple factual post based on the premise that you have not provided me with your BTC address, as you said you would. I'm just letting it be known now that my OPINION is that you cannot provide a method for anyone to earn 1 BTC Weekly, as you claim.

And delete this post if you want. Every time you do, I will continue to repost it, making my statements worse and worse each time. Unless you can provide me with factual evidence (by way of providing me with your BTC address so I can verify all your transactions on the Blockchain), I will continue to call bullshit.

arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:23:05 AM

Why are you wasting your time on this topic ? If I had a method that can make me 1 BTC weekly and it really works, I will either not share it at all or sell it for a high price, way more than 1 BTC, something like 15 BTC or more, not a fraction of a bitcoin like he's trying to do here. So it was an obvious BS, and we should just ignore it, nothing more.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:45:45 AM

sorry for my review.
So how much you think one can earn with this tutorial and how much time one is required to spend every day?When can we reach ROI?

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:36:56 PM

sorry for my review.
So how much you think one can earn with this tutorial and how much time one is required to spend every day?When can we reach ROI?

it's depending about how much you can online everyday
i think you need more than 2month to reach ROI

this tutorial is very basic not worthed to buy it for you.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:21:11 PM

sorry for my review.

it's depending about how much you can online everyday
i think you need more than 2month to reach ROI

this tutorial is very basic not worthed to buy it for you.

Not that basic, many guys dont really know how to start out with bitcoin, so i recommend people to buy it and read it so that they can start out easy and make some coins
MIKEY345 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:02:38 PM

bump, anyone wanna earn 1 BTC?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: