Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:37:27 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Wii Sports (Nintendo Wii)  (Read 504 times)
kalinka (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 02:35:08 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2013, 05:13:20 AM by kalinka

Sold for 0.375 BTC.

Selling used copy of Wii Sports. Is is complete with CD and manual inside. Will take offers. I will have a picture of it up in a little while. I live in the US, so I prefer US shipping..but may be able to ship worldwide, though the shipping cost will be higher.

I am willing to use Bitmit as an escrow service, as I realize that I have no feedback from this site. Although I am new here, I am a registered seller on eBay, and you can view my feedback at http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kalinkasales&ftab=AllFeedback

I am looking to accept Bitcoins as an alternative to selling on eBay and I would like to see how it goes, as well as have my first couple transactions on here. As it seems, even selling on Bitmit doesn't get anywhere near the exposure that eBay does. If anyone has any suggestions on other ways to sell things for coins, feel free to give ideas.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: