Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate this account!!  (Read 953 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:06:56 PM

Well users cant and should red tag an account because it got sold usually some people post a neutral feedback saying its being sold to anothers but yes its a high risk to expose the account you are selling make the auction makes no sense and a huge risk that can be tagged by someone ,making the account value be zero,soo an advice is create another account and offer this one later as now people will be able to follow and tag it as they see the changed password.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:23:43 PM

I think i should close this thread here only  Undecided Angry i was expecting upto 0.05  Cry
i must wait for more months  Sad
Try to improve the post quality first. If your account has exeptional post then you can sell i right now at 0.05 btc but it has poor posts so yea, you need to improve the stats of the account.

Err... I think I got lost on the yobit details.
Forgive me if i see it wrong, but suppose someone is kind enough to buy your account, that would made the buyer unable to use yobit's campaign, right? Because all of his post would then be paid into your yobit account. I heard that you can't change the UID registered on yobit's signature tab. Hence, if someone is buying this account, he'll only have only one option: enrolling to new campaign. Now, with the poor post quality, it would be very hard for them to enroll to most of the available campaigns.
So, I can't find the point of why should anyone buy your account.
If you really in need of money, you better go out and look for some work instead of staying in front of your PC doing nothing.
Or he can sell the yobit account together with his bitcointalk avcout so he still have access to the yobit accout connected to the account he is selling.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:34:34 PM

Forgive me if i see it wrong, but suppose someone is kind enough to buy your account, that would made the buyer unable to use yobit's campaign, right? Because all of his post would then be paid into your yobit account. I heard that you can't change the UID registered on yobit's signature tab. Hence, if someone is buying this account, he'll only have only one option: enrolling to new campaign. Now, with the poor post quality, it would be very hard for them to enroll to most of the available campaigns.
If you really in need of money, you better go out and look for some work instead of staying in front of your PC doing nothing.
Or he can sell the yobit account together with his bitcointalk avcout so he still have access to the yobit accout connected to the account he is selling.

Which means he'll have to sell his email that's dedicated for yobit too, for security reason. Because if he didn't... well, he can easily breaks into that already sold yobit account.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:45:23 PM

I think i should close this thread here only  Undecided Angry i was expecting upto 0.05  Cry
Try to improve the post quality first. If your account has exeptional post then you can sell i right now at 0.05 btc but it has poor posts so yea, you need to improve the stats of the account.

The email account is tied to the yobit account and the uid for his btctalk account too. So there is no way for the buyer to use this that signature campaign.

znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:54:03 AM

i fount the target price of this account and here you are http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=j4q4kich
With the post quality being poor, I think you can get around 0.01 btc - 0.02 btc if you will sell this account.
Your account can be kicked from yobit anytime because of your post quality and also I doubt anyone would be interested in buying such account if their purpose is to join it in a signature campaign so I think you will have a hard time in selling this.

Your account is worthless, now.
Check your trust.

why what's so wrong ??  Cry Undecided Huh Huh

someone has sticked your account with a 'selling account' tag already there, in your trust. i don't know, people seem tend to draw high alert toward accounts detected to be bought accounts. so maybe people want to buy account secretly than something easy to spot like yours.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: