Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 1 or a few BTC for PP  (Read 629 times)
rhino56 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:09:24 AM

I have feedback, mainly need just one but can buy a few if anyone with good feedback is willing.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:12:34 AM

I have feedback, mainly need just one but can buy a few if anyone with good feedback is willing.

Not done much reading, have you?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
rhino56 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:19:23 AM

Not done much reading, have you?

meaning?
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:29:37 AM

Most people will not accept Paypal as a payment method due to frequent chargeback issues. It's arguably the riskiest (and most hated) payment method around here. New members like yourself will have a very hard time finding a reputable person willing to sell for PP.
rhino56 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:35:59 AM

yeah i understand that, I have one person i usually buy them thru for PP but he has been out for a few days now so thought i might see if anyone was willing. i don't think you can do a chargeback when it is sent as a gift, i am verified paypal for years, i am willing to pay above value and i do have feedback going back several months on here from very well know traders.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:49:43 AM

yeah i understand that, I have one person i usually buy them thru for PP but he has been out for a few days now so thought i might see if anyone was willing. i don't think you can do a chargeback when it is sent as a gift, i am verified paypal for years, i am willing to pay above value and i do have feedback going back several months on here from very well know traders.

If it's paid via CC through PP then it CAN be charged back.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
rhino56 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 03:53:06 AM

It isn't, I'm not a scammer, it's PP balance.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 04:01:30 AM

While you may be legit, we see this everyday and they ALL claim they are not scammers. Color me skeptical......

Albert Einstein
rhino56 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 04:06:31 AM

While you may be legit, we see this everyday and they ALL claim they are not scammers. Color me skeptical......

i'm willing to send first if the person has a good rep on here, so i guess i am also taking a chance that they will send.  I really got to find a bank i just buy mt.gox with, i hate paypal myself too.
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 09:02:25 AM

Bit of a markup but physical items are the only thing that PayPal protects the buyer and seller on

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131828.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: