Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] dashad.io  (Read 225 times)
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:03:35 PM

It bothers me to do this, but I've been in bad shape lately. Been having my fair share of health problems and convinced my partner I don't have a lot of energy to keep it going at the normal effort levels. My promotional attempts have slid due to some of these factors.

The site runs, have lots of publishers and active advertisers as well. With a go getter spirit it has potential to do really well.

In the sale you'll get all the code, documentation on how everything runs etc domain name and help setting it up on the solution you choose. Will help you so nothing skips a beat in the hand over.

I'm looking for serious offers only. Someone who will put the effort into this that I'm no longer capable of doing.

Feel free to send me a pm for more information or to give an offer.

Thanks everyone.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:57:30 PM

I am interested. Could you please give me some statistics about the site (number of publishers, advertisers, active advertisments, visitors per day, registrations per day,...) and the price you want are requesting for the site? If so, you could send me this data via pm or if desired via email. If last holds, I will send you my email address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: