Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Book: "Crypto Success, Investing in Cryptocurrency for the Long Term"  (Read 27438 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 01:56:18 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2020, 07:07:46 PM by fible1

Hey All Smiley,
  I just finished my new book on altcoin investment, I am offering a free download at the link below. The book is focused on the signs and signals to be on the lookout for when investing in an alternative cryptocurrency, for the long term. I welcome any and all feedback, so feel free to email me (Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com) or PM me for anything. If you like the book, please take a minute to leave a review on amazon.

Some background on me:
"Seasoned Digital Currency entrepreneur, Pablo Lema (Tradcom SA, LPAL, Butter-Bot), takes us on a journey through the signs and signals that he looks for when investing in a new cryptocurrency. Focused on long term investment, the book is short, concise, and to the point; it's wisdom is easy to absorb. Useful for those starting out in crypto, as well as a refresher course on the basics for seasoned investors."

Free Download: http://bit.ly/Crypto-Success-Lema
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByC-TIOWdlEXX0ZPdWdiT2Y3YnM/view?usp=sharing

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/2hxpx9WK

Print Book: http://bit.ly/Crypto-Success-On-Amazon
https://smile.amazon.com/Crypto-Success-Investing-Cryptocurrency-Long/dp/1533140847/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471359995&sr=1-3&keywords=crypto+success

Please take a moment to leave a comment on Amazon.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
DishwashingUnit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:45:00 PM

I'm interested in reading the book but not interested in clicking the link.

Is there a .txt file somewhere you could share the URL for so I can copy/paste? Or can put it up on pastebin and put the URL here?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 07:57:15 PM

The book has a lot of images so its not really suited for pastebin. If you know of another service that supports images better I'm happy to upload it there.

If you are a prime member, you can read free on Amazon, this is the full URL: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01F9NN21G?sa-no-redirect=1

Let me know, hope you enjoy the read.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:41:50 AM

Thank you very much for this we really need a guide like this I haven't finished reading it but I like the introduction and your authority to write such guide definitely this will be a must read for all investors like me this couple of months it's been a struggle for the best altcoins to invest and this e-book can really help me a lot..

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:08:00 AM

I just downloaded your book and have a quick glance through.
Your book looks good. I wish I could see this earlier and cut down my losses in altcoin trading.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
gitomiko

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:07:36 PM

Wow, I think this so good for newcomer like me
Thank you Sir!  Wink
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 02:06:02 PM

There are only few e-books or articles that can guide you on how to invest on crypto currency and some of them are not cheap but this one is a heaven sent for investors some of points you tackle here are very timely thanks for this very updated e-book this is a big help for us..

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 03:30:50 PM

Wow, I'm so happy to hear so many of you guys are finding the book useful! Feel free to email me if you want to discuss any of the points in the book on a one to one basis, or if you need anything clarified; I'm always available.

Any feedback is also welcome for the next version.

If you guys have a moment, please leave a review on Amazon, that will help me a lot: goo.gl/Cv9QSi or https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01F9NN21G?sa-no-redirect=1

Look forward to talking with you guys more,
Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 03:45:06 PM

PROMO

We are quickly gaining on 400 downloads in 2 short days! Props, points, and a FREE copy of the physical book, mailed straight to you (as soon as it leaves the presses) as well as a small surprise, will go to the first 6 people who leave a review on Amazon.com at the link below (it doesn't matter if its a positive or negative review). Just drop me an email afterwards so I know who to send the books to (Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com).

Amazon: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

Pablo.
@PabloLema85

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:52:59 PM

PROMO

We are quickly gaining on 400 downloads in 2 short days! Props, points, and a FREE copy of the physical book, mailed straight to you (as soon as it leaves the presses) as well as a small surprise, will go to the first 6 people who leave a review on Amazon.com at the link below (it doesn't matter if its a positive or negative review). Just drop me an email afterwards so I know who to send the books to (Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com).

Pablo.
@PabloLema85

Reviewed & PM'd
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:58:34 PM

PROMO

Pablo.
@PabloLema85

Just reviewed it and sent you a mail. Wink

Ps: The book is pretty amazing.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:17:25 PM

PROMO

Pablo.
@PabloLema85

Just reviewed it and sent you a mail. Wink

Ps: The book is pretty amazing.

Glad you think its useful, I'm happy to talk with you one on one if you ever need anything.

Feel free to share it, email it, post it on your college's bulletin board, any help getting the word out is welcome Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:19:24 PM

Alts need things like this.
Old fashion "101 How do I crypto?" booklet.

Borrowed some of the terms for the Crypto Dictionary Wink *credit given

I liked your take on the 'bleeding edge' too.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:27:01 PM

Alts need things like this.
Old fashion "101 How do I crypto?" booklet.

Borrowed some of the terms for the Crypto Dictionary Wink *credit given

I liked your take on the 'bleeding edge' too.

Glad you found it useful  Grin. Let me know if you wanna discuss anything at all book related.

If you have a sec, I would really appreciate it if you (and everyone else who's read it Wink ) could leave a comment on Amazon: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

Much appreciated!

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:31:36 PM

I visited the link and it really directs to a PDF file on Google drive.

@OP: Thanks a lot, for sharing your work. I did read some pages and it looks really promising. I will load it on my ebook reader and read it entirely.

I'm interested in reading the book but not interested in clicking the link.

Is there a .txt file somewhere you could share the URL for so I can copy/paste? Or can put it up on pastebin and put the URL here?

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:59:46 PM

Thanks!
Seems to be a nice book, i've just downloaded and will bring your feedback as soon as possible.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:13:44 PM

Thanks!
Seems to be a nice book, i've just downloaded and will bring your feedback as soon as possible.

Thanks! Look forward to it Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
newbtcminer

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

"That's just like, your opinion, man."

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:17:31 AM

Wow, I wish I'd had this a few months ago when I started investing in altcoins! There's a lot of great information in here. I've read a little bit about stocks, but I needed something recent that explains cryptocurrencies in a similar manner. Thanks! Smiley
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 01:21:06 PM

Wow, I wish I'd had this a few months ago when I started investing in altcoins! There's a lot of great information in here. I've read a little bit about stocks, but I needed something recent that explains cryptocurrencies in a similar manner. Thanks! Smiley

I'm glad you found it useful! Feel free to email me if you need anything at all Smiley.

If you have a minute, please leave a review on Amazon, that would be really great for me: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:17:42 AM

Wow, thank you very much willing to share knowledge and information about investments in crypto and publish it for free here, I've just downloaded and I have not had time to read now, but hopefully it will be to increase the knowledge and enlighten my knowledge of investments in crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: